Say You're Just a Friend?

.Clear♥

 

 

 

 

"Ok, so this is the last song from username90994. And I will open it for this last time of 'Rvvfmdotcom' in Arirang Chanel radio. I hope everyone have a good time while listen to me for 1 hour, we will be happy together again with dj Wendy on Monday - Wednesday 20:00 -21:00 PM. I have to say goodbye to everyone now with this song, Say You're Just a Friend from Austin Mahone. Goodbum~    "

 

 

 

 

 

Jekyung humming the song Say You're Just a Friend’s intro while typing her laptop. And then mumbled to herself when she heard the dj said goodnight to all listener

 

 

“Goodnight, my Wendy”

 

 

“Baby Jung, Did you see my cupcake?” Jekyung heard the sound of her minor siblings come towards her and that made her sigh for her unnie’s short memories.

 

 

“You ate it already, yesterday. Don’t you remember?”

 

 

“Really?” Krystal said and touched her chin by her forefinger “And why you call her your anyway?”

 

 

Jekyung blinked her eyes in wordless, she didn’t thought that her unnie will heard what she mumbled ago.

 

 

“She’s my FRIEND, so what if I called her mine?”

 

 

“I knew you and Wendy are friend but at the time has pass for 7 years…” Krystal cupped Jekyung’s face to look up at her, and then she saw a little chuckle from her sister face.

 

 

“W—What?”

 

 

 “Nothing” she let her cheek “Just a little suspicion from sister”  

 

 

“Huh, are you two free enough to asking question to you little sister? The famous sibling of fashion industry?—Ow!” after a tease word finish, because the height between Krystal and Jekyung are almost the same so she got hit by Krystal‘s knuckles.

 

 

“You knew that we try to spend our time with you! And you knew that we love you more than our works” she mash Jekyung’s hair softly. Because she and her oldest sister is the top fashion model in this time so they always get busy with a schedule. But sometimes one of them will come to sleep at her condominium like today.

 

 

 

“I’m younger than you just 8 month, Krys. You always make me act like a kid” she muttered.

 

 

“Because your image is like that Baby Jung” Krystal chuckled again.

 

 

 RRRrrr RRRrrr

 

 

Jekyung turned to her phone when you heard is shaking from the message, she open it and saw that was from Wendy

 

 

[Wannie]: Hey, I’m comeback with a full of snacks.

 

 

“Oh ”

 

“What?” Krystal asked when she saw her sister frown and hit her forehead.

 

“I forgot that I invited Wendy to watch movies in my room tonight”

 

“WHAT--”

 

 

 

Jekyung didn’t care about her sister’s word anymore because her phone is shaking again after her replied to her friend.

 

 

[Wannie]: What? Why cancel? Did I miss something? I’m in front of your room already

[JK]: Stay there.

 

 

Jekyung fast walked pass her sister to the door in front the room, while she opened it. She saw a woman who looked at her with curiously eyes.

 

 

“Hey”

 

Wendy look at simpering smile in Jekyung’s face “Are you ok?”

 

“Yeah…Umm Wendy....I...I’m sorry”

 

“What’s happened? Tell me why you cancel our assign?”

 

“Nothing but just her sister” then Krystal come to the door frame with smile “Hi Wendy”

 

 

“Ah ..so it’s you! I thought that something bad just going on” she grinned to Krystal “I understand now, why you have to do it weird? Huh Jekkie?”

 

 

“Because she afraid you will feel’ bad” Krystal answered

 

“Yes”

 

“Because she’s care you a lot”

 

 

 “Right—wait...” she suddenly gulped when realized what’s she was say. But at the time Wendy glanced at Jekyung’s face to see the reaction with her heart warms up.

 

 

“I..I mean…of course I care…..a..and”

 

“?”

 

“I’m just don’t like to default with friends” with that word, friend. Wendy’s heart that has warms up slowly disappeared.

 

 

But Wendy just smiled back “Right. I know you well, let’s just move It to another day”

 

 

“Ok then….Goodnight”

 

“Goodnight”

 

 

Jekyung walked back to inside while Krystal still standing there and talked to her “When will you tell this pabo?”

 

“..I can’t, you know that..”

 

 

“And gonna be ‘FRIEND’ like this forever?”

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know” Wendy sighs. “If she says so I am”

 

 

 

TBC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you understand or not please tell me because I 'm not sure that my writting skill is ok

and please tell me that you like it or not

goodnight XD