Yes, A Guy.

No way! A guy?

            "Sehun!!!" Sehun groaned. He grabbed his pillow and hide his head under the pillow. "Impft mwning nd shed awleady mking noish. (Its morning and she had already making noise.)" He mumbled under his breath. Well, his head still under his great pillow.

 

          Suddenly, the pillow on his head was lifted and being thrown away. "Morning, your ! Get up, you lazy head." The smaller guy came and grabbed his blanket away from Sehun body.

 

       Sehun groaned again. He opened his right eyes and saw a brunette with slight eyeliner, taking his blanket. The smaller guy suddenly look at Sehun, glaring. "And to think again, you called me 'she'. I have a , for fck's sake." The brunette kept babbling while folding Sehun's blanket. Sehun rubbed his eyes cutely and looked at the cute-mom-like-guy in front of him. "You're acting like my mom, that's why." The said guy just rolled his eyes, feeling lazy to play with Sehun at time like this. "By the way, Baekkie hyung. Where's Chanyeol?" Sehun asked right after he sat properly on his bed.

 

       Baekhyun, the brunette, who just done picking Sehun's dirty clothes from the floor and put them into the laundry basket, looked at Sehun with are-you-kidding-me, face. "What?" Sehun asked slowly getting up from his bed, because Baekhyun wanted to tidy his bed. Sehun sat down at his study table, still looking at Baekhyun. "Channie went to his sister's house. He told us last week. Didn't you listen?" Baekhyun said without even looking at Sehun. Obviously, Sehun had already forgot about that one tiny information. Well, what for? Chanyeol wasn't his boyfriend. Its so obvious that Chanyeol was that brunette boyfriend. Its not necessary for him, to know where Chanyeol where about everyday. Tsk. Such a waste of time, right?

 

            "Hello~ Sassy Byun to DumbHun? Are you even listening?" Sehun didn't say anything, he just raised his left eyebrow. Baekhyun sighed and mumbled something about how fcked up his life with Sehun right now. "Its nothing. Lets go have some bubble tea, can we?" Hearing the magic word, Sehun quickly grabbed his towel and run towards the bathroom. "Well, that's easy." Baekhyun said to himself and continue to clean Sehun's room but after a while, he heard someone's phone rang. Its obviously not him since the ringtones we're different. He looked around. It must be Sehun's. He searched the latter phone and found it beside the nightstand. He looked at the number. 'Unknown number?' Baekhyun thought and decided to just pick it, afraid that the call come from someone important. He pushed the green button.

 

        "He--" Before he even manage to ask, the other side had bombarded him with words. "Yah! Sehun! You have to help me. Kyunggie mad.. Omg! I'm going to cry.. you have to help me, Sehun!! Yahh!" Hearing this loud voice, Baekhyun know, there's only one person. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. His step brother's best friend, mostly known by Kai or better known as.. "Kim Jongin.."

 

       Kai stopped babbling about Kyungsoo and chuckled awkwardly when he heard the familiar diva-ish sound at the other line. "Ahaha, Baekhyun hyung.. how.." Sehun,who come from bathroom, suddenly took the phone away from Baekhyun and ended the called. Baekhyun was surprised. He tried to reach for the phone back. "Wait, I was just.."

 

          Sehun, being a couple of inch taller than the brunette, hold the phone tightly and away from Baekhyun. He shook his head. "Its a bad thing to check on others phone, hyung.." Baekhyun stopped trying. The eyeliner guy huffed and rolled his eyes in a diva way. "I'm not checking. Jongin called and I was answering, that's all." He said, looking at the other side while Sehun trying to wear his clothes that Baekhyun had already prepared on his bed. Baekhyun wasn't the Butler of the house, or the maid, or anything near that. He's the owner of the big house yet he still acting like that. He hate people do things for him. But, he's okay if the guy is his one and only, Park Chanyeol.

