BTS, KARA : INTRODUCTIONS

Bulletproof Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest, i think this can stand on its own. No need to read the first one-shot.

 

“I’m sorry. You need to wait a little bit more.” Seungyeon hears KARA’s choreographer say to the person outside their dressing room. She hears a few more whispers before the door closes. When their choreographer unnie turns around, she starts giggling like a little girl.

“Unnie? Why are you giggling? You look like you just saw your crush,” Hara states the obvious.

“I did not,” A series of chuckles follows before she continues, “Find out about it yourself,” she points at the door behind her.

Hara puts her chopsticks down, wipes food crumbs off her face and clothes and dashes to the door like the Goosain bolt she is almost bumping at it. Seungyeon notices the silence that went on for a minute but then continues to eat her beloved chicken. They already changed clothes as soon as they came back from the ending stage of today’s show. And when they finished, their manager came along with packs of chicken the girls love.

 

Jungkook looks at his hyungs and notices different shades of red coloring everyone’s face. He chuckles at them and thinks to himself how powerful the word “changing clothes” is. He never really bothered with girl groups before though so it doesn’t affect him. His thoughts started to fly to his GD sunbaenim when the door opens. Hara sunbaenim.

 

Hara loves her members SO MUCH, that’s why as soon as she saw who were behind the door, the most splendid plan formed in her head at once. She thinks she deserved an award to be honest, the best-friend-you’ll-ever-have-because-she-thinks-of-her-friend’s-well-being-and-future award. Yeah, that’s perfect.

Bangtan Sonyeondan, she says to herself, the infamous boy group gaining so much attention these past few months because *cues ‘Boy in Luv’* they keep shaking girls’ hearts and now they’re declaring that every single women on earth is *cues ‘Danger’* in danger woah there you work too fast calm thy hormones. She looks at the not so new faces in front of her. Well, she even knows their names already. A smile begins to spread on her face once she spots two people and she asks herself why anyone isn’t speaking. She doesn’t know if it is because she’s too pretty that all of them are stunned or they are just shy. Shy my . But once she notices tinges of red on their cheeks she takes her words back. They are shy.

“Hello, sunbaenim. We came here to give you our albums,” Jungkook reaches out to hand Hara four signed ‘Dark and Wild’ albums but the girl refuses to take it.

Hara shakes her head, smiles until her gums show, laughs in a funny way that sounds more like an antagonist’s cackle and swings the door open.

 

Freaking Goo Hara suddenly opened the door wide and of course these hoobaes just saw the most glorious sight of KARA with mouths full of chicken. Both parties were astonished. Seungyeon chokes on her food, Gyuri quickly gets her handkerchief to cover with, And Youngji, KARA’s newest baby, reaches for a tissue to hand to Seungyeon while controlling herself not to do her usual laugh since is full of food. After the small commotion, the rest of KARA throw questioning glares at Hara but the latter just ignores it.

“Introduce yourselves!” Hara says (more like orders) with a smug smile on her face after she lets the boys in their dressing room.

Seungyeon doesn’t stop shooting lasers with her eyes at Hara, her eyes screaming out, “You knew. You ing knew.” The younger just sticks out her tongue for a second and puts on her oh-I’m-so-innocent-i-didn’t-mean-to-do-anything smile. Seungyeon just sighs in defeat and looks over at the hoobaes whose faces looked like they’ll explode right then and there, except for one. Seungyeon looks away. This isn’t good, she tells her self.

Being the hoobae, Youngji stands up first, “Hello, I’m Kara’s maknae, Heo Youngji,” she then bows.

No one speaks after and it suddenly is awkward. Jungkook couldn’t take it anymore and leads the group’s introduction. “Two! Three!” He says with a firm voice and as if on cue, the rest follows, “Hello. We are Bangtan Sonyeondan!”

Nobody knows what she is up to but Hara claps at BTS’ greeting not wiping off the stupid smile on her face.

“You see, they came here to give us signed CDs!” Hara announces to her members rather happily. Mischievously. “And so I thought since we haven’t introduced formally, I thought this might be the chance,” Hara looks at the boys expectantly, “right?”

“R-Right!” Hoseok answers almost immediately, Hara beams at him, and Hoseok carefully slides behind Taehyung to hide his blushing face.

Hara turns to her members and Seungyeon controls herself to not yell at the girl in front of her. Gyuri had the same sentiments as Seungyeon. Hara knows exactly what is waiting for her once the boys exit their room but she’s enjoying this SO MUCH. Their wrath will be taken of later. As Seungyeon looks over at Youngji, she notices that the younger one is sporting the same smile painted on Hara’s face. She facepalms as Youngji goes over Hara’s place. Both smile at BTS’ maknae and BTS’ leader respectively. They ing know. She turns to look at their managers and staffs and just like that her last string of hope in getting out this situation was gone because they all just looked at her amused. They also ing know.

Of course they knew! Her thoughts immediately went to the times both her and Gyuri couldn’t shut up over the boygroup they are having promotions with. The times they repeatedly sang along the “You’re in Danger” part and danced along the “Highblood dance”. The times they quietly watch over their performance on the monitors along the back stage’s hallway but once they return to their dressing room they blabber about how today’s performance was so cool and that they all looked good and that their favorite members stood out the most. The times they fight because she can’t stay in her lane most of the time and swerves on Gyuri’s lane but at the end of the day, she finds her way back because the child just won’t stop winking at the camera and it gives her countless of feels and heart attacks. Oh yes, she dared. She dared to make the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook, her favorite. Both wanted to meet the boys too but not in this situation. Where they are wearing casual clothes and had no make-up. They had no other schedule so of course they’d clean up and go straight home. Although they held pride with their no make-up face but this was different. And they walked in at them stuffing their faces for God’s sake. Damn it Seungyeon you sound like a high school girl having a puppy crush.

“Soooo,” Hara drags, “Let’s start?”

The boys starts with the introductions with Hara and Youngji inserting some comments to kill the awkward atmosphere. But it seems that it was for the worse.

(“Jin? As in Kazama Jin?” The 91 liner questions. The evident clueless look on the younger’s face cues Hara’s follow-up English, “You know Tekken?” she makes a fighting stance after. Little did Hara know that Seokjin knows Tekken but prefers Mario.

“V? as in V-eautiful?” Youngji questions this time, turns to Hara and high-fives with her, “Just kidding. And your real name?” He answers “Taehyung”, Youngji comments that it’s a pretty name and they smile at each other with full eye contact.

“J-Hope. You meant my Hope?” Hara chuckles not meaning anything but once again Hoseok’s face flushes so red and suddenly he can’t breathe.

“ChimChim! You’re ChimChim right?” Hara questions rather excitedly. The younger boy can only nod in response but decides to step up and ask her how she knows. “Seungri mentioned it to me,” she beams. “That boy flashing his abs like nobody’s business is called ChimChim.” She repeats what Seungri said to her one day backstage and the younger one backs down with a satisfied smile.

“You’re probably the sweetest member then. Is he?” Youngji questions the other members and they can only answer her with silence. “I guess not then,” Hara chuckles lightheartedly, “But you’re so pale, really handsome.” Hara points out and the other boys just throw teasing glances at their blushing hyung.)

And almost as if the world can’t have it any other way, the remaining members are RapMonster and Jungkook. Seungyeon already anticipated m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter