Telumendil; Lover of the Star

화양연화; The Constellation of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook didn’t want to say it out loud, or maybe show the fact that he missed home so much. He just missed everything in Busan and all about it.

The sky in Seoul looked a lot different than the one in Busan, it just didn’t really look that real dark, not like the usual pitch black because the nonstop blinding city lights had always overly lit the whole sight under it.

Someway, the stars were just too weak, too little to be seen over the obscure firmament – in which he really missed the view of the starry nights in Busan, the stars seemed eternally glittering in innumerable days of young Jungkook being there.

But most of all, he missed the sound of sea waved hitting delicately over the shore of the coastline where he would run childishly away from being wet, avoiding the cold salty water and that’s how he created his memories, the sweetest ones from there, mostly.

But, that was way before when he’s just a young country boy with big wild dreams of living in the city, maybe a little regret filling inside him when he moved in a new life in Seoul. It wasn’t that fascinating like he imagined when he’s a kid.

And by that unexpected hard time, he met Kim Yerim, the city girl who had lived in Seoul all over her lifetime.

She’s lovely, like how Jungkook would describe as something like a blooming young lilac in Busan’s early springtime and she had always reminded him of something curiously wonderful when their eyes met, filled with looming and young excitements.

She smelled freshly tantalising, like the sea-washed coast when the twilight struck over the horizon that Jungkook would always love, back in his hometown. She was everything that he would say as perfect, as in the way how his heart beat in an overly accurate beep every time he’s with her.

 

“Hey, what did you do to the sky?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter