“A guide of how to make Kim Sunggyu do sport” by: Nam Woohyun. (woogyu)

infinite masquerade

Pairing: Woogyu

Genre: Fluff

 

1. Wake up.

It was almost 6 a.m when Woohyun suddenly woke up, surprisingly not feeling tired at all, despite having slept only 5 hours. He was wide awake so he knew there was no way he could go back to sleep.

So Woohyun stood up and went to have a shower, feeling the cool water running through his body and waking him up even more. He put on his clothes, drying his hair with a towel and leaving it around his neck.

The sun was rising and he felt like doing some sport. It had been a while since he had gone out to run and done some exercises. He was about to leave the house when an idea crossed his mind.

What if....

 

2. Wake him up.

“Hyuuuung.”

Sunggyu slept in a room by himself. There were three dorms in that floor of the house, and Dongwoo and Hoya slept in the other ones.

He sat in the bed, next to the boy, and started moving his body, slowly.

“Hyuung, wake up.”

Sunggyu squirmed and groaned, before turning around to give him his back and hide under the blanket.

Woohyun knew that was going to be a very difficult mission.

“Hyuung.”

“Get the out, Nam.”

He chuckled at the answer, but kept insisting.

“Hyung, get up! I want to go somewhere with you!”

“What the , Woohyun, it's 6 a.m, where do you want to go this early??”

“It's a surprise.” he replied, using a bit of aegyo in his tone. “C'mon, hyung!”

“No.”

Woohyun opted for the plan B. Just like Sunggyu did when they were recording Sesame Player, he jumped on top of Sunggyu, tickling him, in order to wake him up.

Sunggyu protested, of course he did, but he ended up laughing along with Woohyun. Nevertheless, he pushed Woohyun off the bed as soon as he had the chance.

 

3. Drag him to the park with some kind of lame excuse

“Are you seriously telling me we came to the park at this ing hour because you want to feed the ducks?”

Woohyun nodded, moving his head like a little puppy, and Sunggyu rolled his eyes. The things he had to put up with...

“Okay, go and feed the ducks, I'll be waiting for you in that bench.”

“No, you're coming with me. Or else you'll fall asleep again.”

Before Sunggyu could even open his mouth, Woohyun grabbed his hand and pulled him closer the lake, where the ducks were. He had brought some kind of seeds that they had at home, which were for Dongwoo's healthy diet or something like that. Sunggyu wasn't interested in those things.

After a few minutes feeding the ducks, Sunggyu found himself helping Woohyun, because those little animals were quite cute, too much for Sunggyu's liking.

“Alright.” he said. “This is enough. Let's go back home.”

“But hyung.” Woohyun started, knowing that it was the time to tell the truth.

“What?”

 

4. Confess your initial idea was just an excuse

“I brought you here to do some sport.” Woohyun said, biting his lips and ready to grab Sunggyu if he tried to run away.

“Are you insane? I'm not going to do sport, much less if it's at 6.30 a.m! Do you want me to die?”

“C'mon, hyung! You're going to like it!”

“I'm leaving.”

“Noooo.”

Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu's hand, pulling him closer, and made puppy eyes.

“Let's just run for ten minutes and that's it.”

“I don't believe you.” Sunggyu snorted. “Even if we run just ten minutes, you'll want to do more. I know you like the back of my hand, Nam Woohyun. All you do is deceive me.”

“That's not true!” Woohyun tried to defend himself, but somehow he was right. He used to lie a lot.

“Okay, let's run for ten minutes, then.”

 

5. Stop after three minutes because you're worried he's going to collapse onto the floor.

“Oh my God, Sunggyu, are you alright?” he asked, abruptly stopping and walking backwards in order to approach the boy.

Sunggyu was bending down, resting his hands on his knees while trying to breathe.

“I am.” Sunggyu breathed in. “Just give me a few seconds. My body was not made to run.”

Woohyun smiled slightly at the boy. He used to dance so fiercly but yet he couldn't run for three minutes straight.

“How did you manage to run so well in the mv?” Woohyun asked. “I'm impressed.”

“That was just for a few seconds, though. And of course I did well, I'm a wonderful person.”

Woohyun laughed. He used to like that forced ego, when he knew that Sunggyu was, in fact, quite humble and insecure. He managed to hide it well, though, but Woohyun knew better than that, and having been his best friend for more than five years had its advantages.

