01: the news

Our tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Former Exo member, Lu Han gets into a car accident.'

 

Thud! The glass cup Irene was holding fell down onto the marble floor, cracking it into loads of tiny pieces. Her eyes widened as she tried pick the pieces up carelessly. Her eyes were getting blurry with her tears, she could hardly see a thing. Irene stared at the screen, it showed Lu Han's unconscious body getting picked up by the ambulance.


"Irene eonnie!"Joy gasped in shock as she saw her leader kneeling on the floor with teary eyes and bloody hands. She looked at the direction Irene was staring at, the TV. Joy was as shocked as Irene when she read the news displayed on the screen. She quickly rushed to Irene and dragged her all the way to the sink. Impatiently, she twisted the tap open. All the blood from Irene's hands then got washed away. 


Joy could now see a 4cm piece of glass deeply buried into the older girl's skin. "Seulgi Eonnie! Wendy Eonnie!" She hollered out, hoping the two other members would hear her. Luckily they did. Within a few seconds, they came rushing in. The two gasped when they saw Irene's hands and her obvious crying face. 

"What happened?".

"Lu Han oppa got into an accident."Joy mentioned to the other two but it only made things worse as Irene started to cry much harder than before while the blood continued to gush out from her palms. Wendy then immediately grabbed the first aid kit. Joy and Seulgi held onto Irene so that she wouldn't move. With a pair of tweezers, Wendy slowly tried to pull out the small piece of glass. 


Irene just stayed still. She felt as if her body was numb, even with Wendy pulling a sharp object out of her skin. After hearing the news, all she wanted to do was to go right next to Lu Han's side. But she couldn't. From Seoul to Beijing, they were 591(or more) miles apart. She didn't even know Wendy was already finished with her hand when she all of a sudden felt three pairs of warm arms wrap around her. "He'll be okay".

 

 

"Manager eonnie, can you book me a flight to Beijing?"she innocently tried to ask her personal manager. Her manager only returned to her a curious glare. "Why?".


"I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter