The Moment I Let Go Of Your Hand

The Moment I Let Go Of Your Hand

"I'll be going now then" Wendy said sadly.

Seulgi just chuckled at the sight of her pouting girlfriend.

She replied, "Dont worry baby, we'll meet again tomorrow".

"But that'll be too long" Wendy said again.

Seeing that she is pouting again, Seulgi took the opportunity to take Wendy's hands in hers and stole a quick kiss.

Wendy reacted with red patches forming on her cheeks. Still having her hand in hers, she gave her a last squeeze before they seperated into two different directions. 

"Bye!"

"See you tomorrow wannie!"

 

==========

 

The second they backfaced each other, Wendy whipped out her phone and texted the contact 'Seulbear <3' on her phone.

 

Hey

-06:34pm

 

Seulgi felt a buzz in her pocket and took her phone out. A smile creeped on her face when she saw the contact name 'Seungwannie<3' even before opening the text. That reminded her of the day when they both decided to put a heart '<3' at the end of their contact names.

 

Missing me already?

-06:36pm

 

After 2 full minutes of waiting while walking and holding the phone, it buzzed in her hand. Wendy grinned.

 

Of course

-06:36pm

 

Without waiting for a reply, she sent out another text.

 

Ever since the moment I let go of your hand. (( Eventhough I didnt want to))

-06:37pm

 

Seulgi chuckled at the cheesy text but she felt touched.

 

That's very sweet baby, you know I feel the same.

-06:38pm

 

Really?

-06:38pm

 

Of course, I love you more than you know Seungwan-ah ;)

-06:39pm

 

Oh no, I do know. It's just that you can't beat how much I love you, way much more.

 

Way way much more

-06:40pm

 

I know that

-06:40pm

I love you

-06:40pm

 

 

Seulgi sent another text, smiling to herself.

 

 

I love you too Kang Seulgi.

Where are you now? How many minutes till you reach home?

-06:42pm

 

I think I will reach in around 10 minutes why?

-06:43pm

 

Nothing, be careful of yourself and walk home safe ok baby

-06:44pm

 

I will, thank you. You too <3

-06:44pm

 

One more thing, make sure to look at where you're walking while texting me, don't hit anything

-06:45pm

 

Hit anything? Hahaha dont worry I wont

-06:46pm

 

Just as Seulgi was about to press 'send', she felt the top of her head bump against something. She cursed under her breathe and lifted her head up. The first thing that she saw was Wendy's wide smile and her vision got blocked when she crashed onto her, hugging her tight.

"I survived 12 minutes" Wendy whispered into Seulgi's ear.

She shivered at the sudden chills her girlfriend is giving her. Seulgi chuckled when she understood what she meant. Wrapping her hands arounds Wendy's waist, she returned the hug.

"Why are you here baby? Did you miss me that much?" Seulgi asked, still hugging Wendy.

"Of course I do", she pouted. "Guess what" Wendy let go of Seulgi and reached for her pocket.

"What is it?" 

"Look at this" Wendy replied showing Seulgi the screen of her phone.

Seulgi read the text on the screen

 

We had a great day today, everyone worked hard. Everyone should take a day off tomorow, inform the rest too yeah? Thanks Wendy

-06:38pm

 

It was a text from their boss. Seulgi's face lit up when she realised that they won't need to report to work tomorrow but a tinsy sad as she won't be able to see her sweetheart at work.

 

"Its our boss, he said everyone will have a day off. That was sent when we were texting each other and thats when I decided to turn back around and ran back to the direction you headed to." And as if Wendy was able to read Seulgi's mind (her face was obvious anyway) , she continued, "And dont worry baby, I know, I'm disheartened too. But since we have the whole day off tommorow, I'll take you out to a movie. But for now, would you mind going to dinner with me? I cant bare being away from you anymore, not now at least."

 

And again, Wendy's cheesiness made Seulgi chuckle and punch her playfully.

 

"Of course I would wannie." 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Ahh so, so cheesy