1. Teasing you gives me life!

Seventeen FanFics

            “Soonyoung! Come here, I want you to meet someone!” she waved at the boy standing in the doorway of the classroom. He wasn’t really paying attention to her but reacted instantly when she called his name. He made his way through her classmates and stopped in front of them still talking to his friends. “This is my cousin, Shan! She’s majoring in music!”

            “Hi! Nice meeting you!” said Soonyoung hurriedly trying to keep up with what his friends were talking. He had not looked at them, not even once.

            “Soonyoung you’re being rude”

            “Yeah, yeah, listen I need to go-“

            “Isn’t she pretty?” she asked a bit annoyed.

            “Yeah, yeah she is!” but he wasn’t even looking at them and was now laughing stupidly at something his friend had just done.

            “Soonyoung!” she shouted as she punched him in the arm.

            “Ouch, what? I already said she’s…” and for the first time Soonyoung looked at them “…pretty…” his voice trailed off as his eyes were glued to her. He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his life and it gave him such a weird feeling like he wasn’t there anymore. He was there physically but not mentally. What was happening to him? She smiled. He froze. It was the brightest smile he had ever seen. He was in his own world when a ball hit his head.

            “Ouch, what the!!!??” he turned around to see his friends laughing hysterically at the way his head had just bobbed sideways when the ball hit him. “What is wrong with you today!?” he wanted to leave when he added “I’m sorry I have to go, I’ll talk to you later Shan!”

            Shan never expected to find anyone interesting in this school, certainly not someone as cute as Soonyoung.  She soon found out he was majoring in dancing and would come to spend most of their time together practicing.

            “Come on, I have some new moves I want to practice today!” Soonyoung sounded excited as he dragged her to the practice room.

            Shan was ready to start singing when Soonyoung interrupted her and pulled her in the middle of the room.

            “Together, I need a practice partner this time! And don’t you dare say no, I’ve helped you with your vocals last time!” he added quickly as Shan opened to argue.

            Both of them started moving to the rhythm of the music and soon Shan found herself dancing like a pro. She was so excited that she could actually do those complicated moves that her foot slipped. Soonyoung reacted instinctively and tried to pull her towards him. He was not expecting for her to come so close and before he knew it he lost his balance, slipped backwards and pulled her after him. Shan barely had time to react before their lips touched. Both of them were so surprised by what happened they jumped backwards their hands over their lips. Shan felt a surge of heat all over her body. She wasn’t sure how to react. Soonyoung’s hands were sweating like mad and all he could think about was the taste of her lips still lingering on his own. Shan got up quickly collected her things and opened the door of the practice room which was now heavier than ever.

            “Wait, don’t leave, please, I’m sorry!” but she wasn’t listening to any of it “It was an accident!”  

            He wasn’t surprised by her reaction but he could have sworn he had felt her heart beat like mad when their lips touched. She couldn’t hate him…could she? He spent all night thinking on how to approach her next day and felt it was better to just come clean. He liked her since the first time he met her. It was pointless to hide it anymore, she must have realized that as well.

            “Wait up!” Soonyoung shouted as he run at full speed to catch up to her.

            “What?” she asked a bit irritated. She had been avoiding him all day after what happened last night.

            “Are you avoiding me?” but continued before she had the chance to answer “Look, it wasn’t your fault, it wasn’t anyone’s fault, it just happened.

            “We kissed” said Shan bluntly, arms crossed over her chest.

            “Your foot slipped, I was trying to catch you. It wasn’t on purpose. Can’t we just let it go and go back to how we were? Did it really bother you that much? Was I that bad?” Soonyoung looked at her like a little baby about to cry.

            Shan blushed instantly as her heartbeat was increasing.

            “Is this just a game for you? Maybe this wasn’t a first for you but it was for me” Shan couldn’t help herself. Tears were already forming in her eyes and she was trying hard not to show it. She was being betrayed by her shaking voice. She covered her eyes with her hands but was startled to see Soonyoung leaning in closer slightly bowing to look at her under her hands.

            “It was my first kiss also you know but…I’m glad it was with you” and he straighten up as he was going blushing. He stared at the ground while he was playing with his leg, drawing circles on the ground. “I mean…at least it was with the person I like…Im…Imagine if it was with someone I hated …hehe” and he tried to laugh it off awkwardly while throwing glances at her to see her reaction. She was smiling. He smiled back, a large smile his eyes were barely visible.

            “Well I guess it’s okay if I say I like you too? Woah this is so weird! Why did I say that?” she was amazed at her boldness.

            “Woah, so you like me back!” and tried to look into her eyes but she averted his gaze “Come on , say it again!” she turned around as he was searching for her eyes with a stupid grin on his face. “You like me! You liiiiiiike me!” she was now practically spinning around to avoid him. “You really, really like me!” her face was so red by now it was pointless to avoid him anymore. She started laughing “Was my kissing that good? Huh?” He just loved teasing her.

            “Oh my God! Stop it!” and she started running away. Soonyoung followed her and in the distance could be heard faint glimpses of  Stop it! and Go away! but none of them were as sweet as their laughter.