New Life

The Love Inside My Heart

"Is this Jung Chaemin?"

"Yes, Jung Chaemin's speaking,".

"Are you Mrs.Lee JiAh's daughter?"

"Yes,".

"I'm sorry to say this, but your mother Mrs.Lee Jiah just passed away,".

 

The echo sound of the dropped phone was so loud.

One drop, two drop, my tears started to fall.

The words I just heard,

made me realized that I just lost someone that I really love.

 

*Knock knock* " Chaemin-ah, can we talk for a while?"my dad asked, knocking from the outside. I put my diary away and wipe my tears. "Come in" I said asking him to come in as the door is not locked. He then sat across me on the bed. "Talk about what?"I asked him softly not to show my anger towards him. 

 

"Chaemin-ah, the first thing is I'm really sorry about your mom,"he said while I just nodded not wanting to say anything. "So, since your mom had passed away, now you will have to live alone,right?"he asked, to make his statement more clear. "Yeah, why?" I wonder why he suddenly talk about this thing.

He was observing my room like this is the first time he's in my room. Maybe this is the first time though, because if I'm not mistaken he never come into my room before. Besides, he never even vist us regularly before. He then saw a framed picture of mom and me on the table and look through it "Kyeopta," he said with a very small voice but I still can hear it. He put the picture back on the table and leaned towards the table. "Chaemin-ah, leaving you alone is dangerous. I don't want to lose you,". 

"So?".

"So I've decided to stay here with you forever".

"What?!"I said, accidentally rising my voice. "I mean why? Why now? Why after mom passed away? What about your business overseas?".

He smiled softly and walk towards me and sit on the bed across me. "Chaemin-ah, my business overseas will be taken over by a rich businessman in America. Besides, I also had a some business here. I am now working with Kim YoungJae's company". "But why now?" I asked, pressing the 'now'.

 

"Because this is my plan from the beginning"he shouted. "This is what I plan. I want to live with both of you. But I have no idea that your mom will passed away. I don't know that will haooen Chaemin-ah. Everyday I'm thinking about you. 'how are you?' 'have you eat?' I always want to ask you guys like that. Everyday. But, I can't,". he said. The crack inside his voice make me wonder is he crying?

 

"Why?Why can't you do that?"I rise my voice releasing all the anger inside myself. "Is it because you hate me?".

"No, no, no Chaemin-ah. I just can't. Can't you please try to understand me?"he hold my hands begging me to understand  him.

"Tell me why dad. Tell me,"I shout.

"Because your mom Chaemin. Because she hates me. Your mom hates me. I miss you so much. I come to visit you twice a month but she won't let me see you. That's why I just gave up and never come back,". My tears started to form upon hearing what he said.

"Your mom hate me Chaemin'ah. She hates me". The grip holding my hand getting tighter."To avoid divorcing, she ask me to work overseas and leave both of you. I'm going crazy because of that. But the love for you guys is strong. I don't want to separate with her and you, and that's why I followed what she said. Please Chaemin-ah, forgive me,". 

All the words he said make me wonderr 'why did mom hates him?'. I want to ask why but I choose not to. The situation now is so complicated.

"Chaemin'ah"he start talking. "Please, let's just start a new life. Let's forget the past. Let me proof you that I'm your father," he looked through my teary eyes. The anger inside myself is now replaced by some feelings that I don't even know. I scanned through his eyes. I can't resist it anymore.

"A-Appa"I said with a shaky voice. At that time I let out my tears and at the same time he does the same. "A-Appa mi-mianhae"I let myself crying in my words. 

Holding my hand tighter "It's okay Chaemin-ah"he said with a very soft voice. He then gently hug me and try to comfort me. But at the end we both just cry out loud. As we cry, every single memory about the past we are trying to forget. And just like that our new life as a father and daughter began.


*THE SENTENCES LIKE THIS IS WHAT CHAEMIN WROTE IN HER DIARY

 

 

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!!SORRY IF IT'S TOO SHORT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT OF WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. 

^-^

NEWS ABOUT IKON : Netizens protest the debut of iKON’s B.I due to his father’s crimes !!!! I'M CRYING TT.TT HUHU