 

     Sehun buttoned the last button and turned to look at his older step brother. He smiled. "Yeah.. whatever, hyung." Later, they walked together to the kitchen. Baekhyun stopped in front of the refrigerator while Sehun sat at the counter. Baekhyun took a bottle of orange from the freezer and put them in a glass. Suddenly, he remembered something important that his mom told this morning. He turned to Sehun.

 

        "Ouh, by the way Sehun, I have something important to tell you." Sehun looked at his brother, unamused. "What is it?" He said, his eyes and hands fixed at his phone, texting Kai, maybe? Baekhyun shook his head and give the orange juice to Sehun. He grabbed another glass and pour some milk for him. He drank the milk first before wiping the milk mustache at his upper lips. He put the glass on the counter and sighed. "Your last babysitter had already quit yesterday."

 

        Hearing that, Sehun lips curve, make it look like a smirk. He type something, sent it and then, put his phone away. He took the orange juice and drank it before talking with Baekhyun. "Whoa, that's quite.. fast.." He chuckled after that. Baekhyun shook his head at his brother behaviour. "You.. what have you ever done to her, Sehun?" Baekhyun asked, his forefinger pointed at Sehun's nose. "I didn't do anything!" The latter denied and pouted.

 

      Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." Like the diva going to believe that. Sehun, who had just ended texting with Jongin, somewhat feeling interested in the babysitter topic. He smiled cutely at his step brother. "So, did mom got someone new?" Baekhyun face light up. "Ouh, great question. Yes! Mom got someone new for you." "A girl?" Sehun face didn't look any surprise. He's used to have a girl as babysitter. Beside, where even we can find a guy as a babysitter? That's so weird. Plus, his mom would love if one of the babysitter become his girlfriend. Ouh, and did I mention? Sehunnie's gay. Just like his brother. He doesn't need a girl. But he didn't told anyone about that. He's not ready, yet!

 

      Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows. "Be surprise~~" The older sing sang with a slight playing in his tone. Sehun eyes went wide. "What? An old lady?" Now way in hell! He's not gonna have an old lady as a babysitter! "Ouh Gawd, please." He mumbled under his breath. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and shook his head at his step brother's behaviour. "I said be surprise. Now, let's talk about this thing later and let's go have bubble teas first, okay?"

 

       There's come Mommy Byun, again. Sehun stood up from the chair and went to the key holder. "Yes, mommy Byun~" Sehun said, grabbing his car keys and went out with Baekhyun to his beloved Audi. He took a seat at driver's seat and started the engine. Baekhyun came right after and sat beside the driver's one. He reversed the car from the garage and drive to the bubble tea shop. "Will mom come back early from LA?" Sehun suddenly asked while taking a left turn. Mrs Byun is Sehun's step mom. Sehun's father married her for almost 12 years now. But Mr Oh died in an accident last year, so Mrs Byun used her real name again. Coz people will start asking about that and she hates it. She went LA since last year right after the father's funeral. She had works and company to manage there. (Even though the brothers knew she went there just to forget about Mr Oh.) She rarely come home but the brothers always went there, so it's okay. Beside, their mom never forget her son's birthday. So, it's always okay for those two.

 

       Baekhyun shook his head. "Nope! She leave you with me." The latter pouted hearing the news. Sehun didn't hate it. He didn't like it either. Because that's mean, Baekhyun will bring Chanyeol home whenever he want or more likely to Baekhyun, everyday. And that's very ! "Aww~ why??" Sehun whined and Baekhyun cooed while pinching Sehun's left cheek, making Sehun let out a loud 'ouch!' "Such a mama boy. That's why you should have a girlfriend, like Yixing. Or~ a boyfriend, like ME!" Baekhyun said, so sassy. Well, only Diva Byun could do that. Ouh, and Yixing is Baekhyun's nearest best friend -apart from Kyungsoo- that once was in the same classes as him. So, they're quite closed and they get along pretty well too. He's straight but he didn't really care about Baekhyun's being gay. He's very open!

