final

Music and Converse
"So.....what do you think hyung?" Jungkook asked. He just started making his own music so he was still not good with it. That's why he asked his hyung, Namjoon, for his opinion on his first song.
 
"It's good Jungkook. Keep up the good work! I look forward to hearing more of your own songs." Namjoon mused at his dongsaeng.
 
"Really hyung? I thought it wasn't enough. But hearing that you lked it makes me relieved."
 
"I know you can do better. But this song is not bad for a first timer. You're still starting so you're still getting a hang of it. You can ask Mr. Lee for a few pointers. And you could let him hear this too so he can give his own opinion." Namjoon added.
 
"Right! Thanks hyung! I'll go ahead, okay? I want to catch Mr. Lee before he could go home." he waved and started running out the room to the teacher's room.
 
Mr. Lee was their music teacher and Namjoon's mentor. Ever since he started making his own music Mr. Lee has been helping him and guiding him. He would always ask him about his opinions on his songs. He owed him everything he knows about music.
 
 
 
As Namjoon was leaving school he thought about passing by the park. He wanted some alone time before he went home.
 
 
As he was walking towards the park, he didn't notice that someone was infront of him because he was looking down and was listening to some music. He bumped to the person and was a bit flustered. He rubbed his head and removed his earphones and slowly looked up. Infront of him was a girl who was also rubbing her head like he was.
 
"I'm sorry. I was looking down so I didn't see that someone was infront of me." he said, immediately feeling guilty that someone was hurt because of him.
 
"No it's okay. I was at fault too because I didn't step aside when I tied my shoes." the girl reasoned.
 
"Okay maybe we're both at fault. I'm still sorry for bumping to you. Are you sure you're not hurt? Does your head feel alright?" he asked just to be sure.
 
"Yeah I'm good. Nothing to worry about." she smiled and reassured him.
 
"Well that's a relief. I thought I might have to assist you to the hospital to see if you have no contusions or anything.' he joked.
 
She chuckled at his remark. :"Lucky for you it wasn't too hard that I needed to be in a hospital."
 
They both laughed at their humor after what happened to them. After laughing for a while they looked at each other and smiled. Then the girl streched out her hand and introduced herself.
 
"Hi. I'm Cho Hyein. And I'm assuming you also go to Hanguk School of Arts, looking at your uniform." she said and smiled.
 
He looked at his clothes and chuckled. He reached out his hand and shook her outstreched hand. "And I'm assuming you also go to Hanguk School of Arts seeing that you recognized the uniform I'm wearing. And I'm Kim Namjoon."
 
"Wait. Kim Namjoon? Do you perhaps know Mr. Lee?"
 
"Yes I do. He's my mentor and my favorite teacher at school." he released her hand and smiled his signature smile that also showed his dimples.
 
She gasped and her eyes widened. It took her almost a minute before she said another word. "I can't believe I finally got to meet THE Kim Namjoon that Mr. Lee was talking about." she said enthusiastically.
 
"Wait. You know me? And you know Mr. Lee? What did he say about me?" he was shocked that she actually knew his name and Mr. Lee.And Mr. Lee was talking about him. But about what? He was intrigued to know.
 
"Mr. Lee has been giving me all your songs. He said he wanted me to give reviews on those songs. I asked him to teach me how to compose and produce songs because I want to write my own songs. Your songs are amazing! Like seriously amazing. I love all of them. Especially the one called Converse High. It was so cute. I played it again and again when I listened to it."
 
He was feeling a bit overwhelmed from her compliments and he felt a bit shy. He looked down to hide his smile and his blushing face.As he was looking down he noticed Hyein's shoes. She was wearing red high cut converse. His eyes widened and his heart started beating faster. He slowly looked up while still looking at her. Red converse, jeans and a plain white shirt. His ideal type. The girl infront of him was totally his ideal type. And on top of that she also liked his songs.
 
Am I dreaming? It can't be real, is it? He thought to himself.
 
He snapped out of his trance when she snapped her fingers in front of him.
 
"Huh?"
 
"I said, if you don't mind, can you teach me how to compose?"
 
He was still recovering from his trance and this was what he comes back to.
 
"Well, it's fine if you don't wa...."
 
"No no no. It's alright. I was just thinking about something right now. Sorry. But yeah, no I don't mind. I could teach you what I learned from Mr. Lee. But I'm not as good as him though."
 
"He said you were one of his best students. And to be given a chance to meet you and actually be taught by you is an honor for me." she mused. She couldn't keep her excitement.
 
"You flatter me too much. I still have a long way to go. Mr. Lee has been a great help for me throughout the way. So, I still think you should consult him and ask him to teach you more." He smiled shyly and avoided eye contact.
 
"This day can't get any better. I can't believe I finally met you and I will be taught by no other than Kim Namjoon." she laughed.
 
"Now I'm feeling pressured. I think you'll be disappointed in me if you expect too much." he warned her.
 
"I doubt that. Mr. Lee was positive that you could help me so much. I've only heard your songs and it already made a difference in me. I think you'll be worth my expectations." she assured him.
 
HIs heart has been beating so fast since he saw her whole outfit. She's his ideal type and she wants him to teach her. He definitely made the right decision to go to the park.
 
"Could I ask you one last thing before I go ahead?" she asked, feeling a bit shy.
 
"Sure."
 
"Could I get you number? I mean, if you don't mind. But it's okay if you won't give it. I'll understand."
 
"N-no it's a-a-alright, I-I-I don't mind" he stuttered and smiled trying to hide his shock. He put out his phone and exchanged numbers. Then they prepared to say their farewells.
 
"Well I have to go now. I think I've already got a lot of your time." she laughed nervously feeling a bit guilty.
 
"N-n-no it's okay. I enjoyed our little encounter. It was nice to meet you Hyein."
 
"It was nice to meet you too Namjoon. Well, I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye and take care!" she waved and walked away from where they were. He waved back and didn't stop until she turned around. He turned around and started walking towards the park. The smile on his face won't fade because he was too happy. This encounter just made today one of his happiest days. He can't wait for tomorrow to come. He was already loking forward to coming to school and seeing Hyein again. As he was walking, his phone vibrated on his pocket signalling that there was a message he received. He took out his phone and was shocked to see who the message was from.
 
 
From: Cho Hyein
Thanks for agreeing to teach me.
You don't know how happy I am.
Looking forward to learning from you Namjoon :)
 
 
He can't help but smile sheepishly as he read her message. This day couldn't have ended in a more happier note. His smile never faded even as he was already going home from the park. I really made the right decision to go to the park today. He smiled to himself and continued to reminisce about that girl he just met wearing red converse, jeans and a plain white shirt :)