Chapter 1

Stars Are Alone

It was all over the news, everyone knew and everyone was upset.

Sistar, the four member Korean pop group were taking their big break for a whole year and departing to London.

"Ah, Seriously?" Soyou sighed, pushing her laptop away.

"What's up, Unnie?" Dasom asked her, wondering what on earth was up, they were departing to London in a few hours. (Unnie=older sister).

"Have you seen the internet recently? Its blowing up!" Soyou exclaimed, showing the Maknae the laptop. (Maknae=Youngest in the group).

"Wow, I wouldn't think that our Fans would react this badly!" Dasom said, a little upset.

The door opened and in came the two eldest, both arm in arm.

"Unnies, have you-"

"Yes, we've seen it...To be honest try to ignore everything they do, we'll be normal people in a few hours" Hyorin, the leader sighed.

"Oi, Guys we're off to London! Cheer up!" Bora cheered, her smile was the only one on show in the room.

"I feel bad, I really don't want to go...It's going to be strange and weird" Soyou sighed.

"I don't either but then again, we wont have a schedule as bad as what we've had for the past four years, so cheer up!" Hyorin shouted at everyone as everyone put their smiles on.

They all looked around for a second before realizing how much they're going to miss this for a whole year. Bora's tears started accumulating.

"Unnie, don't cry!" Dasom smiled as she hugged her eldest.

"Girls say your goodbyes! We're going!" The manager shouted from the door.

They looked around, taking their time and then made their way out.

But the difficult part was leaving the building as there was so many photographers and paps around.

One by one with their bags, Sistar made their way into the minivan which had their manager and stylist however neither were going with them.

"Have you got your passports and everything?" The manager asked.

"Yeah" Everyone said in sync.

Shortly they were in front of Seoul airport where tons and tons of people stood waiting, not getting ready to go elsewhere but to say their goodbyes to Sistar.

It was the worst part of their experience so far, saying goodbye to fans.

"Deep breaths, come on you can do it!" Their manager cheered.

That's when the real struggle happened, attempting to go past a crowd of over a hundred whilst attempting to put on a smile and the only member who could even attempt to do that was Bora who was so used to it that it wasn't pretending anymore.

"Here we go!" Bora smiled.

They got off the car with their bodyguards holding the piles of luggage needed for a years worth.

They made their way through the crowd, smiling with their heads up.

"Departure to London, Gate 2b, Repeat Departure to Heathrow Airport gate 2b" The speaker said.

Soyou, Bora and Dasom all made their way to Gate 2b, not realizing their leader wandered off yet again.

"Unnie's gone off again..." Soyou sighed.

"I'll go look for her" Bora voluntarily went off towards the check desks to try finding her.

At the check desks there was a really tall figure who Bora could tell was pretty angry.

"What do you mean my jet can't couldn't make it?!" The man shouted, in a deep husky tone.

He had his back facing Bora but was she could make out he was tall and had long fluffy hair which was on one side and the other side shaved and was wearing a long grey coat.

"Sorry, Sir but your going to have to travel through British airways instead through gate 2b" The woman at the desk replied, The man sighed and banged his hands on the desk angrily.

That's when Bora jumped because of Hyorins arms around her and laughed.

"Oi, Hyorin let's go!" Bora shouted as they went towards their gate.

She was still curious about the angry man.

However, it being none of her business, Bora left with Hyorin to Gate 2B.

"Opppaa~" Dasom cried, hugging their manager. (Oppa=older man)

"Girls just be safe okay? I don't want to hear anything bad has happened" Their manager smiled as they had a group hug.

One by one they all said their goodbyes, that's until a tall figure came towards them.

"Hello!" He smiled with an eye smile.

"Hello" They replied.

"Girls this is your new manager, well he's going to help with my role during this trip, introduce yourself?" Manager smiled

"Hello, I'm Kim San-Jun But call me Sam" He greeted them.

Sam was around about 5'10, he had brown hair and a pretty eye smile and overall he was goodlooking. At most Sistar were already into him.

"Sorry but why him?" Hyorin asked.

"Because he's the Ceo's Nephew, he knows English and is trustable, He'll be taking over my role of making sure you're doing what is set for a whole year" Manager told them.

"Departing To Heathrow Airport in 20 minutes!" The speaker said.

"Okay, I'll talk a bit more later but you've got everything, luggage sent? Tickets checked? Okay lets go!" Sam smiled as they followed him whilst saying goodbye to everyone.