 

        Sehun took a right turn after the red light turned green. He make his, 'I'm pissed off' face. "Ayee~ that have nothing to do with missing mom." He continue focusing with his driving. If anything happen to both of them, Sehun will surely make sure it's Baekhyun fault. Since that guy talk to much and that's a very, very an annoying thing. But well, it's Byun Baekhyun we're talking about. So yeah. "It have! You'll be really lonely if you didn't have one. Come on! Be spontaneous." Sehun rolled his eyes and stopped his car I front of the bubble tea shop. The 'reserved' parking in front of the shop.

 

            Sehun turned to the smaller guy beside him. "That, really have nothing to do with missing mom." Baekhyun followed Sehun out of the car and they entered the shop. As soon as they enter, they smell the very, familiar of sweet, chocolatey smell and aroma, Sehun's favourite of all time. Baekhyun still babbling about the 'it-really-have-a-thing-to-do-with-missing-mom' while Sehun still denying about it.

 

          "Okay, fine! But hey, if you got a chance to be with a boy, what would be your type?" Baekhyun suddenly asked, make Sehun chocked his with his bubble tea. Sehun cough several time before grabbing the tissue near them and wiping his mouth. Baekhyun gasped, he stood up and grabbed another tissue to wipe the table and his little brother neck-since it's fall there.

 

       The older frowned at Sehun. "Hesyh, drink slowly. Should find someone who can take good care of you. You're still a baby.." He started his babbling. Sehun heard that and whined. "Hyung!!" After he sure his brother had already clean from the bubble tea, Baekhyun sat back at his chair in front of Sehun and smirked. "Okay, just kidding. Big boy here.." he said.

 

        Sehun pouted like a five years old kid he was. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he tried to ignore Sehun's aegyo. He turn to his diva mood and asked once again. "So, Sehun.. what is it?" I guess, the Byun really didn't want this topic to be ignore. Sehun frowned but smirked after that. "Why? Are you trying to find me the same person I wanted?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Baekhyun playfully. The real reason is to just let this topic forgotten coz he's so lazy to answer it. But then again, it's Baekhyun we're talking about right now. "Why not??!" "I'm not quite believe in you, hyung. That's why.." Sehun said truthfully.

 

       Baekhyun looked at his younger brother with his puppy eyes. "Tell me, Sehun!" He whined. "Heysh, why would I? Is this even important?" Baekhyun frowned and nodded. "Yes! Bcoz its my baby boy's future." He said. Sehun rolled his eyes. "You sound like mom.." "I'm trying to be one since you said you missed mom." Sehun sighed for the nth times. "I don't need YOU to be mom. Why do I need a babysitter by the way?" He asked, annoyed because he's already a grown up but his mom and brother make he feel like a baby. "Coz you're still a baby.. and I can't take care of you 24/7. I have another baby to take care of." Sehun cringed in disgust while making a disgust face. He shook his head after that. "I can't seem to see Chanyeol as some 'baby', hyung." Baekhyun rolled his eyes in a diva-ish kinda style. "Coz you're not his boyfriend. You won't know. That's why you should have a boyfriend. So, tell me your type." The cute boy demanded.

 

       Sehun frowned. "I thought we were over about that." "I didn't say anything about that." Baekhyun make his innocent face, looking at Sehun with puppy eyes and cute pouty lips. Very, cute. Hyung. "Just tell me!" He asked, impatient. Very, impatient, Baek. Sehun sighed. "Okay, fine. Such a diva. So, I wanted a person who I can.. take care of. Smaller than me, very cute, look like an Angel. Know many languages. I'm tired with only Koreans.." Baekhyun clacked his tongue, making the 'tsk'ed sound. "Yes, and you're not Korean." Baekhyun said in a mocking toned smile mockingly at Sehun.

 

               -----------------------------

              "I'm going to get Channie from the airport. You! Stay at home. Your new babysitter might come any minutes. Take care okay? I might be late." Sehun stared at the television. He didn't say a word to what Baekhyun said. I don't know if he even listening to what the smaller guy said. Baekhyun grinned his teeth at Sehun's behavior. Very bratty! This boy. The hyung of the two thought.

