Illusions Of Innocence

Stories of the Starry Sky

"I've never killed anyone before." Write for 15 Minutes.

Warning: Not proofread yet. (I'm searching for someone that has time to do so) 

This is a sequel to "That's What Friends Are For.." and I would highly suggest you to read that one first :)

 


 

“I’ve always been an exceptional liar.” Sungjong said out of nowhere as he dragged Howon into the screening room at the cinema. Apparently this meeting had not been planned according to Sungjong yet Howon couldn’t help but feel like that was not the case, Sungjong appearing next to him at the bookstore by coincidence just seemed way too out of character for the younger. There was also the fact that Sungjong did nothing that was not planned.

 

 

“Well to be fair you do look like you are in college, I don’t think your excuse of having forgotten your ID changed much, but she seemed to think you are cute. What are you gonna do the next time you come here?” Howon asked the other as they sat down in an unoccupied corner of the room.

 

 

“There are other cinemas in the city, It’s not like I have to go here again. But I could always come up with a better lie.” Sungjong shrugged his shoulders as he nibbled on a piece of popcorn he had just stolen out of Howon’s bucket. A smirk seemed to form on his face as he twisted his body so he was fully facing the older.


“But say Hyung, how come you are doubting my abilities? You especially should know better.” The look in his eyes caused a shiver run down Howon’s spine making him advert his eyes from the younger to focus on the commercials.

 

 

“Even the best liars have their limits.” He whispered knowing the other would hear him clearly anyway. A soft laugh rang out next to him and suddenly Howon could feel warm breath caressing his cheek as Sungjong's hand grabbed his jaw and forced him to turn his head so he would face him again.

 

 

Now just a few centimeters away from the younger's face he could see as it softened, eyebrows raising just so slightly as his eyes got bigger and his lips twisted in the smallest barely noticeable pout.

 

 

“I have never killed anyone before, Hyung.” The words left Sungjong’s lips with such sincerity and innocence. Howon would never have doubted him yet the memories of him in his kitchen, covered in blood and humming softly as he separated flesh from bone were vivid in his mind.

 

 

Sungjong’s face changed back into his casual blank look in just a split of a second. Howon could only stare at him, mouth open as the younger made himself comfortable in his seat again.


“The movie is starting, you should concentrate or you might miss something Hyung.”

 


I know it's really short but I'm slipping from one writing block into the next it's ridiculous. If you have any requests feel free to write it in the comments or go to http://ask.fm/gyujong and leave it there on anon if you want to :) Thank you for reading, comments and feedback are highly appriciated as always.