a failure beggining

secretary or

the rest of the day were silent ... nothing has bveeen said and nathing to say.. he only talk about work and he looks so fine that make me really wonder is it was him???? he act like i was nothing and *sure he was suppose todo than in front off other* but he really do not look at me like he use to do... i trying hard to get an explaination from him but it's just a failure... suzy won't leave him alone and i started to wonder does she do not have something to do because i need to btalk to my boyfriend and my boyfriend is to be her fience to be...but everything was just a waste... suga don't want to talk about it eventhough it just me annd him in his room.. he don't even bother to persue me like he use to do when i find a girl flirting with him and he does't mind i use a formal language with him ... its like we alraedy brooke up... and i swear its really hard that make me cry hard everyday before sleep...

its almost 2 weeks and suzy does'n show up that often anymore so, but he still do not want to talk to me.... fine.. on the 3 week i decide to move on.. obviosly he do not want me anymore...  who would stay with a only sceretary went you got a pretty,rich,vouge future wife...so that monday i go to work and do my work just like the other day.. the only different is.. i was allow to enjoy my moment with J-hope... he such an idiot... how come he work at this office ... i really wonder about it... i was chatting with j hope because both off us finish our paper work and got some free time.. we were chatting and laughing about nothing until a bundle off file has been throw in fron me and j hope.. both off us shock and turn our gaze to that MIN YOONGI.. hwe look at us with a bossy face and start to annoyed both off us..

"don't you guys has something to do???" 

"we just sent you our paper work don't we???" j hope answer in obviosly annoyed tone

"does it mean you can wasting your work time??? if you want to chat and laugh you can quite"

"i'm sorry sir" i reply before j hope can.. because obviosly, if j hope the one who answer his question.. thing can be a big problem because both of them were pigheaded...he then turn and murmur sumething that i reakly don'n want to know because he probably cursing at us... 

"what the did wrong with him??? only him can flirting in this company???" 

"dude, you know he's stict boss"i said while arrange the file... i give the file with his name to him and settle my own file on the desk while decide which one shuold i do first... i was so into my work before suga call me throw the phone..

"hana,come into my offfice" i took my note book and apen with me before make my way to his room.. i knock the door because... who known what is waiting for me... i enter the room eventhough he did't ask me to... 

"yes sir.. can i help you??"

i ask while standing right in front off his desk..instead off anwering me.. he look up into my face anf my eyes.. i quickly turm my gaze to the carpet.. try to avoid hi s eyes..

""sir??"

 i ask still not looking at him... i turn my gaze towards him when i heard a sound of footstep.. i look up and found his eyes... and this time i don't have any strengt to turn my gaze away...he coming closer to me.. and seriously... what rhe his trying to do??? can't him tell me what he want o just yell at me if he reallyt mad at me because i can saw his anger,and is that jelousy??? in his eyes...

"si...."

i was shut up with a plum lips on mine... i try my best to push him away and i was loose not only because he is stronger than me but also because i miss his touch so much... i can close my eyes when i don't what to see suzy flirting with him but... i can't close my heart to those feeling that i don't want to fell... i really hate him... i swear i do.. he abdonment me but... i love him more... i want him with me even i know it's imposibble..

without i know.. i already fall into hhis touch... i do kiss him back .. and we so down into our own world until....

 

the door suddenly flew open an i saw a really scaring and furios looking suzy in front off it...i broke the kiss and push him away.. after that i was froze as i saw suzy make her way towards me... i only come back to this world when suddenly a very hard slap land on my face.. and i was so scary.. i do't even know why i feel that way..

"you bich stupid .. are you trying to stole my fience??? and do you want to loose you job... huhh... i really can't believe this... and you... how can you fall into tthis trap??"

she say treating me.. i was speachless... i can'n loose this job.. i need money to help my younger brother,jungkook in high school since he only have me as a family...plus i don't want to starving..

i look to suga with a plead eyes... hope he will stand for me since its' not me who make the first step...but... i hhuhh.. i should know that i was hopeless since the begining...

"baby, listen to me.. i'm sorry and you are right.. how can i fall into this trap... baby don't get angry... believe me... she did't deserve me... and you do know you are 1000 better that her... you got every thing... how can i make yo compare yourself with this creepy .. i'm sorry baby.. believe me.. i really do" 

 

after his long speach.. she seems to clam down and make her way towards me.. i was... still thinking what should i do becourse no in ing way i will servive... 

"you can leave and... don't ever come back course we don't need a in this office"

"baby, you can let her work here, i will make sure she won't trap me again... believe me... not because i want her here but she is a profesional" he said while hug suzy slim waist from the back...

what a good back up...

 

 

 

 

after that moment.. they let me go with a warning and... this really a BULL...