 

      "Yah Sehun, are you even listening?" He asked the younger boy while fixing his Beanie. Sehun just waves his hand but his eyes fixed at the television. "Yeah, yeah, I heard it! Just go, hyung.." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He decided to not babbling about this . "Do not do anything funny towards your new babysitter." He reminded Sehun, scared if Sehun didn't remember any of what he reminded him.

 

      "Aye, aye!!"

           "I'm going.."

     "Yes~~"

           "I'll come home as soon as possible." Baekhyun promised. Though,it's not really a promise since he'll be like, two hours with Chanyeol before he will go home. But yeah, since Sehun can't cook, so he had to. Sehun groaned. "Yes! I'm not a baby!" He yelled from his place. "You've been one before." Baekhyun shook his head while wearing his shoes. "Haish, hyung. Just take Chanyeol hyung and come here as soon as possible." He heard the low, 'I'm going' before he heard the sound of the door closed. So, he conclude Baekhyun had already gone and left him waiting for the new babysitter.

 

2 minutes.. 3 minutes passed. Nothing happen.

10 minutes.. 15 minutes passed. NOTHING happened.

30 minutes.. 1 hour.. had passed. NOTHING ING HAPPEN!

2 hours and finally! Ding! Dong!

        Sehun groaned. The movie was playing and its his favourite. Who the heck will be here at time like this? He checked his phone and it's 2 hours after Baekhyun out. He won't be here really fast when he's with Chanyeol. Besides, he have the keys for their house if anything. Maybe he forgotten his key? He looked at the key hanger and found Baekhyun's house keys there. Ouh, hyung really forgot it! With his usual poker face,he lazily walked towards the front door and opened the door widely.

 

        He was about to scold Baekhyun but he stopped whatever he was thinking and stare blankly at the boy in front of him. A boy. Yup! A pretty one. With a dark brown hair, looked very soft when the wind blow them. And his eyes, oh my God. His eyes were very pretty. Beautiful, gorgeous. Anything. His eyes were sparkling. His cute nose and his bloody red lips. He's an angel come from the sky. The boy smiled at Sehun and yeah, that's the time Sehun world become very slow. Like the things in the world suddenly started to move in a slow pace.

 

         Sehun, because of that, he make a mistake that he will never, ever forgive himself. The boy wanted to say something but Sehun suddenly closed the door harshly. I repeat, He CLOSED THE DOOR. HARSHLY. IN FRONT OF THE CUTE LITTLE DEER FACE. No doubt, Sehun was an idiot, really.

 

          Sehun ran to his room. He was nervous. He doesn't know why. Maybe it's love at the first sight like Xiumin hyung always said. But he's not ready to love. He didn't tell Baekhyun about he's being gay. Yet! After 10 minutes or so, He heard the door being knock again or maybe bring banged. No way! that boy didn't go yet? Sehun went out of his room to the living room. He gulped. "What to do?"

 

        Meanwhile, outside the house.. "Yah! Oh Sehun! You better open this damn door or I'll hapkido it!" Ouh, it's his older brother, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol with the cute little deer are waiting patiently for Sehun to open the door. Except for the Diva Byun because he's not someone who like to wait. So, he put down his lover's hand and went to the door. "That's it, Chan! I'm gonna kick this door!" Chanyeol who saw this, quickly went to his lovely boyfriend and hug him from behind. "W-wait! Baby. You can't do like that. We don't want your pretty legs to hurt, don't we?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun immediately stop from kicking the door because, hell yeah, his legs are very precious.

 

        Luhan, who was just watching from afar, looked at the couple with frown on his cute face, because this couple is surely weird. Then, suddenly the door opened, revealing the tall, handsome, well-build body, Oh Sehun. Baekhyun smiled cutely at him. For anyone who didn't know Baekhyun well, might thought the smile look cute and lovely but Sehun and Chanyeol knew him, so.. Sehun will die, he's in total disaster, yeah. You could say that.

 

         "Lets go inside, Lu. Its warmer there." Baekhyun said, while Chanyeol followed behind, with Luhan's bags in his hands. Because Luhan bags were pretty much heavy and by looking at the petite body of the boy, he won't be able to lift it. So, Chanyeol helped. When Chanyeol and Baekhyun already stepped inside, Sehun turned to the cute little deer. Realizing his mistake, he cleared his throat, taking the boy in surprise. "I-I'm sorry about earlier." Sehun apologized.

 

          The cute little deer named Luhan, smiled. A sincere smile that look very cute and surely make Sehun's heart goes 'Badump! Badump!' "Its okay.." and his voice sound very sweet as you had just ate a chocolate bar and very clear like you're looking yourself in a clear water. Oh my Gawd.. please help my poor soul. Sehun silently pray.

              -----------------------------

 

       Baekhyun was surprised. So did Chanyeol. And And Jongin. And Sehun's Mom, who just got back from Japan. Except Kyungsoo because he's knew everything without even need to tell him.

 

           Why? Lemme tell you. Firstly, it's the new babysitter. Sehun's babysitter never, like NEVER EVER will survive with Sehun within weeks. Sometimes, they wouldn't survive an hour with Sehun. But Luhan, the cute little deer survive 2 weeks with Sehun. That's so rare.

 

             Secondly, Sehun was laughing and giggling and playing and anything so cute and fluffy you could think of, with Luhan. They look like a couple, actually. Chanyeol cleared his throat, make the others also snapped out of their thought.

 

         His mom laughed awkwardly. "So.. Sehun." She called her only baby in the world. But looking at Sehun and Luhan earlier. She might have another baby after this. Sehun turned to his mother, and brother and the peoples there and smiled widely. "Mom! When did you arrive?" Sehun put down the phone and went to his mom,hugging her. Mrs Byun smiled and returned the warm hug. "Just earlier. I've saw you and Luhan get along pretty well.." She glance at Luhan for a second before look at his handsome, tall son.

 

       Sehun nodded. "Yeah.. Luhan hyung is very great! He's Chinese." "Don't forget he's also cute." Baekhyun cut with a smirk plastered in his face. Sehun rolled his eyes but smiled after that. Because Luhan surely a cutie pie. His flawless face and his pink lips, make Sehun feel like touching his face and kiss that lips. But that won't happen. "Why don't you ask him out, Sehunnie?" His mom voice wake him up from his thought. He didn't know when did Baekhyun missing but that Byun is not there anymore.

 

         He looked at his mom blankly. "What was that?" His mom chuckled at his son cute expression. She come closer to Sehun's ear. "Ask him on a date." Mrs Byun whispered. Sehun face suddenly become hot. No way, mom knew? She saw the shock expression on his son face and nodded.

 

         "I know. Now, let's go. We will talk about this later, okay?" Mrs Byun said in a very sassy way, make Sehun laughed. So, there's where Baekhyun got his sassy attitude.

       The party is over. But it's not really a party, actually. There's only Baekhyun's family aka his mom and Sehun, his best friends, Kyungsoo with Kai and Lay-with his girlfriend, Chanyeol's Basketball captain, Kris the tall and others players like Tao and all. Just the nearest friends. So, it not a party.

 

           Unexpectedly, Luhan and Lay knew each other, so now they we're talking happily while Sehun looking at Lay like he's gonna eat that poor Zhang guy. Sehun stopped staring when a hand patted him on his shoulder. "Yixing is very straight. Like a stick." The voice said.

 

      Sehun turned just to see Kris beside him. Sehun smiled. "Hey hyung.." Kris, with that y face of him, rolled his eyes at Sehun's greeting. "Don't 'hey' me Sehun. Do something." Sehun sighed. Do something is a hard words. He didn't know if Luhan is a gay or what because that guy doesn't seem to be a gay. But then, he never talk about a girl either. Its complicated. And Lay..

 

       "Lay doesn't like guy, can you please stop." Sehun eyes rounded. "How did you.." "You kept looking at him." Kris cut his words. People surely like to cut his words. But wait.. he didn't tell anyone about him being gay.. "The gay magazine under your bed." Kris answered without even need to ask. Can he read my mind or what? But then, when he processed what Kris said, his cheeks suddenly turned red. How did they know? Its a secret.

 

      "Can you please talk your thought out loud? It's annoying." "I--" Ouh. That's what happened. With that, Kris excused himself and went home with Tao. Believe me or not, those two have something. Something.. that everyone knows. Okay, lied. Maybe Kyungsoo know. Sehun stopped starting at Lay and Luhan, they're outside by the way. And Sehun walked to the living room.

 

         Everyone -Mom,Baek,Chanyeol,Kai,Kyungsoo- were there. "Hey lover boy~~" Baekhyun cooed. Hearing this and the grin on their face, (except for Kyungsoo because that owl guy didn't have any expression beside that poker one), Mom must've told everyone about it. Sehun face palmed. They won't let me go away easily.

             -----------------------------

          2 months had passed but Sehun still didn't confess and the feeling just wont stop. Instead, its growing and its kinda hurt Sehun heart a bit. But that not the thing. The thing is right now,it's already 2 months but mom didn't went to LA and that's weird because mom will always go there.

 

          But one morning, when he wake up, things changed. Everything look the same, of course but the thing that change is, the atmosphere. The surrounding didn't sound as usual. It's suddenly so calm and.. silent. Sehun walked to the kitchen but things got weirder when he didn't see any Byuns there.

 

           "Hey Sehunnie.." Sehun turned around when he heard Luhan greet him. "Ouh. Hey Luhan hyung. Did you see mom and Baekhyun?" Because that's really weird since the Byuns always the noisy one in the house. And the morning never this silent.

         "Ouh, Mrs Byun didn't tell you?" Sehun frowned.

          "Tell me what?" Luhan turns to Sehun.

            "They went to LA last night because it's been a long time they went there."

          "What? They leave me? With you?" Sehun looked surprised and Luhan 'tsk'ed when he heard the words come from Sehun's mouth. "What's wrong being with me?" Luhan asked, annoyed. "N-no.. I mean.." Sehun stuttered. dammit! I like you! "You mean?" Luhan cutely raised his eyebrows and pout a little.

 

          "I mean.. I can't take care of you hyung.. I'm still studying.." Then Sehun got a smack from Luhan. He rubbed his forehead a bit. "Paboo. They didn't go for years, just a week." Luhan chuckled cutely. Sehun ooh-ed. "And Mrs Byun said to use the opportunity wisely. I don't understand but I just nodded." Luhan informed Mrs Byun words before the Byuns went out of the house.

 

          Sehun nodded though Luhan cant see it because he's doing breakfast. Ah.. that's for me. Sehun suddenly fell the burden up tho his shoulder. Mom couldn't do this. This is just.. so ed up. At the same time, his phone rang, a Line from Byun Baekhyun popped up and Sehun read it.

 

         "I'm not gonna give another chance, Sehun. It's now or never. You hear me?"

 

            Yes, I can hear your voice yelling at me, and it's not cute, it's creepy. So, I'm afraid. Sehun thought, rolling his eyes at the oh-so-creepy thought. He looked at the boy (guy) in front of him. He had been wanting to ask him out for the last 2 months. But he's too afraid to say it...

 

             "Sehun?" He snapped from his daydream. "Neh, Luhan hyung?" Luhan shook his head. "Breakfast ready." The cute one said with an angelic smile on his cute face and there's go Sehun's heart goes badump badump again. 4 days later.. It's Friday. Tomorrow is Luhan half day and today, Sehun was going to ask Luhan to go out with him. He's determined but he's also nervous. Because its Luhan, his love. And there's he was, gardening. That's also make he wonder, why the hell did Luhan need to do all the chores? He's not a maid, he's a babysitter! He felt sorry for the boy.

 

            "Luhan hyung.." Sehun called Luhan's name, make he turned to face Sehun. The little deer smile and greeted Sehun back. He stood up and went closer to Sehun. "How long have you been here?" "A while." They didn't talk anymore and Luhan wonder why the youngest call him out of blue?

 

            "Why--" "Luhan hyung!" They said at a same time. Sehun looked at Luhan and Luhan raised his eyebrow before both of them started laughing. Luhan stop laughing and turn his head to Sehun. "What did you want to ask?" "I wanna ask you out tomorrow." Luhan body cringed at the word, 'ask you out' but then, it must be a simple.. Hang out. Not like the thought.

 

            "Urm, why?" Sehun looked at Luhan, frowning. "Why what?" "Why did you wanna ask me out?" Sehun gulped. Because, I like you? No, he can't say that. At least, not yet, because he wanted Luhan to go out with him first. Well, they do went out together before, but that was because of groceries. And Luhan who ask him to go out. But, today, its his turn to ask Luhan out. But its not just a hang out. Its suppose to be a date. And a surprise.

 

                 Luhan waited but Sehun did not utter a word. So, Luhan poked Sehun's stomach with his pretty finger. Sehun winced like he's in a great hurt. "What?" He whined. Luhan look at Sehun with a blank expression. "Ouh, its because.. Tomorrow you work half day, so I thought, you don't have to do house chores, just go out with me since you're my babysitter." Sehun said while grinning widely. "Ouh.. Okay then." Luhan doesn't know why, but he's a little disappointed at that.

               -----------------------------

Saturday, 9:47 a.m, Oh's Mansion(?)

            Sehun plays with his phone. Lock it, unlock it, lock it again and so on. Its making Sehun nervous just the thought of going out with Luhan but its been a while he have crush towards the little deer, and he decided to confess. Today or he can be alone for the rest of his life.

 

          A pat on his shoulder make he flinch. Sehun quickly turn his body around and smile when he saw Luhan there. "Hey, Hyung.." Luhan smiled. "Paboo Sehun.." Sehun chuckle cutely and take Luhan's hand in his. Its unexpected. He didn't think about doing that,its naturally coming. But Sehun doesn't know where he got the courage, he just keep holding Luhan's hand. Luhan hand is so warm and very soft. Sehun like it. He like the feeling. He like the warm feeling and he want those feelings to stay. He want it everyday. He want Luhan.

 

           Luhan, on the other hand, had already blushing because he's not use to this. But he love it. He loves when Sehun started the skin ship. He loves the feelings. He loves it all of it. So, with a sly smile on their handsome-and cute for Luhan, hands-in-hands - they went to the cars. When they reached the car, Sehun opened the door for Luhan and Luhan happily enter the car.

 

         He waited and see Sehun went to the driver side and step in. The younger started the engine and drove off. Luhan fiddle with his fingers. He didn't know what to say and he find it nervous when they didn't talk. Luckily, Sehun initiate the conversation first or he will be really awkward the whole journey.

 

            "So, where do you wanna go, Luhan hyung?" Luhan frowned. He thought Sehun had thought all if it when he ask Luhan out. But he didn't? Sehun took a glance at Luhan and chuckle when he saw Luhan questioned expression. "I was asking because I thought, since you're Chinese, you might have somewhere you wanted to go the most." Luhan blushed right when he heard Sehun said that. He thought Sehun is cold when it comes to relationship. But he cares..

 

           The little deer clear his throat a bit. "I.. To be honest.. Doesn't really have a specific place to go." And he just laugh awkwardly after that. Sehun take the turns and and keep his eyes on the road. "Are you sure?" Sehun asked and Luhan nodded. He then answer "Ne." Because he forgot that Sehun is still driving.

