Coming Home

Cotton Candy Heart

 I was walking from that airport to my fathers car. My father is one of the CEO's of a big company in South Korea and China. As I walked out a saw a person that had my name on a sign. I walked over to the guy I heard lots of screaming. I looked over and saw lots of fangirls and a group of boys heading my direction. I made eye contact with one of them. It felt like electricity ran through my body. As they walked past I looked away from the guy and looked at my driver. 

 

"Ready to go Miss King" The driver said. 

I nodded "Yes please" 

He grabbed my bag and led me to the car. I hopped in the car when he finished putting my suitcase in the trunk. I watched the buildings go buy and we stopped in front of a house that is on the edge of the city. I hopped out of the car and grabbed my stuff and heard my name being called. As soon as I looked over a body slammed into me. I looked to see my sister. 

"Rose let go I can't breathe" I said feeling light headed 

"Oh sorry" she said and loosened her grip. 

I turned around and hugged her back with a smile. Soon we went inside and had some hot chocolate because it was freezing outside.

"So how was your trip" she said then took a sip from her hot coco 

"Ok I saw this cute boy in the airport and lots of girls was following him and his friends" I said looking down at my drink.

I heard a gasp and looked up to see Rose grabbing her phone and going to her photos. She then found and picture and shoved its towards my face. 

"Did he look like any one of these boys by any chance?" Rose asked 

I looked at the picture and saw the boy 

"That's him." I said and pointed at the boy.

She looked at the boy I pointed at and smiled.

(Sorry for the short update)