Final

So This All Just Kind of Happened

     Destiny is an odd word. Jackson wouldn't exactly say it was destiny that he and Mark would end up living next door to each other. He wouldn't say it was destiny that the older man would come over to his house for no apparent reason.  Jackson liked to think that there was some larger being dictating what they did because after he found Mark gardening in his yard, the whole destiny thing went out the window. 

    Jackson really didn't know how it all happened. Jackson moved in first,  them came Mark. Mark's house was severely less impressive than Jackson's.  Maybe that's why the red head always went over to Jackson's house.  It started with cooking, not that Jackson could cook for himself (he was pretty sure Mark didn't even own an oven), then it was cleaning, showering, gardening, watching TV,  even sleeping at Jackson's house. But for some reason,  Jackson didn't care.  He kind of liked having the older hanging around.  They'd garden, eat and watch TV together.  Jackson want even surprised when he went to the fire department,  ready to train the new recruits, only to see Mark standing there in the line of smiling men ready to serve the people of Sim City.

    They got close fast.  Or seemed as if they had just became friends when Jackson realized that he actually liked Mark. And not like as in friends. He like liked Mark.  It was confusing at first, but Jackson warmed up to the idea fast. And so did Mark. Jackson asked his neighbor to be his boyfriend after they had returned to Jackson's house from the park. Then if seemed like no time before they woohooed out in the backyard after a long day of gardening (which Jackson blames Mark for getting him into that). Next thing he knows,  Mark has moved in and brought new interior design plans (including a new kitchen and major renovation of all the walls of Jackson's-no-their home).Then after some more woohooing, a couple new neighbors, and a cheesy proposal and ceremony in their newly renovated kitchen,  they got married. 

     It all seemed too fast, but when it came to Mark, Jackson couldn’t wait. He'd do anything for his beautiful red haired husband (even if that meant spending over 7000 simoleans getting ready for a baby). After all, he loved Mark and Mark loved him.  And the two couldn’t wait to start a family in the wonderful Sim City. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTW,  baby Kunpimook was so not worth it because that child can't make any money at all and the city really needs it...