Never Gonna Leave This Bed

Never Gonna Leave This Bed

You went to bed that night angry. The heat swimming underneath your skin made it impossible for you to fall asleep. While you were stirring under the sheets, Jimin was next to you, eyes heavy with sadness and guilt. He refused to look anywhere else but the back of your head just to wait for you to turn over and face him.

The idol life was a stressful one that also took a toll on more than the idol himself. Relationships were strained and family time was a five minute phone call. It was something Jimin couldn't help but every day in the practice room mirror all he could see was you standing in the corner with a giant smile plastered to your face. It's what motivated him to remain a member in a group that had gotten bigger and bigger as days flew by. He was aware that you were a person that needed at least a minute or two to have him to yourself but with his schedule, it was something easier said than done.

He reached out to pull back the sheets covering your shoulder but you reacted quickly with a sharp jerk and slid over to the edge of the bed. Tears began to well up in his eyes but he rapidly blinked them back. "Please..." he said under his breath. "Just look at me for a little bit." All you gave him was silence that was so loud, it was deafening. "I'm sorry."

"This isn't working." you hissed into the pillow. "It just isn't. Can we talk about this in the morning?"

"Why not now?"

"I want to sleep." Jimin scoffed and a lamp on his nightstand.

"I can't sleep. You can't either. Can we just talk about this right now?" You sighed loud enough for him to know that you were annoyed and relucantly sat up. You kept your eyes glued to the TV in front of the bed and hugged the pillow to your chest, nails digging into it. "I'm sorry I can't come home like you want me to." he started. You rolled your eyes and gave Jimin a smile thick with sarcasm.

"It's not that! I know you're always busy! But everytime I ask to spend time with you, you tell me 'maybe later babe' and I check Twitter and you're flooding the damn thing with pictures of your face!" Jimin swallowed the remainder of his sentence. "I don't want to walk away Jimin but you are making it hard!"

"I still spend time with you!" he shouted.

"Being angry at each other is 'spending time'?!"

"I'm not angry at you! You're the one that's angry!" he corrected. "I'm not angry! I'm dissapointed in myself!"

"This isn't working at all. Just go." A nerve snapped inside Jimin's brain as he unconsciously pulled you close to plant a soft kiss on your lips. Your anger slowly melted away and your fingers found his that were placed on the sides of your face. When he pulled away, you felt it still there at the pit of your stomach. A part of you didn't want him to win but he kissed you agan and again until your back met the sheets ane he was hovering over you smiling.

"No relationship is perfect." he whispered. "So I'm gonna stay instead." He kissed your nose before turning off the lamp. You felt a smile creep on your lips when Jimin's arm wrapped around you.

"I'm still mad." you told him but he only tightening his grip around you.

"Of course you are."