not invited

when mr perfect meets the bad chick

~~weeks later

 

~~it was busy on geunsuk mansion, preparing and decorating the whole place for geunsuk birthday celebration, his mom was the one is the one in charge managing his birthday party..

 

 

'mom, can i talk to you for a moment??'

 

'what is it son?'

 

'this is so unfair! how come my own girlfriend cant attend my birthday??!'

 

'because i dont want too..!!!'

 

'but mom!! she's my girlfriend! if thats the case just cancel this! this is meaningless without her!'

 

'DONT START WITH ME geunsuk!! im doing this for you! you are the future president of our company for God sake!!! this is your chance to meet and socialize with important people, she's not good for your image.. remember your a descent person! im busy! i dont have time for this..

 

~~geunsuk just walk on his room shutting the door closed

 

'arrrrgh... this is not my day!' 

 

~~he shouted when his phone rings.. its shinhye

 

'hey.. i just call to greet a happy birthday.. the man of my life..'

 

'thx..!'

 

~~he replied in a sad tone, shinhye notice it..

 

'baby whats wrong??! you dont sound good..'

 

'oh.. its nothing..'

 

'so whats the plan?? where do you want to celebrate?

 

'ahm.. baby, i.. i cant go out today with you.. im not feeling well, lets just celebrate another day..sorry..'

 

~~geunsuk said crossing his finger.. he lied at her, he doesnt want to tell her the real reason, that she's not invited on her boyfriends birthday party..  it was hard for him but he doesnt want her to be hurt..so he decided not to tell her..

 

'your sick?? are you ok?? 

 

'im ok.. dont worry, i think i just need a rest..'

 

'o.. okay.. i'll hang up.. dont forget to take your medicine!'

 

'ok.. ahm.. shinhye.. i missed you!'

 

'i missed you more..'

 

~~then he ended the call..

 

'sorry baby..' ~~geunsuk whisper to himself feeling guilt..

 

~~meanwhile at shinhye's house

 

'so wheres the celebrant?!' ~~hye sun asked

 

'he's sick and im worried..'

 

'sick? on his birthday? great..'

 

'im worried does he take his medicine.. i want to call him every minute to check his condition, but i dont want to disturb him.. he need a rest..'

 

'hey dont be paranoid!! why dont you just visit him instead!' ~~ hye sun suggested

 

'you think it would be ok?'

 

'why not? whats the matter visiting your boyfriend..'

 

'really?!'

 

'ofcourse! maybe he'll feel better when he saw you..'

 

'right!! can you come with me?? i'll surprise him..'

 

~~she said excitedly, before they go.. shinhye and hye sun drop by on a mall to buy a cake for geunsuk, she chooses to buy a heart shape cake with 'i love you' written on it..

 

 

~~this is the first time to visit geunsuk on his house, so she's really not familiar with the place.. they arrive at the exclusive village.. 

 

'hey are you sure this is the place.. why dont you just call geunsuk.. tell him where here..' ~~hye sun said

 

'i want to surprise him..' ~~shinhye said while holding the box of cake

 

'i think this is it..'

 

~~both of them was jaw dropped after they saw the mansion..

 

 

'OH MY GOD!!! your boyfriend was really exta ordinary.. he was damn rich.. but why there were so many people in here?! i thought geunsuk was sick?? are you sure this is the house?'

 

'but this is the exact address.. he said he's sick..'

 

~~they decided to ask one of the guard at the gate..

 

'excuse me is this the house of Mr. jang geun suk??'

 

'yes madam.. this is the jang's mansion, are you a visitor? may i have your invitation?'

 

'invitation???..'

 

'its a birthday party of mr. jang.. this is exclusive party.. no invitation was not allowed inside..'

 

~~shinhye was talking at the guard.. while hyesun notice heyi comming on their way holding a gift..

 

'shinhye.. heyi is here..'

 

'oh shinhye your here! what are you two doing here outside?? why dont you come in??!'~~ she said sarcastically

 

'maybe their not invited' ~~heyi's friend added.. then they laugh.. leaving shinhye in wondering..

 

'tsk!!! that !!' hye sun shout at anger

 

~~shinhye take a look on the inside from the gate of the mansion..

 

 

~~she sneak a peek on whats happening inside, there where so many people inside.. it was a really big celebration.. they were all look elegant.. after a long search, she saw the man that shes longing for.. she saw him in a formal suit wear.. she saw him in a state she didnt expect.. he looks perfectly fine, giving warm smile to every guest.. greeting them one by one, then she realize it was really his party, she was just not invited..

 

~~ becomes dry.. she doesnt know how to react.. while hye sun was caressing her back..

 

'are you ok? maybe he had reason..'

 

--she's watching every move of him from afar.. his handsome image and perfect smile

 

 

~~tears is now forming in her eyes, she wants to shout.. she felt envy.. she wants to hear an explanation from him..

 

'atleast your fine.. im now at ease..' she managed to say at herself

 

~~then a tears finally escaped from her eyes.. she's still holding the box of cake for geunsuk

 

~~she talks to the guard again..

 

~~she cleared ..

 

'ahmm.. sir can you do me a favor?? can you please give this to the celebrant.. we cannot come inside, i left my invitation..just please give it to him..'

 

~~she take a last glance of him from a distance.. then walk away.. tears keep running from her eye's while walking.. while hye sun doesnt know what to do to comfort her..