Chasing the Chicken

Why Did Onew Cross the Road?

Do you know why Onew crossed the road... Well, here's the story.........................................................

 

One day Onew was sitting comfortably on a couch... on the side of the road. He was reading a book; a cookbook. Then he looked up form the book; the cookbook and so happened to see a chicken. The chicken was walking down the sidewalk, he tilted a feather to a man walking by. He was a kind chicken, nobody ever wanted to eat him.... except for Onew. Onew jumped up from the couch and threw the book; the cookbook to the ground, it fell with a thud. Onew sniffed, he looked in the drection of the chicken, his eyes widened. "Chicken" He said to himself "I must catch it and eat it". He started dashing down the sidewalk, if there was a person in his way, he would just push them out of the way (He would apologize later). He kept sniffing for the chicken, he could smell it but not see it. He looked around everywhere, then his sparkling brown eyes widened. There it was the chicken, it was carefully crossing the road. Onew steadily walked up, making sure he was quiet. The chicken didn't hear him, then a man yelled "HEY IT'S ONEW! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!". Onew looked back surprised, then he quickly turned his head back to the chicken, only to see it running across the road yelling "OH HELL NAW! I NEED TO GET AWAY FAST!" Onew glared "THAT FRICKIN' CHICKEN! I WANT TO EAT YOU!". He walked into the middle of the road as a car was driving towards him, quickly. The driver saw Onew and swerved making sure not to hit him, slightly grazing Onew's leg, slightly enough for Onew not to notice. Then suddenly Onew heard a crash. The driver had driven into guard rails on the side of the road. "HOLY SWEET CHICKEN!" Onew cried out. It turned out the driver of the car was none other than Kim Jonghyun, he was hurt around his nose area. Onew sat there, eyes wide as he saw the chicken pass the car. Onew ran, pushing Jonghyun out of the way to get to the chicken. Jonghyun fell to the ground face first.

And that kids, is how Kim Jonghyun broke his nose.