Train Scandal

I AM A BABO BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

 

You stood as closed to L as you even could hear his heartbeat was pounding just like the soundtrack of your winter. You knew what you wanted to say but sadly you could not word it. It was impossible to tell him but something caught his eyes. A glance that seemed to take and make point of everything in me. It traversed all quick, keenly as lightning. His lips parted as if to speak, “What’s the matter?’” He ask me.” “Nothing in the world “, that was your shortest and simplest reply.

As expected the people ceased time after time. Everyone went to their own destination but the two of were still in the empty cubicle. You sat still. Terror-struck at the solitude. At the silence which only the beating of your heart was the only din that could be heard, you head swam and almost drown. You looked at L. He was still enjoying the song in his iPod, ignoring the existence of you beside him. Even both of you sat really close to each other, you still feel that L was too far away. L blankly looked outside the window. Finally, you mustered up and talked to him. “ I’ve been your biggest for a long time ago”. He didn’t reply. You drew your breath deeper. Preconceived opinions, forgone determination were all you had at the moment to stand by. You went closer to his ear and whispered “I love you”. You gave and involuntary sigh. You waited patiently for L’s answer but minutes by minutes passed, L was still in his own world.

You forgot that he’s listening to his iPod, how could he hear you? You spoke all alone, didn’t care about him anymore.”Oppa, you’re so cruel. I’m telling the most important thing but you didn’t hear it right?” You looked at him who now had closed his eyes.”Urgh, I cannot do this anymore!”.”Oppa didn’t hear what I’m saying right?” You asked him eventhough you already knew that he really couldn’t hear what you’re saying.”Never mind,oppa. I will never tell you this again coz maybe you really didn’t like me.” Then, you sigh again.”OK. Let’s be friend forever. Oppa don’t need to love me. Having you by my side like this is more than enough” You smile to him. Finally, you had reached your destination. You woke L up and walk your way back to your house. That night was such a long night.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pity you, he seems doesn't hear your confession..Try your best for L..FIGHTING

I'm sorry if this is too short..I'm really sleepy..^_^