Final ^~^

Friday's at the Cafe

{A/N: Because I really love it when things are taken place in a cafe for some reason. Enjoy!} 

 
Jungkook's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"HYUNG! Where are the rest of the cups?!" I screamed in clear panic. 
 
Ah yes. It's Friday evening and we are always super busy during that time. Of course Friday's are always my worst days. 
 
"JUNGKOOK! They are in the back! Hurry and go get them so you don't hold up the line!" Jin replied in his usual stern tone. 
 
I dashed to the back of the storage room where all the supplies are held while Namjoon took my place to take the orders. 
 
My eyes quickly scanned the room until I finally found the rest of the cups. I quickly picked all of them up and dashed back to the register.   
 
"Thanks kid the line was about to start throwing rocks anytime now." Namjoon said.
 
I laughed and quickly took my place back at the register.  
 
Soon all the orders were taken care of and I could finally breathe. It was about closing time and my feet were on fire. 
 
 I went to the back of the room and sat down to take a break. I laid my head against the wall and sighed. "Oh god I swear if I take one more order today I'm going to explode." I whispered lowly. 
 
As if fate heard me talking Jin comes in and says, "Jungkook! We have another customer waiting for an order. Hurry and get out here!"
 
"What?" I looked down at my watch in confusion. The cafe closes in 5 minutes? The orders are usually all taken care of by now? 
 
"Hyung it's almost closing time though." I said in confusion. 
 
That's when Jin gave me his strict look and I gulped. "Jeon Jungkook I don't care if it's 10 seconds till closing time, we have a customer so that means you take their order." His authoritative tone meant business so I quickly stood straight up and nodded. 
 
I quickly walked back out there not expecting to see such a beautiful sight out there. 
 
It was a man who looked to be in his early 20's. He had a skinny build and was just a little shorter than me and had gorgeous brown locks that I could run my fingers through.
 
My hearts going insane. Whoa god what's happening? Why is he so....beautiful? 
 
 
No Jungkook you're at work. Stop thinking like that!
 
Once I got to the counter I greeted him in my usual polite tone. "Hello welcome to Galaxy Cafe, how may I help you?" I didn't dare look him in the eyes so I just looked at his mouth. 
 
Oh god bad decision. They looked so soft and pink. I could just kiss them- 
 
 
 
"Sir? Excuse me?" The man asked clearly amused while waving his hand in my face. 
 
"Oh excuse me I'm terribly sorry about that. What did you say?"  My face heated up and a faint blush tainted my cheeks. 
 
He giggled and said, "I would like a Mocha Frappe cutie." 
 
Did he just call me cutie?? 
 
"Oh..s-sure.  Can I get your number to put on this cup?" 
 
Oh my god. Did I just ask for his number? 
 
God take me and strike me down now please. 
 
Namjoon and Jin next to me started giggling and my face heated up even more. 
 
"I'm s-sorry I meant your name not number sir." Good god help me. 
 
"Aw it's alright I'd gladly give you that as well. My names Taehyung." 
 
My heart beat faster at his words. 
 
I gave him a smile and tried my best not blush anymore. 
 
I tried my best to spell his name on the cup and began filling up his cup. While doing that Namjoon and Jin gladly started teasing me and I tried my best not to throw cups at their faces. 
 
Once I was done with his order I brought it back to him and finally looked him in the eyes. 
 
"Here you are Taehyung. It will be $2.35" I said and successfully didn't stutter. 
 
When Taehyung handed me his money I swear he did it slowly on purpose by making our hands touch. My heart fluttered at the contact and quickly retreated my hand. 
 
"T-thank you Taehyung. Have a nice day."
 
"You too cutie." He said with a smirk. 
 
Oh my god I swear my hearts GONNA explode. 
 
I looked down at the counter and saw that he left a small piece of paper on the counter with a bunch of numbers on it. He was just at the door when I called out his name. 
 
"Taehyung you left something on the counter!" 
 
"I know it's my number. You said you wanted my number so I'm giving it too you cutie!" He said with a wink and left. 
 
I grabbed the paper and it was indeed his number. It had a small note written at the bottom. 
 
"Don't take too long to text me cutie." ;) 
 
My eyes widened and a smile grew onto my face. 
 
Namjoon and Jin were reading it over my shoulder and they both squealed. 
 
"AWWWW KOOKIE GOT HIMSELF A BOYFRIEND!!" They both squealed and started pinching my cheeks. 
 
"HYUNG STOPPPP!!" 
 
They both giggled and started getting ready to close up the cafe. 
 
 
When they left I sighed and began getting ready to leave with a smile on my face for once. 
 
"I guess Friday's aren't that bad." I said while smiling at the paper Taehyung gave me.