The Ogre and the Giant

50 shades of Green

Chapter 1 : The Giant and the Ogre

-

Love, many may describe it as horrible... bad, a waste of time; or even quicker- every synonym of 'Pain'. But Chanyeol is different; he sees another side of love. he sees an beautiful and enchanting nature to it- and he has been longing for love for queit a long time. Not from just anyone or from his unknown "Future Soul Mate." Chanyeol has a target, he has a dream man he wants to experience love with, his dream man that enlightens the dark clouds above him, the man that gives him every single reason to smile and keep walking on earth's tough ground- and he's desperate. He's yearning for this man, who gives him slight pinches in his sensitive Kokoro and butterfly-like-moths in his stomach by just a tinted smile. 

"Shrek..." A smile forms his face as he whispers that name softly. Chanyeol leans in and presses a light, dry kiss onto the poster of Shrek in front of him. Chanyeol everyday prays to the heavens, prays that one day... he could meet Shrek, and that he could be loved by him. He knows it's nearly impossible- there are many swamps in the world, and he doesn't know which swamp Shrek's staying at.

Like everynight...

Chanyeol goes to bed and sighs.

 

3 Years Later

Loud screams and hoarse moans, the sound of love dissolving into mid-hot-forming air as skins smacked against one another- beautiful bruises formed, light invisible kisses. Chanyeol finally meets the man had loved for years, the man that was only heard through un-trustworthy news reports, un surreal rumors, internet, fairytales...stories... 

He finally meets Shrek...

Except he's not the one Shrek is making love with. Chanyeol's in his bedroom listening to the moans and wheeping of his own father and Shrek making love to one another. Sad tears flows down his cheeks as he listens more and more. Chanyeol pulls up his blanket and bites it gently, he couldn't stand the noise. He couldn't bear it.

Maybe love is cruel after all.

At least for Yeol that is.

The following day the chap decides to go to the park to get some fresh air, get his mind off of things. He hates seeing the gentle touches and loving glares Shrek and his dad gives eachother. Now he wishes he moved in with his mother. But it's Shreks true charms that keeps Chanyeol close.

The park use to be an elementary schools park, but now no one is here. It's most of the time isolated, it;s abandoned so there is no body. But Chanyeol loves going to this certain park, its his runaway shelter, it's his friend when the world turns its back to him, it's his empty mind when he needs to throw his thoughts away. He truly loves this park, it's only touched by him, stained by no one else. It's his special place.

Suddenly Chanyeol was shadowed, he sees infront of him a tall, nig figure. He squints his eyes to get a better vision, and that man- that angel in front of him- trule mesmirizing. It's Shrek... Chanyeol traces the outlines of Shreks masculine- round, some-what circular body; the light illuminates against his skin, sparkling and revealing the green roughness and the pores along his skin.

He's so beautiful.... Chanyeol thinks.

And he is.

Before Chanyeol could say anything, Shrek grabs hold of Chanyeol, forcing his legs arouns Shreks fat body. He leans in so their lips meet, and Chanyeol could feel the roughness and dryness of Shreks lips against his. Oh-so-lovely. Chanyeol scratches his nails along Shreks bald ogrely head as a moan escapes his lips. He never did anything like this before, and he's  loving it.

"Turn back." Shrek demanded, and without hesitation Chanyeol lets loose of his arms and turns around, offering his to the oh mighty Ogre. He has seen the Shrek is love shrek is life video, and he notices that Shrek enjoys the doggy-style.

Shrek pulls Chanyeols pants down, along with his own. He shoves his humungous length inside through Chanyeols entrance, ramming, ing so quickly it made Chanyeol weep. The Giant moans when he feels his expanding, it hurts so much it feels as if his will tear apart.

"Oh Shrek... daddy..m-more!" Chanyeol begs, and Shrek digs deeper.

Shrek pulls out and Chanyeol pants hardly. He gasps when he hears a whisper in his ear, "It's all ogre now..."

Chanyeol smiles, tears of pain and happiness rolls down his rosey cheelks. His heart beats so fast, and he sighs a sweet sigh as he watches Shrek's figure fade away into the Dawn.

 

Shrek is love. Shrek is life.