alphas

Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter thirty one; alphas

    Mark’s wolf was furious. His mate was being hidden from him, behind Jaebum and Yugyeom. How dare they separate her from him? He would never hurt her. Not even if it meant his life would be at risk. She was his soulmate and he vowed to keep her safe always.

 

When Jaebum and Yugyeom had rapidly moved Jae Ah away from him at the orders of Jin Young, Mark could feel the one last thing holding his mind together break. They all ended up outside, in the chilly night air, with Jackson and Jin Young holding his arms by his side as Jaebum tried to talk sense into him.

 

“Mark, you need to calm down!” Jaebum yelled out again, using his full Alpha voice. The others flinched away at the command but Mark didn’t show any indication of understanding. It was like it didn’t matter to him anymore.

 

Mark wished he could communicate with his pack, his friends, and tell them that they needed to step away from Jae Ah so that his wolf could remotely calm down. But instead, his pack was trying to keep Jae Ah protected from him.

 

Mark had no chance to even fight his wolf for control. The word hunter had been a trigger that released a sort of built up rage in his mind. As soon he said it, thought about it, he felt blood lust. His wolf wanted to rip everyone around him apart, except for his mate. Thinking about his mate was the only thing keeping him from shifting and killing. He needed to stay sane for her. She would never look at him again if she saw a monstrous version of him.

 

His eyes were glowing brighter than ever, illuminating everything around him. It was like looking through a magnifying glass. He could see every detail of every glass blade around him and smell food from miles away. His wolf senses were more enhanced than ever, fueled by rage.

 

Jae Ah’s voice reached out to him amongst the chaos, “Mark!”

 

Her voice hit him full force and his wolf faltered but Jaebum was quick to block Mark’s view of her and his wolf growled, probing Mark to let go of all consciousness.

 

Suddenly, a new scent hit him. Human. Mark’s eyes scanned the area behind his pack and saw a glint of blue hair emerge from the woods. A human was there. A Hunter was there.

 

Mark felt a flood of pain run down his body and he let out a scream, which evolved into a low growl as his back arched. His eyes flew to the sky, seeing every star so clearly. But it wasn’t the stars he focused on, it was the full moon that illuminated them.

 

His body slowly shifted, every bone breaking and reforming into another anatomy. It was a familiar feeling but so much more painful than he had ever experienced. This wasn’t a calm shift into his favorite form, it was a forced transformation into his beastly side.

 

Mark’s paws hit the ground as his claws elongated and his teeth bared, growling lowly. His blue eyes locked onto the blue haired boy and he could see the human staring back at him.

 

Mark wanted blood.

 

Jin Young was a second too late in realizing what Mark had seen. The brown wolf catapulted forward in a speed faster than any normal wolf and Jin Young ran after it, shifting mid-air. Jin Young’s eyes locked onto Jaehyun and he shouted into the mind link instantly, It’s Jae Ah’s brother! Mark’s going to kill him!

 

Jin Young felt his muscles protest as he tried to run as fast he could to catch up to Mark. He heard Jackson, Bam Bam, and Youngjae shift behind him, with the same goal in mind. Jin Young launched himself using his hind paws and latched onto the back of Mark’s body, digging his claws into his friend’s flesh.

 

Mark snarled as he spun around to shake the smaller wolf off. The latter growled angry at him, baring his teeth and crouching law, ready to pounce once more. He noticed more wolves circle him, slowly moving behind him to block his bath.

 

But Mark wasn’t worried. He could take them all.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter