Chapter 1

Hairspray Gang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1.

Early Monday morning, everyone is rushing to work or school.

- I heard they’re changed most of the teachers this year. – Dasom said while sitting down in the bus.

- I swear to god, if they fired my hubby I am going to kill someone – Bora said pouting.

- Who’s your hubby? - Soyou said a bit surprised.

- Mr Lee y Minho- she said smiling.

- Then he is still there, my brother said that they are only changing older teachers – Soyou said going back to her book – I think they trying to renew school’s image or something.

- Well, amen for that. Let’s hope the new teachers are going to be hot – Bora said. The bus stopped and a young girl stepped in. She walked straight to three girls and sat down next to Dasom.

- Guys, I almost overslept. – She complained.

- Hyorin that is why people use alarms. – Dasom joked, but Hyorin glared at her.

- It’s not even funny, I had it on, but somehow it turned off. –she said still sad and still trying to catch her breath from running to get the bus.

- Why Krystal didn’t wake you up- Soyou said putting her book in the bag.

- Oh you mean my evil younger sister. She left without even trying to wake me up or at least telling mom that I am still sleeping. – She said annoyed. – - -- Hey don’t laugh it’s not funny.- she pointed at giggling Bora.

- Sorry, it just your relationship with your sister is so beautiful you know. – She said defending herself.

- Haha, very funny.

Once the bus stopped the school girls noticed that there were bunch of students standing by school’s door.

- Hey! Suzy –Dasom called at the girl standing by the school gate, she turned at Dasom and smiled

-Hey guys – she said with a smile and walked closer to the four girls.

What’s going on? - Bora asked not hiding her excitement.

- It’s the new teachers apparently they all really hot. - She said. – It will take ages to get into school. I hope they at least won’t give out detentions. - She signed.   

- No, they wouldn’t dare we have a student president with us – Hyorin said putting her hand on Soyou’s shoulder and giving her a cheeky smile. Soyou just pushed her hand away.

- Don’t even remind me that. First thing in the early Monday morning I have to go to student council room and sit there for an hour.

- Yes but at least you don’t have to sit in classes. – Bora said sarcastically.

- Trust me I would rather sit in lessons than sit in that non-conditioned boiling hot room and do the whole bunch of papers about this year’s club activities and funding.

- Don’t forget to give Sport’s club a lot of love- Said Bora jumping on Soyou from behind. Soyou turned to face her and gave her ‘Do you want to die?’ looks – Ups! Sorry- Bora said raising her hands with scared puppy eyes.

- Couldn’t you just make your secretary do it? - Hyorin said trying to get through the standing students.

- You mean Lee Jong Hyun? - Soyou said raising her eyebrow. Other three girls smiled. - It still feels awkward to even look at him after we broke up.

- Yeah, but you were the one who left him! - Bora shouted.

- Yes, but still it just feels awkward you know.- Soyou said finally entering the school after having to deal with whole bunch of students standing in front of it.- Suzy can I ask you for a favour?

Suzy who was walking next to them silently all the time looked at Soyou a bit surprised.

- Yeah, sure- she said with a small smile.

- Can you go to teacher office and ask tell them that I asked someone to take care of all students outside- Soyou said with a begging face, Suzy nodded and walked away. The rest four girls headed towards their homeroom teacher’s class. Suddenly. A man appeared in front of them. Bora’s face lit up as she spoke up.

- Mr Lee, it’s great to see you. - She said, to her maths teacher Lee Min Ho.

- I wouldn’t say the same Bora, did you studied maths this summer?- he said with his usual poker face.

- Oh common, Mr Lee don’t be so mean. Summer is for relaxing not maths.- she said and pouted.

- You can relax after you pass your exams- he said as he walked away.

- I think he really dislikes you – Dasom said looking at her friend that once again was ditched.

- No, he is just playing hard to get – she said walking through the door into the homeroom teacher’s class.

Their homeroom teacher was still the same. And that made girls breathe easier, because new teacher is always a mess to work with. Choi Jin Hyuk was a well know PE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter