Final

You Were Always My Favorite

A loud crunch filled the living area along with a plastic bag of BBQ Chips and the television's voices bouncing across the walls. Yoongi seemed to be enjoying himself while the other members were out attending their schedules. Today was Yoongi's free day away from the members. It's not that he doesn't like them or anything, he just needs his alone time, you know? Those boys are crazy, especially Taehyung and Hoseok. They're always yelling and playing really loud music. It's hard for Yoongi to get his sleep from the previous night. So he's glad he can have a day to himself for once.

The television is talking about a shooting that happened a few blocks down. It wasn't too serious, but the victim had to visit the hospital from minor injuries. Yoongi closes his eyes and lies down on the couch with his feet propped up on a foot rest. His body went into resting mode and he relaxed.

He was awoken by a familiar voice. "Hyung!" He opened his eyes to see the younger straddled across his legs. A groan left his mouth when he saw his face. "What do you want, Jimin?" He kicked his leg up, nearly hitting Jimin in the groin after he jumped away. "Hyung~" He whined in a teasing voice. "Whaat?" Yoongi asked yet again. Jimin could tell Yoongi was annoyed by his presence. Jimin grinned an evil grin.

"Hyuuung~" His voice became more and more annoying, especially for Yoongi. Yoongi glared at Jimin, knowing what was going on. "Jimin, what do you want?" He could tell Jimin didn't want anything in particular, just his attention. Jimin giggled such a feminine giggle, Yoongi could've actually mistaken him as a woman. Yoongi tried not to laugh at Jimin, so instead he just smiled a little bit. Jimin crawled onto Yoongi again and whispered "Yoongi, why do you seem so.. annoyed?" Yoongi's face went pale, but he bluntly replied, "Because you're here."

Jimin jumped off of his lap and gave him an oh-no-you-didn't look. Yoongi smirked at him and then realized what he was doing home. "Jimin, what are you doing home, anyway?" Jimin shrugged and flailed his arms around. "I don’t know, I got really bored while I was out, so I came home to see if you could give me company." He shot Yoongi a suggestive look. "So? What do you want me to do about it?" He gave Jimin an annoyed look. "Go meet up with Jungkook, or something."

Jimin stared at him while crossing his arms like a 14 year-old girl not getting her way. "Yoongi, I'm already here with you. Why should I go out when I already have someone here to give me company?" Yoongi sighed and threw himself onto to the couch, not wanting to do anything but sleep. He mumbled into the couch, "Sowhat do you want me to do about it then?" He lifted his head up to look at Jimin's expression change, but nothing happened. He still had that girly stance. A few moments later, Jimin's face lit up. "M-maybe we can.. take a bath together?" His face turned a bright red, almost the same color as his hair.

Yoongi sat up and gave him a surprised look and said, "What?" as if he needed to hear what Jimin had said once more. Jimin lost that proud and confident stance right after he had asked that question. "I-I was thinking maybe we could? I mean, I just got home and.. it could be nice to relax with you, you know?" Yoongi stared at him with disbelief. "What are you saying right now?"

Each stare they exchanged, it became more and more awkward. "I-I'm sorry for ever requesting such a thing," He turned away to leave the room, but Yoongi quickly jumped up to grab his wrist. "Where are you going?" Jimin looked back with wide-eyes. "I-I was just leaving," Jimin took a glance at Yoongi's hand. "I was just going to take a shower myself." Yoongi looked at him in the eyes. "Mind if I join?" Jimin blushed a lot more than before. "U-uh.. I-I guess."

Yoongi walked to the bathroom and took and bottle of bubbles out of the cupboard. Seokjin was too nice too Jungkook and still bought him bubbles, but he decided they could use them at least once, too. Jimin smiled at him when he saw he pulled out the bubbles. Jimin started the water and watched it fill up. Yoongi pulled off his shirt and threw it at Jimin. "Well, you can't get into that bath wearing clothes. Strip." Jimin pulled his shirt off and then the rest of his clothes almost in the same order. Jimin glanced down at Yoongi's "friend." His face glowing red yet again. Yoongi stepped into the bath when it was full and he invited Jimin in. "Come on, Jimin. The water is relaxing and the bubbles are bubbly!" He threw some at Jimin in such a cute way. Jimin stepped in and sat down with the older.

Yoongi smiled brightly and pulled Jimin over to him. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso and set his head onto his shoulder. "You know, Jimin, you were always my favorite." Jimin looked up at him and smiled.

"You were mine, too."

"What about Jungkook?"

"Nope." He took a handful of bubbles and threw it at Yoongi's face.

"Hey! What was that for?"