Chapter 1

The Lovers meet We Got Married

Terada Takuya had just finished watching the last episode of The Lovers and he closed his computer before laying down on his bed. he sighed out loudly as he felt a little empty. He had grown a liking towards the other actor that he had acted with and he was sad that he wouldn’t be able to meet him any time soon.

 

THe next day, Takuya woke up with messy hair and he took a shower before he went to the kitchen and had something to eat. As he was eating, he listened to his iPod, since the other members weren’t in the dorm. He kept eating, not noticing his manager walking into the apartment, and standing behind him for a few minutes, just looking at him. When Takuya finished eating, he did his dishes, before turning around and jumped a little bit, seeing his manager look at him with his arms crossed. ‘Did you forget something?’ Takuya asked the manager, as he went to his room and got changed into better clothes. His manager just followed him and waited outside the door as Takuya got changed.

 

'You know the show We Got Married right?’ the manager said, making Takuya raise his eyebrow as he nodded his head, walking towards the living room and sitting down on the sofa, as his manager sat down next to him. ‘The director of the show wanted to know if you would like to be in the new couple they had in their mind.’ the manager said, making Takuya sit up straight before saying that he would love to be on the show. ‘There is one bad thing about this though.’ the manager said, making Takuya look at him confused as he tilted his head to the side.’They want to make the first ever boy and boy couple. So you would be married to another boy.’ the manager said and Takuya looked at him a little confused for a second, before thinking about what he was saying and it took him some time to really understand.

 

When he understood what he meant, he frowned a little bit, before nodding his head slightly. ‘I don’t really mind.’ He said, making his manager look at him confused, before asking him if he really didn’t mind, because he couldn’t back out of it later. Takuya said that he really didn’t mind and his manager told him that he would call the company and tell them his answer. After saying that, his manager ran out of the dorm with his hand in his phone. Takuya was left alone again. He sighed out loud, before turning on the TV and started watching some random show.

 

On the day of the filming, Takuya was really nervous as he picked the outfit that he was going to wear and he kept picking another outfit, one after the other. When he finally stopped, he was wearing a normal pair of jeans, a white shirt with a black hoodie and red sneakers. He put on a beany and took a few deep breaths before leaving the dorm. He walked towards the cafe where he was going to meet his new husband and he felt his cheeks getting hotter, thinking about who could be his husband. When he got to the cafe, he sat down and ordered a drink, and waited. While waiting, he listened to his iPod and thought about every single male idol, actor or model that he knew off, trying to have any idea of who his husband would be. While drinking his coffee, he saw someone walk into the cafe and his mind went black when he saw who it was. The person looked around before seeing Takuya and the two of them blushed like crazy. The person ordered a drink, before walking slowly to Takuya and just stood in front of him for a few seconds.

 

Hey, how have you been doing?’ Lee Joonjae asked Takuya, standing in front of him in person.