Another Night, Another Day

Another Night, Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

[CONTENTID1]Another Night, Another Day[/CONTENTID1]  

 

[CONTENTID2]High.

He goes to university during daytime, and would go clubbing almost every night, getting wasted with alcohol and drugs.

For the past two years, this has been how Kai lives his life. With his parents getting killed at a road rage, he didn't know how to cope and turned to alcohol and drugs. Giving him the escape he needed, it quickly became an addiction.

He was living off the inheritance he got, and he knows he should feel guilty that he was spending his parents' hard-earned money this way, but his addiction sent him spiralling out of control that he has come to a point where he doesn't care anymore. He doesn't care if his grades were suffering. He doesn't care what other people say. He doesn't care whatever happens to his future. He has no plans of overcoming his addiction, and he doesn't care if he's on the path to self-destruction.

 

 

It was another night of sitting at his usual spot in the club, when someone approached him and offered him a drink. One look at the man and it wouldn't be hard to see the lust in his eyes.

Kai knew what this man wants from him. This wasn't the first time he's been approached by someone who wanted to hook up, and he usually doesn't reject the people who comes to him, especially if he's in the mood and if it's someone who's as gorgeous as this man beside him right now. 

 

He left the club that night with the man who introduced himself as Suho, and in a hotel room he finds out that this dashing, gentle-looking man was actually a freak in the sheets.

It was a rendezvous that's only good while it lasts, and would soon be forgotten along all their other one night stands. They would most probably never see each other again, and they don't really care. All that matters is they were able satiate each other's needs for tonight.

 

 

 

 

Hotel Room.

That's where Kim Junmyeon finds himself almost every night, with different men who satisfies his addiction. Behind closed doors - it's the only place he can unleash who he really is.

Coming from a very strict and religious family, he never had the courage to come out. He knew that his parents would never accept homouality, and he doesn't have the heart to hurt and disappoint them.

All his life he's been a responsible and obedient son. An heir to one of the largest hospitals in their country, he's bound for a business marriage which will be happening in a couple of months. The woman he is set to marry is beautiful, kind, and elegant. She could be the perfect wife, but Junmyeon doesn't feel anything for her other than pity. Pity because she's also being forced to marry someone she doesn't love. Pity because just like him, she's also keeping her real ual orientation from her family. And Junmyeon's sure that the pity he feels is reciprocated, as everytime their eyes would meet, he could see that she feels sorry for him too.

An heir and an heiress who doesn't have the freedom to be who they really are, and whose lives are planned and controlled by other people. Maybe Kim Junmyeon and Bae Joohyun were a perfect match, after all.

 

 

It was another day of working at the hospital. He never really wanted to be in the medical field, but he didn't have any choice when it's their family business and he's the only son who could take over.

At least there's something that makes him feel satisfied with his career. It's whenever his patients gets well and they thank him with genuine smiles on their faces. But if there's something that makes him wish he was somewhere else, doing something different in his life, it's whenever he sees the pain and misery in his patients' eyes.

Just like his patient who came today for his scheduled weekly checkup. This patient who got into a fatal accident and was in a coma for eight months, before he woke up six

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter