Attention (EXO) - One

Moonlight Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]ATTENTION[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

Hyuna's busy but her boyfriend wants attention

 

SUHO VER.

"Hyun..." Suho whines rolling on the bed. "What is it?" Hyuna asked, her attention never leaving her laptop. "Pay attention to me-" He sings as he tries to cover Hyuna's laptop screen. "Stop it Kim Joonmyeon!" Hyuna complained, nudging him out of the way. Suho sat up on the bed and crossed his arms. He furrowed his brows and started whining even more and louder than earlier, completely drowning the sound of Hyuna's typing.

 

By the time all the provoking, prodding and attention seeking dies out, Suho went silent. "Hyun.." He whispers. "Shh. I'm studying-" She said. Suho furrowed his brows and crossed his arms yet again. "But I'm lonely!" He stated. Hyuna rolled her eyes and ignored him. Suho's voice suddenly lowers to a sultry, seductive tone. "Wouldn't you rather study me instead?" He said, running his fingers down her spine making her shiver unwillingly.

 

"Not Now Suho" Hyuna stated. "Then When?" He asked placing small kisses on her shoulder. "Stop it-" She said but He once again ignored her. By the time he was about to kiss her cheek, She pretended to close her laptop and turned to look at him. Suho's face lights up in false joy thinking that she'll finally pay attention at him. Hyuna leans in for a kiss and he does the same, closing his eyes. But right before their lips touch Hyuna left Suho hanging and focused back on her laptop. Suho leans in further and further, trying to reach her non-existing lips.

 

Event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter