CRUSH

IS SHE…? IS HE…?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Not today okay. I have a lot of work to do today. So we can't do it today." Jongin continue saying no to his sister. "You're not fun at all. Just today oppa! Please." Eunhee keep begging. 

"Tomorrow we will do it okay. Not today. Just not today." Jongin persuade Eun Hee slowly cause he know that girl will be wild if he doesn't want to do it. 

"Okay, tomorrow will be fine. Just dont forget about it." Eun hee still wanna do that. She think it will be fun if sometimes they do that. Dont think anything bad okay. Actually, they are twins. Have the same height,look and even sometimes attitude and maybe same secret. Which none of them know about this. 

 They go different school cause no one knows about they are twins. Jongin keep that from anyone. Same to Eun Hee. She also keep that from her friends. They just dont want people know about them now. 

Since their parents die in that incident, they stay with their uncle. Kim Minseok. He really take a good care of them. He give what they want but still the give and take action still on. "Kids! Come down now or you'll late for school and also breakfast!" Minseok shout calling the twins after make breakfast for them.

"We're here uncle." Both in unison. "Thanks god you're not late today. Cause i have to go early open the cafe and need to fetch my husband from the airport." Sorry not to mention, minseok is a gay. Thats why he doesn't care much about Eun Hee stay with him. 

"So, uncle Jongdae back today?? Oh! I cant wait. He say he has something for me from Japan!" Eun Hee say while eating her fried rice. "I see. Uncle, I'll be late today, i have soccer match today. And sister! Do not come to my school or else!" Jongin look at Eun Hee with dead glare. "Arasso! I also have my own activities today. So don't worry oppa" EunHee sarcasm. 

"Okay both of you. Enough. Just faster. I need two school to go okay not one." Minseok start babbling.  "Lets go uncle Xiu. Stop talking. We're done" Jongin say with a smile. 

 

♥-----------------------------------------------------♥

I dont know why oppa doesnt want that. Ahh. He so grumpy. I just wanna have fun. Just forget about it today. Tomorrow will do. When i arrive, I see the girls waiting for me. They will do it everyday cause im always late. Because of my oppa of course. He always wake late.

"You're a bit early today. That not so you" what the diva here. "Shut your up CL. My uncle wanna go early today. So i came early." I just give her dead glare. 

"So, where's the others? Or it just both of you here?" I ask them curiously. Since two other person is not here. Usually 4 of them but today only 2 person. "Dara and Bom go to see principal. He wanna meet them since they're student council member." Minzy say with her poker face. Just don't think that poker face know nothing cause she know everything even dance!. 

"I see. Just lets go to our class. See ya later Minzy."she's younger than us thats why she walk different way. I heard that someone is transfer here today. So i wanna see who is she. Since she is my classmate now. When i see her, i really fell something. She's so beautiful. Is this good?? Or not?? 

♥----------------------------------------------------♥

What a day today, after bickering with my sister i have to face flash test! What?! This is so up. I didn't prepare anthing. And the test is Science and i hate it. Oh god just me. 

"Why with that face Kai?? Do you just get ? Ehehe." There he is with his joke again. This is Chanyeol,one of my bestfriend. "He just shock from our flash test earlier. Thats why he look like that." I hear someone chuckle before say that. That must be Sehun my seatmeet. 

"Shut up! Where's your beloved boyfie Chanyeol? I didn't see him today." -"He has to many work. This evening is soccer match so, hes one of the crew." He say with a pout on his face. Errr i kinda hate that face okay. 

"Owh. I see. Where's that panda go?? I need something from him." I ask both of them with wrinkle in my forehead. "He going to meet his chat boyfriend i think today. So he ask kyungsoo to eat with him and give some advice. But you know, i dont think he can get anything from Kyungsoo. " we all laugh after hear that. Everyone know how that owl will annoy people just with his poker face. Do Kyungsoo, he is something. I dont know what but he's unique. 

 ♥-------------------------------------♥

"Good morning class. Today you has new friend so please be nice to her okay. Just don't do anything stupid. Come in Miss Yi." Mr Park say to us while introducing thr new girl.  All the boy fall for her politeness when she's tell her name to the class. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yi Moonbyul imnida. Just call me Momo if you want." She speak with gentle to all of us.  

"Okay Moonbyul you can place yourself beside Eun Hee. The girl with purple hair." Mr Park Point to me as he say it. Do i have to?? you Mr Park Jimin! Luckily you're Uncle Suho a.k.a principal friend if not i will kil you. 

"Here!" I call that girl while waving toward her. "Thank you." Just stop talking. Your voice killing me inside. "Welcome. Im Eun Hee like you hear Mr Park say. These are my friend. CL and Bom."-"Hello newbie." Both of them say to her. "Hello, im Moonbyul but just call me Momo." Smile appear on her face. ! She's hot. "What a cute name! I love your hair Momo" Bom love cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter