For you, I become brave

Remember I'm always here waiting for you.

Looking at the address that was written on the piece of paper, here I am standing outside the place where Kai suppose to be staying.

I took out my mirror and took once last look at my face and hairstyle . Thinkiing how Kai will react when he see me.  After keeping my mirror, i gave a little knock on the door.

A young guy opened the door and look at me. " Is Kai in?" I managed to squeeze out the word as I was caught off guard to see a stranger instead of Kai.

"Kai? " there's no such person staying here. You must have made a mistake." The young guy look at me and answered.

" can't be ...Kai .should be staying here...or did I copied out the wrong address?" I murmured...and at the same time  i took out my phone to check his address. The guy took the pierce of paper I'm holding and answered. "Yeah the address is correct but there's no one by the name of Kai here."

"I look at him with tears floating in my eyes.." it can't be true... Kai ...the man I love since young... he should be staying here...where did he go...how am I going to find him in Korea....

a lot of things are coming out from my mind right now and I can't focus. Seeing my distress look, The young guy spoke " I think the person you looking for may be the previous tenant staying here. I just took over 2 weeks back"

 

"What.... " I murmured out...so the address is right but Kai can no longer be found...

where did he go and how am I going to find him ? why he did not tell me a thing about this.

The guy closes the door leaving me standing there like an idiot.

I'm not going to give up. No way. I will find Kai. I need to know the truth before I leave Korea.

 

But how am I going to find him....I walk down the staircase with my luggage and 101 questions were popping out above my head.

 

 

Where am I going to stay. the money how am I going to survive.

 

Just then a notice on the wall caught my eyes.

 

Seeking 1 guy roommate. Free lodging and free meals. Only condition is to clean and maintain the house.  

 

Just when I thought my whole world were crashing , this notice is like a big present to me. But a guy roommate..... I am a girl. don't think they will allow me to stay with them.

 

OMG...how .... I was like pacing up and down... Ok..why don't I disguise as a guy...

 

I made another decision . To cut my hair and disguise myself as a guy for the time being.

 

Dragging my luggage I walk into a salon and telling them i want a haircut.

Looking at my long hair, my tears starts flowing. This is the 2nd time in a day that I cried. But for Kai , I'm willingly to do all this. As long as I can find him and get an answer from his disappearance.

 

 

 After my haircut, I made a trip to buy some guys clothing and after that I went straight to the house where the notice indicate.

 

Pressing the doorbell a few times, a young man opened the door.

 

My jaws almost dropped when I first see him. This guy looks like those manga male lead . So handsome looking that I'm loss for words.

 

" Are you here to apply to be our roommate?" The young guy gave me a smile and popped the question.

 

"Ah...yes..." I answered in a low tone."

 

 " Oh Hi, my name is Changmin, the manake here ." he gave a little intro of himself.

 

"Ah.....Hi....my name is ....." hmmm...what should I call myself....

 

" Your name is ?" seeing that I did not intro myself he repeated once more."

 

" You can call me Mint." I finally squeeze out a name."

 

" Hi Mint, come in , let me introduce the other housemate to you." He helped me with my luggage and closes the door.

 

What.... other housemates...how many in total are there living in this house....I start to wonder.

 

Just when i wasin my lalaland, in front of me popped out another 4 guys .

I think I walked into a manga world. All of them are so handsome and tall.

 

" Hi I'm Uknow and the Hyung here. I'm in charge of everything in this household."

" oh hello...." I took out my hand to have a handshake with him and I gave a little ouch sound when he grasp my hand tightly.

 

 

" Hello, call me Jaejoong. I'm in charge of the food and cleanliness

 

I look at him and blink my eyes. He look so beautiful...yeah beautiful instead of handsome with his long wavy hair ... I almost thought he was a gal.

 

" Hihi, I am Junsu , i love to share cold jokes and I am the most handsome one here. "

" I gave a light giggled and look at him. His voice sound funny and his expression can make me laugh just by looking at him.

 

 I laid my eyes on the quiet guy who was standing behind jaejoong.

 

" Oh he is Micky. the weird one." Junsu spoke out.

 

 

" Huh...weird one? How weird? " I asked.

 

" You will know once you stay here long enough." Jaejoong spoke.

 

" are you sure you can clean the house spark and clean ?" Micky finally broke the silenced.

 

" Yeah of course." I looked at him and nodded my head.  

 

" Come follow me. I will bring you to your room. Uknow took over my luggage and direct me to my room. Looking back I look at Micky who is staring at me.