Not an additional chapter, but a note?

Twelve Meters and Closer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I've been gone for a long time, but fortunately, I finished this story before going on an unofficial hiatus. I'm grateful to all of you who read Twelve Meters and Closer; simply because when I started posting it, I had zero expectations for it. So I was simply humbled to see people responding and subscribing to the story, and even leaving little encouraging comments on it. For all of you, thank you so much! I can't express how deeply grateful I am that my work had been appreciated.

That being said, while I was on hiatus, I left one of my stories unfinished (My Overprotective Brother TOP), and had several more in line that I had planned to put up on this site, but somehow did not work out like I initially wanted to. Simply, I grew out of MyOPBT; it was initially a subplot I thought up almost 4 years ago! I want to apologize to anyone who had been watching out for that story; I'm not saying I won't ever finish it (because it's one of those stories which I had wanted to really delve in the relationships, but alas), but I have lost the momentum for it. Again, I want to apologize.

Another thing is, I am also thinking of putting this story up somewhere else with my other work because to be honest, TM&C got me thinking of getting serious about my writing. The story itself has a lot of work to be done and I truly need to develop as a writer, but I wanted to follow

Please log in to read the full chapter