EPISODE 1:LIVE ALONE

NICE TO MEET YOU MY PRINCE

Everyone want their own freedom included Kim Ah Yeon,a girl who always shackled by her parents.She know all of that for her own good but her parents is overdo.She can't stand with her parents' attitude so she decided to run away from home.

Ah Yeon's POV

"Finally..I..I'm free!haha..I'm free!"I never go out from home before.I never know that the world is big,the nature is beautiful and so many people here.There are so many big building.I start walk around the place that I never see..
But suddenly...Grrrr~"!!!"what was that?!
Grrrr~that sound is like....Grrr~it..my...stomach..
It's not strange why my stomach 'screaming' it because I had not eaten since yesterday.
"So clever Ah Yeon!run away from home without bring any money!"ah..what should I do now?
"It seems like I have to work but right here...I don't think anyone want to take me as a worker"
Yea it's a city anyway,no one want to take a girl like me to work."I think I should try maybe someone want me,yea..Ah Yeon,hwiting!!

She go to one shop to another shop and no one want to hire her."okay,right now is the right time to say'what should I do'!!"

Suddenly,she see a crowd of people gathering around a guy.The guy is dancing and after that people give him some money.Then suddenly some idea come accros my mine
"Thats it!I can do it too!I can dance to make some money!
So I try for my first time dance at the rodeside.I dance Got7's song,'Stop Stop It'.As the song start I start with my dance and people start gathering around me.I like dancing and singing and this is crazy!I like this 'job'!Its even give me more money
"Wow!I got so many money!This is so much fun!"
So she decide to work as a roadside dancer.

Its been 3 weeks since she dance at the roadside.

Ah Yeon's POV

"Kamsahamnida" 
I say to people that give me money.

Ah~its over already and its night..the moon and stars are so beautiful..
"I think I should go back to my home now(rental house)"but suddenly someone pull her
"Oww!what are you doing?!"
"Ah I'm sorry...I suddenly act like that.sorry"
say the guy with the hoodie.His voice is like a man.Could it be?!..
Then he take of his hoodie and show his face to me

"Oh My...It's...