A/N

The Evil Word Is Love

Hello everyone (bows)

 

Long time no communicate. I know many are wondering where I've been hiding (or maybe not) so I just wanted to pop in and say hi.

 

Its been a long and busy year, as was last year, as and much about my situation has changed since the loss of my father. Where once I was just another of four never-growing kids who still lived at home with their parents, things changed and I was forced onto the position of the second bread winner at home. I barely have time to think about my own appearance let alone the many fics I still have waiting for me on this site. Earlier this year I was doing some editing but even that was unachievable in my current situation. I fear that I've lost the love of my many supporters because I've been so quiet so long. The. Thought actually brings me to tears.

 

Life has really become so hard and I have no one to turn to anymore. The things that once brightened my life have been snatched away from me and replaced with sleepless nights and endless body aches from sitting at the sewing machine all day every day. I'm honestly just tired and lonely and sad. I get even sadder when I think my stories and my poor subbies who continue to wait for my uncertain return. 

 

I know that it might be hard for you my dear subbies but please try to understand my situation. I know how many commitments I still have awaiting completion on here- I gave them all written in a paper on the wall above my working desk so I never forget- and I plan on completing all of them so all I ask is for more of your patience as I sort my life out. Its too difficult for me right now and I'm trying my best. Please understand. I really love and appreciate you all and I promise you that I WILL complete each and every one of my fics. I will never abandon you or my work. Trust in my word. I'll trust in your support.

 

Saranghaeyo<333 :* mwah!