SMEARED MASCARA

OTOKE?

“Let me tell you something, I’ll cry if you go.”

I was looking at him with my overwhelming emotions trying to burst from my tiny heart that I’ve been squeezing for so long.

“Go. Cry if that’s what will make you feel better. I am not going to stop you.”

He said in front of my face. His reaction is still unreadably annoying. He knows me very well.

I bit my lip. I tried to gulp one more ounce of confidence to not stutter as I speak my words of disgust but even before I opened my mouth, he hugged me.

Beneath his embrace, I felt his warmth. He held me close and tight. I can feel his chin pinning on my skull as he speak and I trembled –

“Why do you always make goodbyes so complicated? I was not supposed to cry with you. I was planning to leave you as cool as possible but you are so spoiled. What have I done to deserve your tears?”

I tried to escape from his lock but he restrained me from doing so. I bounced back to his chest and I heard his silent sobs while he gently brushed his hands through the strands of my hair.

“Oppa, let me go.” I can’t even hug him back right now.

“No.” his voice was firm and full of sadness this time.

“Please. You need to stop.” I begged one more time and he loosened his grip.

“NOW HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY GO TO YOUR BLIND DATE WITH ALL MY MASCARA SMEARED ON YOUR WHITE SHIRT?” I exclaimed.

He was shocked. He didn’t expect this to happen.

“See?! I told you I’ll just buy you ice cream when I come back!!! But you kept on asking me to buy it first before I go! Now what will I do?” he was briefly furious about it but my epic abstract face paint suddenly made him laugh so hard.

“Jinnie Oppa, stop laughing.” He is annoying me at some point.

“Oh, I didn’t know you can be so cute like that! Hahaha! Minwoo Hyung! Look! We have a baby panda here! Dongwan Hyung! HAHAHAHA LOOK GUYS!”

All of them came out in a rush Eric Oppa laughed silently while hiding behind Andy Oppa. Both Hyesung Oppa and Andy Oppa tried to cover their smiles with their hands. Minwoo Oppa helped Jinnie Oppa to stand back to his feet while still laughing out loud. Dongwan Oppa on the other hand was ready with wet tissue on his hands and started wiping my face with it.

“Now, stop your drama. Let’s go buy your ice cream.” Dongwan Oppa’s smile made me felt more pathetic and happy having them as my sworn brothers.

Oh that ice cream. =_=

PS. yes this is one of my dreams again.. and i remembered promising myself to upload every shindream as a one shot XDDD