Bora walked ahead like always, Sam was talking to the younger ones and Hyorin being the lazy one was left at the back. The five of them entered the huge British Airways.

"Ah, Sistar you are on the second floor, first class" The hostess smiled, indicating with her hand.

They cheered as they made it to first class, Bora tried to reach the top luggage shelf but struggled.

"Sam, quickly helped her but blocked the way."

"Move!" A familiar husky voice shouted as Bora turned her head to find that man, he was wearing a white medical mask and sunglasses, so Bora couldn't really make out any of his face.

"Excuse me would be nice" Sam told him.

"Excuse yourself and move, stop blocking my way" He said even angrier.

He made his way past them and sat infront of their seats. Finally after getting sorted for their night flight, The four girls all took their seats, Hyorin and Dasom had already fallen asleep whereas Bora and Soyou were talking to Sam.

"So You know English?" Soyou asked.

"Yep, I studdied in Australia for a couple of years" He replied.

"Wow, I've always wanted to see what Australia's like!" Bora smiled.

"Yeah, it's pretty awesome" Sam smiled, he was tired and Soyou noticed.

"He's tired, goodnight oppa!" Soyou said.

"I'm younger than you" He told them.

"Year?"

" October 1992" He said.

"Only by a couple of months we were born in this same year" Soyou exclaimed.

Shortly everyone had drifted off asleep, hoping to see London in 10 hours. It was a long day, each member had said their goodbyes to family and friends. They weren't going to be idols but students for a whole year.

In the middle of the night, Bora woke up to go to the toilet, it was dark in the first class, there was one light at the end of the set. As she walked, she bumped into a hard figure and fell back. Luckily the figure grabbed her from the waist.

"Watch where you're going" It was that same deep voice again. The tall man around about 6ft2.

"Sorry, It was dark" She told him, bowing. It was much too dark for her to see his face all she could make out was a chiseled jaw.

Letting go of her, the man walked towards his seat and sighed. He opened his book and began reading where he left off.

****

"We're here! London!" Dasom exclaimed as she hugged Bora and laughed.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered.

They looked out of the window to find Heathrow airport. It was big and busy. They grabbed everything and left the airplane whilst thanking the hosts. It was a struggle waiting in the que, since it was a big flight, there was a lot of people and Sistar weren't used to waiting for ques. In front of them stood that tall man his head stuck in a book.

"Okay, I'll get us sorted, we just pass through here and then grab the luggage after that we'll be out and there'll be taxi waiting for us" Sam smiled.

After an hour or so they had collected their luggage and were now going towards the overcrowded waiting section. There was a taxi man holding up a Sistar banner. They made their way towards him.

"Hey, Sistar?" The taxi man smiled.

"Yes!" Sistar greeted him in English.

"Okay, we need to set off to North cherishall apartments, do you know where that is?" Sam asked in english.

"Of course, Now lets get to the taxi!" They followed him to the big black London taxi.

Once they had put the luggage in, Bora volunteered to go put back the trolley. She walked towards the racks to find that tall man just infront getting into what looked like a very very expensive car, However as he got in he dropped something and by the time Bora approached it, the car had gone. She looked down to find a book, It was in english and Bora looked around to see if he had come back. So not knowing what to do she went back to the taxi.

"Unnie! Quickly!" Soyou shouted as Bora ran into the car with the book still in her hand.

"Hey what's that?" Hyorin asked her.

"A man dropped it, I was trying to give it him put he had gone-"

"So you just took it?" Sam asked.

"Not on purpose!" Bora exclaimed.

Everyone sighed but then got out their cameras.

****

North Cherishall was a posh part of London, there was so many big mansions and at the edge was the Academy. It was a like a college but a bit more than that. Several blocks from the Academy were The Cherishall Apartments for only the richest students who couple afford them. With costs of £2,000,000 for just six months.

The apartments themselves were in a large old Georgian building painted white but with a modern architectural twist. The building was covered in Greek vines and it was stunning. There was a a huge gate and after entering that you'd end up in the drive ways which contained a several posh and expensive cars around a fountain in the middle. All in all this was posh even for Sistar's standards.

All the member's mouths were wide open as Sam laughed at them.

"Ya, You guys need to see the actual building!" Sam laughed.

"Woah, Its so posh!" Soyou was amazed.

"Come on, lets go" Hyorin said impatiently.

The five of them thanked the driver and took the luggage out. Looking around their surroundings, they were still amazed. "Trust me, it may seem pretty now but once it rains it, you'll all just sigh" Sam told them as he carried most of the bags.

Entering the apartment buildings, it was posh and seemed more like a 5 star hotel. The walls were pure white and even in the inside there was vines and greenery. There was a grand stair case and a reception.

"Hello, you must be Sistar!" A man in a suit smiled at them, he was the manager.

"Hello!" Sistar smiled. They didn't know much English at the moment.

"Aneyohaseo, Robert inmida" The manger repeated this time bowing. Immediately Sistar bowed pack and said hello.

"Hey, My names Sam I'm their manager, So where are the rooms?" Sam asked.

"There are four rooms in their apartment and the rest they'll be sharing with each other" Robert explained as he began walking towards the elevator. "There are two elevators, and main stairs, it's hard to get lost" 

They had finally reached the 12th and final floor where Sistar was staying.

"This is the most posh and big floor in which there are only two apartments, yours and another person's who expecting to come back today also!" Robert told them as they reached the floor. The elevator doors opened to reveal a square hallway, on the left side was a door and opposite on the right side there was a door. In the far end there was also a door which lead to the stairs.

Bora sighed as she put one of her suitcases down and then scurried towards the apartment door. Robert opened it with a card, as the door opened, the room revealed itself. It was stunning, there was a lot of red, purple, yellow and black. The apartment was massive, in the middle was the living room which consisted of a 70 inch TV on the wall and a long white corner sofa. Behind that was a hole in the ground were there was cushions lining it, like a lounging area.

There was a wall separating the kitchen, were it was gloss purple. There was an island in the middle, which had bar stools around it. At the end was four doors. Each was colour coordinated, so purple for Bora, Red for Hyorin, Black for Soyou and Yellow for Dasom.
"You girls can check out your room, I know it's a girls only zone So I'll leave and go to my apartment" Sam told them, not entering. He and Robert left leaving the four girls looking around.

"Woah! This is Amazing!" They exclaimed. Bora ran straight to the lounging hole, where she threw a pillow at Soyou, laughing.

"Oh, go get your suit case its outside!" Hyorin told her.

Bora left to go get her suit case, which she had left at the end of the corridor. Still clutching the book she hadn't let go of, She began to flip through the pages when suddenly she bumped into something hard, dropping the book and her bag.

"Bie-I-S-Sorry!" She blurted.

"You! Are you, stalking me!?" I deep voice exclaimed as she realized who she had bumped into when suddenly she tried going back when the strap of the bag was caught around her foot, causing her to fall forward and making the man fall too so she landed on top of him. She stared at him until she realised.

"Omo!" She exclaimed.

Right there was the tall man who she had bumped into several times. He was Korean but with strikingly strange eyes. They were almost a greeny colour. His face was perfection, chiseled jaw, high nose and full heart shaped lips. He had the most amazing hair. long and slicked back.

"Are you stalking me?!" He shouted in english. Bora didn't understand and just nodded. "Wait what?!"

"No-Understand" She stuttered, not knowing what to say.The man sighed and then glared at her with those eyes. She was scared, his eyes were dark.

"Are you stalking me?!" He shouted in Korean.

"No!" Bora told him quickly. "You were behind me in Korea, same airplane, you bumped into me on the airplane, then in the airport Are you sure?" He said angrily.

The weird thing was that they were still in the position the had landed in and out came the rest of Sistar who were all suprised.
"Unnie what are you-"

"Who's he-"

"What the-"

The three girls just stared at them both. The strange man looked and Bora then at the other three."You're-"

"Sistar, yeah we-"

"What-no I mean you're the ones in the airport! Are you stalking me?" He exclaimed again.The four girls looked at him weirdly.

"We're Sistar!" Soyou sighed.

"You're sisters?" He asked them.

That's when they just sighed and looked at Bora.

"Oh can you get off me now? This suit probably cost more than you" He said, angrily as Bora scurried onto her feet.

As the man got up he saw his book on the floor, picking it up, he took a deep breath.

"You stole this!" He shouted again.

The girls didn't know how to explain or talk to him. Suddenly, Sam came running up the. stairs breathless.

"Oh girls! Robert told me to stay put of a Guy Named Alex-"

*****************************

This is not my fanfic, I'm just one of the author and editor of this. Remember SUBSCRIPTION for me :))

Hope you guys like it ^^