Two

Friendship with a twist

Kyungsoo hid under his hoodie at the sound of snickers directed towards him. He would kill those two trolls one day. It's been about one week since the inflatable doll incident and the hot news about Kyungsoo's lovely present was slowly dying out.

That doesn't mean Kyungsoo would forgive them easily, even if they did gave him a proper gift(a few cooking books) on the same night on his birthday.

It also doesn't help with the fact that Baekhyun and Jongdae would consistently ask if he had make use of that doll EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Kyungsoo began to make his plans. He vowed to himself that he would make Baekhyun and Jongdae regret their actions.

But first, he needed to have an accomplice. Someone who Baekhyun and Jongdae is not close to. Someone who would be the last person that they would suspect. Someone who he himself has never talked to before.

His peripheral vision called sight of a certain brown haired dancer exiting from his dance class.

Perfect.

 

Jongin was delighted. No, delighted was an understatement.

HE WAS ING THRILLED.

Ever since he heard that the famous Do Kyungsoo was single, he began to imagine scenarios involving him and the doe eyed man.

Courtesy of what most people thought, Kim Jongin was not a playboy. In fact, underneath the boy who was filled with smirks, he was really a soft hearted and romantic man who accidentally brings his friends together romantically.

Take Sehun for example, when he twisted his ankle during soccer practice, Jongin carried him all the way to the infirmary, making jokes on how deep he was 'falling' for Luhan. 

Luhan was with Minseok at that time, and they happened to overhear their conversation. Luhan was of course delighted, he had a big crush on the stoned-face junior for about a year already.

This led to Luhan confessing to the limping Sehun and after a few weeks, Jongin offically nicknamed them, the 'PDA couple'.

And then there was the time when he and Yixing broke into the school's student president house to find blackmail materials. They did not consider the fact that Joonmyun would be at home, reading a book. They also did not consider the fact that Joonmyun just merely glanced at them and ask them if they would want a seat.

They absolutely did not consider that news spreads fast in school and of course the student president would have heard if the troublemakers of 2A would want to break into his house.

However Yixing and Joonmyun kicked it off right away, in that very house to Jongin's amusement and delight(hopefully it would deter the student president from telling on them), and now Jongin calls them the 'unlightly couple'.

Jongin was a perfect cupid.

However, he was stupid when the love situation involves himself.

That's the reason why he still hasn't talked to Kyungsoo yet, for fear of being rejected.

'Why would I be friends with you! You're not even that good looking!'

No, Jongin couldn't imagine Kyungsoo saying that to him. It would break his confidence and above all, his heart.

Jongin conveniently forgot that he was one of the most sought after guys in school. Girls would love to be his girlfriend and boys would love to be his boyfriends. He can turn straight guys gay and lesbian girls straight. That was how much power he had in the dating scene.

His random thoughts was interrupted by a slight cough to his right.

He gave a slight frown to the person who interrupted his thoughts and froze.

Speak of the angel.

 


A.N Sorry for the late update, I'm currently on my final exams and i was concentrating on them. ><