“Let's go, there are still 7 minutes left!” he said, stretching his arms, and he could almost feel Sunggyu's urge to punch him.

“I'm not talking to you after this.”

 

6. Admit it was a lie that the only thing you wanted to do was run for ten minutes.

“So now what?” asked Sunggyu, slumping onto the grass of the park, feeling deadly tired. He knew his body was going to be sore during the rest of the day after whatever Woohyun had in mind for them.

“What do you mean?” Woohyun frowned a bit, and lay down next to Sunggyu.

“I'm pretty much sure you lied to me about the running thing. What do you want to do now?”

Woohyun smiled. He loved the fact that Sunggyu knew him so well.

“Let's do some crunches.”

“ you.” Sunggyu made a face and shook his head. “Unless it's you the one who's going to do them.”

“We both are going to do them.” replied Woohyun. “Now move your and come here, I need you to hold my legs.”

And so Woohyun placed his legs around Sunggyu's body, who held him by the knees to prevent him from moving. Woohyun started moving his body up and down, for almost five minutes, and Sunggyu was already tired just by looking at him.

“Your turn.” said Woohyun when he finished, sweat running down his neck and wetting his hair.

Sunggyu lifted his hand in order to remove some strands of sweaty hair off Woohyun's forehead.

“I'm not going to do it.”

“Yes, you are.”

And with that, Sunggyu stood up, trying to run away from Woohyun, but the boy was faster, and caught him in seconds, pulling them both to the floor.

 

7. Persuade/Blackmail him.

They started fighting, not really hitting each other with much force, and it somehow ended up being a tickling competition.

Sunggyu lost. Sunggyu always lost when it came to Woohyun, and he knew the boy was so much better than him in every aspect. Not that he complained, though, they complemented each other.

Woohyun was tickling him right on his side, which was his weakness, and he couldn't do anything but admit defeat, and put his legs around Woohyun's body.

“I hate you so much for this.” he said, trying to lift his body, and his abdomen hurt. “So so much.”

“Sure you do.”

But Sunggyu only lasted three minutes before giving up. Woohyun was satisfied anyways.

 

8. Tell him you love him for always putting up with you and your ideas, even though he hates them.

“You're my best friend, you know that, don't you?” asked Woohyun, once they were lying on the grass again.

It was almost 7 a.m and they had to go back home before some fans could find them there.

“I know.” replied Sunggyu, smiling slightly. “And you're mine too.”

“And I love you for always putting up with my whims.”

“Of course you love me, I'm very charming and handsome.”

Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“You could be nice at least once and say 'I love you too, Woohyun'.”

“But you already know that.” answered Sunggyu, getting up of the grass. “Unlike you, I don't have to say it everytime. Even though I've told you plenty of times.”

“It's nice to hear it often, especially if you're not feeling that well lately.”

Sunggyu sighed. He knew that there was something going on in Woohyun's mind, something that was bothering him. He had an idea of what it could be, though. He had always been good at reading Woohyun.

“Yah, Woohyun-ah, you know you can always trust me, right? If you need to talk, you just have to-”

“I know, I know.” interrupted Woohyun. “It's just that I want to overcome this by myself. But if I ever need something, you know you're the very first one I'd talk to.”

“I'm glad to hear that.” Sunggyu smiled as he stood up, grabbing Woohyun's hand to help him also get up. “And I love you too. Now let's go, we have schedule today.”

"Hyung, wait." 

Sunggyu looked at him, cocking an eyebrow.

"What happens?"

Woohyun suddenly leaned in, stealing a kiss from those lips, making Sunggyu gasp in surprise.

"Yah!" he shouted. "If you're going to kiss me, at least do it properly!"

 

9. Treat him to an ice cream because after all, he did everything you wanted (including the kiss).

“Hyung.” Woohyun said, and Sunggyu tilted his head to look at him.

“What?”

“Let's go and buy some ice cream. I'll treat you.” he proposed and Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

“We should go out more to do sport if you're going to be this nice.”

Sunggyu regretted having said that when he saw the mischievous smirk on Woohyun's face.

“Oh, I'll remind you this the next time I go to wake you up to exercise.”

When they were already inside the ice cream shop, Sunggyu chose a vanilla ice cream while Woohyun chose a chocolate one.

“You should finish it before we get home or you're going to leave that ice cream inside the fridge for God knows how many years.” Woohyun said, smiling, and let out a fake whimper when Sunggyu smacked him in the shoulder.

 


originally written for a friend <3