My New School

WISHING

      "Excuse me."Seohyun said in a low voice while she was trying to get to her new locker.

"UHHH.....EXCUSE YOURSELF!!!"Said one tall pretty looking girl.

"UH okay"Seohyun finally arrived to her locker."okay put things in my new locker."Seohyun put them and when she closed her locker the princepal came to her.

"WELCOME IM THE PRINCEPAL MR.Myungsoo My son goes to this school his name is Kim Myungsoo so yes I hope you meet him."

"Ummm.....thank you well I better go to class dont want to be late on my first day here."

"Good day young lady"The Princepal left.

       ON HER WAY SHE DIDNT NOW HOW HER SCHOOL WOULD BE AND IF SHE WOULD LIKE IT OR GO ALONG WITH AND WELL SHE DIDNT WANT TO GET IN ANY TROUBLE AT ALL.

               SEOHYUN ARRIVED TO CLASS EVERYONE WAS IN THERE SITS

"I'M late.....uhhh"Seohyun didnt know what to do.

  "Oh...there you are your that new girl right?"The teacher asked.

"Uhhhh......yes....may I sit down?"

"Accually stay up here and tell is a bit of yourself....."

"HI...IM....SEOHYUN AND UMMM....I LIKE Math SCIENCE, ART, READING I WILL TRY TO GET IN THIS SCHOOL AND IM VERY NICE."

"NOW YOU MAY SIT."

SEOHYUN FELT WIERD BUT HAPPY FOR DESCRIBING HER SELF

                                       IT SOON WAS LUNCHTIME

"uhhhh....were do I sit or who do I"Seohyun thought about what she said in her head...and well she wasn't looking were she was going when......BOOM RUNS INTO THAT TALL PRETTY NICE LOOKING GIRL!!!!!!!

"ewww....I'm covered in food ewww....."SAID THAT TALL PRETTY NICE LOOKING GIRL.

"IM SO SORRY IM SEOHYUN SORRY...SORRY....SORRY"Seohyun felt so sorry she didn't know what to do.

"Well I'm Kim taeyeon and you'll pay for this"Was about to leave when this guy came.

"bae are you okay?????"

"yes.....just Seohyun came and said hi"

"UH IM SEOHYUN AND IM SORRY"

"oh nice to meet you I'm........"THE RANDOM GUY WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING WHEN HIS FRIEND CALLED HIM...

"hey you coming to play soccer?"

"yea be there in a second....well I better go bye Seohyun and taeyeon"HE LEFT,

...SEOHYUN DIDNT KNOW WHAT. HIS NAME WAS OR WHO HE WAS ALL SHE COULD THINK OF WAS IS TAEYEON REALLY NICE OR MEAN BUT SHE HAD. TOMARROW TO THINK ABOUT AND FIND OUT MORE AND JUST TO MEET NEW PEOPLE.