1/?

Black truth , White lies

"Yongguk-ah ~" Her voice echoed his room as she slide the curtain to make sure the sunlight hit his face. He groaned and grabbed the nearest pillow to cover his face. "Yah.." she bounced on his bed "..Wake up. Its Morning already". "Give me 5 more minutes" his deep voice finally been heard by her. She pulled away his pillow , "No. You promise me to buy the groceries with me". In the end  he pulled to the bed with him , they were lying facing each other.

She smiled and traced her finger on his nose bridge. In respond , he pulled her closer , closing all the space between them. "Wake up~" she said in singing tone. Yongguk finally opened his both eyes and smiled at her , "I'm awake already". "Good.." Jihyo said "..Now , go wash yourself. I'm making us breakfast". He whined , "I'm lazy. Give me a peck first" he tapped on his lips. She giggled , "Promise me after this go to bath". "I promise" he raised his hand and clossed his eyes.

She leaned closer and observing her perfect boyfriend's face before giving him a peck on his lips lightly. "Now, sit up and quickly walk to bathroom okay" she said as she stand on his bed to get down. "Yes madam" he said and gave her his gummy smile before she walked out from the bedroom. Yongguk get up and stretched his arms before reaching for his phone. He recieved a lot of messages from his gang because last night he didn't join them for the new mission.

His phone rang. He let out a sighed and answered. 

"Yah hyung. Where are you last night ?" the maknae shout.

"Can you not shout at me. My ears were bleeding" Yongguk made an annoyed face.

"You punk , better come this night if not you don't get your money. Get it" this time , his boss shout.

"Get it sir" he timidly said before endded the call as he heard her voice calling him.

 


"Aigoo this punk.." His boss said as he looked at his phone "..How dare he end the call before me". "Calm down boss , I'm sure he's with his girlfriend right now. That's why he endded the call before you" Daehyun said as he put black briefcase in front of him.


 

"Are you done ?" Jihyo asked from the kitchen. "Not yet. Just keep cooking. I'll be there" Yongguk shout before walked to the bathroom.

 

Jihyo gracefully dance to the song as she stir the seaweed soup in the kitchen. Then , she felt a pair of arms hugging her waist and a hot breath on her ears as he put his chin on her shoulder. "What are you making ?" he asked. "I'm making you a seaweed soup'' she smiled while answering. "Hm ? Seaweed soup ?" he lifted his head before spun her around to face her. "Its your birthday Yongguk-ah. Aigoo , are you forget the date when you're born ?" she cupped his face.

Yongguk smiled widely as he scrath the back of his neck , "How can I forget my own birthday ? Thank you Jihyo-ah" he hugged her. "You're welcome.." she said and rubbed his back before breaking the hug "..Now go sit. I will serve it to you". He obidiently walked to the dining table as he watched his girlfriend serving his favourite food on his special day.

He thanked her before patted her head and started to dig in. "So , how is it ?" She looked at him with her both hands on the table and leaned a bit. Yongguk looked at her with his eyebrows met. "Why ?.." She leaned on the chair back "..Its not good ?". "No.." He softened his face "..Its really delicious". "Really ?" She arched her eyebrows. He nodded his head , "Of course it is. You're the one who cooked for me" he held her hand. 

"Eyy. Just tell me if its not good. I'm still learning" she said. "No no , seriously its good" he said , helding her hand more tightly. She smiled , "Do you want water. I'll bring it for you". "Cool. Cold water for me" he said. "Arasso" she said and nodded her head. Yongguk watched her as she take the glasses from the cabinet and poured the cold water in to it.

As she brought it to the table , the glasses suddenly slipped from her hands and broke into pieces. Yongguk quickly ran to her and stopped her from cleaning the shattered glasses. "No no , I can. You just sit there. I'm sorry" she said while collecting the shattered glasses. He let out a sighed and watched her. Suddenly her hands bleed because of the shattered glasses. "See.." He grabbed her hands "..I've told you". He helped her to stand up and lead her to the sink to wash the blood.

Jihyo watched him as he focus washing the blood. "Are you okay ?" He looked at her. She nodded her head , "I'm really sorry Yongguk-ah. I don't know I'm like this. Maybe I'm a klutz". He smiled , "No need to appolagized.." He kissed the finger that bleeding just now "..Just be more careful okay". "Okay. Yongguk-ah" Jihyo called his name softly.

He lifted his head , "Yes". "I don't know why but I feel like one of us or someone I love going to die" she said and lowered her head. "What are saying ?.." He lifted her head "..Are you okay ?". "I don't know. I have this instinct. I'm scared Yongguk-ah". He let out a sighed and pulled her into his embrace before rubbing her back.

"Everyone going to die Jihyo-ah. Don't worry I will always by your side" Yongguk said with a sincirity in his tone. "Don't leave me Yongguk-ah.." she tightened the hug "..Promise me". "I promise" he said.

 

The two were at the supermarket , buying some groceries for the house. Yongguk was pushing the trolley while Jihyo busy taking all of the things on her list. As the two happily shopping the groceries , Yongguk suddenly spotted his gang's , Jongup and Youngjae. He quickly assured her to the beverages section to avoid them. He let out a deep breath while placing his hand on his chest. "Are you okay ?" she held his hand while searching for his eyes. He nodded his head and smiled to her before asking her to continue shopping.

 

Its night already. "Go inside. I have something to settle this night , my friend ask for my help at the office" he said and patted her head. "Okay. Be careful don't come home late. Take care" she smiled and hugged him. "Are you sure you don't want me to send you home ?Your father might be worry about you" he ran his finger on her hair. "Don't worry. He's outstation. Just worry about yourself okay" she said before breaking the hug. "Bye. I love you" he said and showed his gummy smile before leave her with a heavy heart and footsteps because he lied to her so many times about his work. "I love you too" she shouted.

 


 

"Hyung" Daehyun raised his hand to high fived him. He did high fived him back. "So , what's the new mission ?" Yongguk asked the boss. The boss throw some pieces of pictures on the table. Yongguk take it and the other five looked the picture that Yongguk's holding. His eyebrows met. "He's the one that killed your father" the boss said.




So , how is it ? Too boring ? Too light or too heavy (the sweet moment between the main couple) ? I'm really sorry if its not that good but I promise I will try my best :D. Thank you for subscribing , upvoting and commenting :)