 

            Sehun hums, continuing his driving until he reaches the first place of their //ahemm// date. Luhan look around and saw a restaurant. A big restaurant-more like expensive kinda one-and there's some garden like and the water fountain. Its green. He thought to himself. Sehun stopped his car while Luhan look at him.

 

            "Where are we going?" He asked, with his big doe eyes, he look so innocent. Sehun chuckles and went out of the car to Luhan side, opening the door for the latter. Blankly, Luhan went out and followed Sehun to the restaurant he saw earlier. They went in hands-in-hands like a couple would do.

        The waiter come at greet him at the entrance. Sehun said his name and the waiter quickly went to the table he had the day before. At the same time, Luhan can't help but to awe at the classical feels in the restaurant. The serve is like they were in for a dinner date. Tho.. This is early in the morning and they should have a breakfast instead of dinner. And then Luhan realised.

 

          He turns to Sehun-while still walking-and ask;"Are we having breakfast?" The younger look at his hyung and grin-which the older take that as 'yes'. They went for a walk, they went plays and have a good simple couple date and eat sweet stuff. Everything is just perfect. Too perfect that its actually scared Luhan.

 

Luhan POV

           Sehun make it perfect today. Even the simplest things, he do it like he's my.. //blushing// boyfriend. I.. Of course I love it to be happen but its just.. Impossible to have Sehun at this rate. The girls at the store look at him and flirt with him, and he do nothing about it!

 

          I am so jealous of those es. But please, Sehun is mine. I-- I mean.. Well, not yet but I'm thinking to have him for me. Only for me.

 

          I sighed and take a seat on the chair at the park. Sehun went to get us some ice cream. He told me to stay here. And by staying here alone, I couldn't help but to think about what will happen to me in the future. Will I become alone till I die? Oh no! I didn't want that to happen. I'm so cute and absolutely can get anyone I want. Yes! Absolutely.

 

            I pouted. But Sehun is cute. He is so perfect, so hot and tough and his body, Ughh.. That perfect 6 packs of him is so tempting. I clears my throat and blush thinking about that. Oh my.. Luhan! Dunot think about that. I face palms myself.

 

           "Ughh.. Luhan hyung?" A voice stops me from making anymore injuries to myself. I look at the guy and blush even more. Sehun is there looking at me like I'm so weird. Ughh! This is embarrassing... "You're okay?" But her voice sounds so concern. Why? I look at him and saw his face. He look so worried now.

 

            I cleared my throat. "I-I'm okay." I said, stuttering a bit. He look like he didn't believe me but I smile at him, as like saying 'I'm really okay'. He nods and give me my ice cream-which I gladly take-and take a seat next to me. We look in front while eating our ice cream. Sehun ice cream is chocolate with Hersey syrups on too while mine is taro with mango syrup. Its like drinking my favourite bubble tea-with spoon. I laughs a bit at the thought.

 

         Sehun look at me. "Why did you laugh, Hyung?" He asked. I turn my face and look at him, smiling. "I was thinking." I answered. We look at each other. I couldn't wait anymore. I must say this. I don't care if he will start to act different after this. I just can't. Because his dark eyes, making me lost from my little world.

 

            "Sehun." I call his name. "What is it, hyung?" "I.." He wait. I take a deep breath before letting it and look at him in the eyes. "I love you." I said it and quickly close my eyes because I'm afraid if his reaction.

         I didn't hear anything but a warm feelings around me wake me up. I open my eyes and saw Sehun hugging me in his embrace, carefully and lovingly. "S-Sehun.." A warm feelings on my lips shut me up and my shock expression slowly turns into a smile when I feel his hands around my waist. I quickly warp my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

 

            We separate to get some air. He rest his forehead on mine and smile wholeheartedly. "I love you too." He breath. I smile and give him a peck on his red lips. "Are we official now?" I ask.

           "We are.. Now call me Hunnie, Hannie." I blush. The Byuns will be really excited when they heard this.