Final

DAISY ILLUSIVE WHAT?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 July 20, 2015

 

“I’m so so excited!”

 

“We are, too. Thank you so much too for planning this with us for the first time! It’s really nice to know that our endorser has a personal attachment and care for the line. Thank you, Suzy.”

 

“No, it is me that’s honored. It’s my first time doing these things too, so thank you. Not just for considering my opinions but for trusting me, once again.”

 

“ROEM will always welcome you, anytime.”

 

“Thank you! Oh, I have to go now. You all worked well, bye!”

 

 

===

 

Suzy was surfing on her phone while waiting for her next pictorial set to be up. She’s always online in SNS though she does not post often. While scrolling down, a set of photos that caught her attention.

 

Kai leaning on Krystal.

Kai resting on Krystal’s thigh.

 

She scrolled some more and her cheeks blushes more.

 

Kai and Krystal in one chair.

Kai and Krystal on the same bed.

 

So this was the photo shoot he was talking about?! He said the theme was about ‘friendship’ between him and Taemin!

 

“Suzy, are you okay?”

 

“Yes. Yes, I’m sorry. Is it time to shoot already?”

 

“No. It’s just that your face is so red.”

 

“Oh? I’m okay! I’m just reading some texts!”

 

Suzy put up a nervous laugh; luckily, the coordi-unni bought it and left her all alone in the room again. She looked at the mirror and damn! She’s looks like she wore the whole pack of Red 300 blush on.

 

Suzy looked at her phone again.

 

Why didn’t he tell me about this! Huh. I’m so gonna show him where he belongs!

 

She digs her files to look what picture to post. She thought on posting Damon, Monggu, Janggu and Jangga’s photo together but decided to look for another one. Not this one, people will easily know that it’s his three kids with Damon.

 

Suzy considers posting one of their selcas together and just blur him or post one of his gifts but contradicted it again. It’ll be suspicious for everyone’s eyes since I don’t post that stuffs often.

 

Finally, she saw one of her photo’s where she’s wearing a white shirt saying “Moschino Ready To Bear”. It was Kai’s gift to Suzy after his vaction to LA with his family. Suddenly, she felt that moment again – the last time they saw each other personally.

 

 

Right after Kai’s trip to LA, he directly went to Suzy’s dorm near his noona’s café.

 

“You only brought me a shirt?” Suzy giggles. How can he bring her this type of shirt? She can also buy it here in Korea. This dork boyfriend of hers!

 

“Why? It looks good on you! Well, everything you wear looks good in you. Besides, it tells me that you are mine!”

 

Suzy examined the shirt if there is really a sign telling that she’s Kai’s girl. But there was none. She looked at Kai with eyebrows crinkled beside each other.

 

“What are you talking about! There’s none here.”

 

“Bear. The Bear. I’ve said a lot of times, right? Bear is my animal spirit! It resembles me.”

 

Kai pouted and Suzy swears it the cutest thing ever! Who wouldn’t find it cute? He was Korea’s Dancing Machine, a beast on stage with millions of girls swooning over his charisma yet he’s pouting like a baby now just because she didn’t get the meaning of the bear.

 

“Oh! Thank you!”

 

Suzy hugged Kai but he didn’t return it. He seems like he’s still sulking with that pouting face.

 

Suzy doesn’t know what came over her but she kissed him. It was supposed to be a quick peck but Kai took advantage and kissed her again and again and again and again.

 

 

Her reminiscing was cut short when the coordi-unni called her. She clicked the ‘post’ button and went out to the set with a smile. She temporarily forgot what she saw online and plastered a smile for the whole shoot.

 

“Ten-minute break everyone! Good work Suzy, well, as always.”

 

“Thank you, too.” Suzy smiled to everyone and went back to the room assigned to her again. She hurriedly checked her phone if he, probably, saw it. It seems like he did, basing on the e-mail that appears on her phone.

 

 

 

From: Kkamjong Bear

How are you baby? I miss you so much. I hope y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter