❝ TOO LONG

SHUFFLE : a bomi collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : MARK TUAN X YOON BOMI

NUMBER OF WORDS: 970

 

They practically grew up together, inseparable ever since. They were the best of friends but is it really impossible for a girl to have a boy best friend? Maybe yes, because she unconsciously fell for him and treated him more than best friends do and that he likes someone else, one of her closest friend. And maybe, that was the worst thing that happened to them.

“Bomi! Yoon Bomi!” She heard him call her name and purposely ignored him or else, she won’t be able to do it.

“Bomi! I have something to tell you,” He sprinted towards her and wrapper his arm around her shoulder. His smile wider than it ever was.

“What? Remove your arms around me, you smell,” She pushed his arm away.

“Minhee already said yes, I’m so happy,” Mark beamed and hugged his best friend, yes best friend. Bomi is just his best friend.

 Bomi felt her knees went weak and hugged Mark back.

“Aren’t you happy for me?” He pinched her cheeks, she then forced a smile at him.

“Of course I am, congratulations,” She hugged him back and wiped the tears from her eyes.

“I’m going, I have a club meeting,” She pulled away and sprinted away from Mark, not even looking back.

A few weeks had passed since Minhee and Mark became together and since Bomi started ignoring Mark. To her it was better to ignore him than become the third wheel. Bomi was on her way to the school’s dance room to practice for their upcoming performance. Mark caught a glimpse of the running Bomi and tried to follow the girl. He never thought Bomi would join the dance club since she’s a pretty good singer not a dancer, and he never thought she’ll be one.

“Bomi-ah, change to your practice clothes now. We’ve got only a few days before we go to Seoul,” Chorong said and pushed Bomi to the changing room. Chorong noticed Mark peeking at the door.

“Mark-ah, you’re looking for Bomi? Come in, we’re gonna start practicing in a few moments so if you want you can watch,” She smiled at the guy. Chorong fought the urge to glare at Mark since she knew that Bomi joined their group to avoid Mark. Bomi came out of the changing room wearing a white cropped shirt and leggings. She saw Mark who was sitting on the bench.

“Bomi-ah, H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter