Prank

My life where to belong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Don't you ever dare to playing on me cause i will make it, sure you will regret it at the end~ Jiyeon

 

 

No POV.

All of the man are already woke up to do their jobs in the morning. while the girl who is name jiyeon park are still sleeping with her room peacfully. Untill the boy who is tall with big ears walking to her room and knock in three times infront of the door but its no response. "Jiyeon baby im going in okay" he said and touch the locker door. he is ready to squize the door when someone who spoke his head hard.

 

"Ouch yah-" He yelled but not finishing his sentece when the palm of the boy who spoke to his head drag him away with the room of girl. "HMM-hmm" he said trying to let him self free to the palm which on his lips. "Aish! you! why are you infront of her door!" He said in annoyed voice when he see chanyeol infront of his lovely girl. "Yah! baekhyun!. how dare you to drag me away!" He also replayed with same voice of baekhyun.

 


"Stupid im the one first asking you a question so answer me" Baekhyun calm his temper because its to morning to make a rumble again. "Aish dont call me stupid baekhyun-shii because its not suit on my image. for you for sure its suit!" He said and make a small smirk on his lips then run away before he can get a brutally pain to baekhyun. "PARK CHANYEOL!!!!" He explode not thinking if their lovely jiyeon wake up because of his loud voice. "HAHAHAHA YOU STUPID BAEKHYUN-SHII" He also yelled back with laugh because he won again of their fights.

 

"CHANYEOL YOU MUST BE DIE!"

 

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN HAHAHA" He sang with a happy voice.

 

While the others mens who hear their yelled fight they just let out a giggle and shook their heads. "Luhan-shi" Called D.O while preparing a food on their breakfast morning. "Why hyung?" He asked after he delivered the food on the table. "Wake her up" D.O said after he wash his hands. "Okay hyung" He replayed and started to walk when someone yelled to him. "Luhan don't try to flirt with my jagiya if you don't want your cute handsome face ruin" Said sehun and he show his clenched fish to luhan make turn his body to see who thread on him. he just make smirk to him before he finally leave.

 

*Knock,knock* He knocks in a soft way but no response. He just let out a giggle before he enter the room and walk beside to her. "Jiyeon-shi" Said luhan and touch her angelic face. and he also started to stared on her pretty face. "You're really pretty jiyeon-shii even though you like to being a nerd but that's not the reason why all of us, fall for you it's because you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter