1/1

The last time

"DAMN IT!" I cursed to the rainy clouds above. I missed my bus... again.My school's uniform is all wet because of the heavy rain.

I should've known not to help clean up the library but the library is so big and he's an old man, he probably finish cleaning the library at midnight if I didn't help him.

Well, at least I'm alone. The bus will come probably like another 45 min.I sat down and put my bag on the floor, took out my phone and earpiece and hear some songs. The rain is getting heavier any minutes. I swing my legs and starting daydreaming about my past.

~~♕~~◇~~♧~~♤~~♡~~☆~~♔~~

I just started at this new school, when I saw my old friend, Mark waving at me and intruduce to a new friend of his, Jackson.

We talked quite a lot until when it's time for ' ice breaking challenge ' to make us become more comfortable with the new class. We sat in a circle and wrote our name on piece of paper. Then one by one we stood and walked inside the circle and showed our names. Then, this particular guy wrote his name in a weird font making us confuse what his name and he walked, more likely ran making it harder to know what his name.

I, of course asked, which he introduce himself, Youngjae which was sitting next to me. He asked around then he told me, the guy's name is Jaebum.

As months comes by, me, Jaebum, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Bam Bam becomes closer because our seats are closer. While Mark's and Jackson's seat across the classroom so we became further apart. And my feelings towards Jaebum getting stronger but I shrugged it off, it's like my other crushes, I like them because they're good looking only and it would probably dissapear in few weeks.

The next year, me, Youngjae and Bam bam is close as usual but sadly Jaebum prefer to hang out with the other guys and Yugyeom is still quite close but it's not like it's used to.

~~♕~~◇~~♧~~♤~~♡~~☆~~♔~~

Now, we changed our classroom Jaebum, Yugyeom and Youngjae got seperated. Well at least, Bam Bam and Jackson is at the same classroom with me.

"Wau! You've changed man, you didn't even bother to say hello to me,"

I blinked my eyes, thinking this is just a dream. Jaebum smiled at me. I calmed myself and asked, "You missed your bus too?"

"Well, I need to hand in my project today but I don't know where's the teacher desk so, here I am, you?"

" I help the librarian to clean up the library."

The rain is still pouring heavily.

"So, do you like your new class?" He suddenly asked.

"Well I do like them but.. I kinda miss our old class,"

"Me too"

As he was trying to say something my phone rang, " Wait for a moment," I told him as I answered my phone.

Dad: Where are you?

Me: Still at school, I missed the bus.

Dad: ...Again?! Okay, I'm gonna picked you up. Don't go anywhere.I'll be there around 20 minutes.

Me : Okay, dad. I'm not a kid anymore.

He ended the call.

"So.. who's that?"

"Oh, it's just my dad."

 

....

 

 

"If you don't mind, can I borrow your shoulder? I didn't have enough sleep last night." He yawned.

I nodded, he put his head on my shoulder. I blushed a little, well I still like him. Minutes felt like seconds when I saw my car nearby, I woke him up.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." I said but some part of me felt sad.

"Wait! Aaa.. Nevermind, see ya around."

"Yeah, see you around" I felt sad.

I went inside my car and closed my eyes, realizing that I don't have a crush on him but actually I think I in love with him. But sadly, this is probably the last time we'll talk like this. Tomorrow, we'll back to usual and me admiring him from afar.