love at first sight

Producer Lee

I can't believe it. I'm so happy that I feel like I could fly. As I won this radio game, I finally recieved my pass to go to this radio station, meet the staff and, of course, my handsome favorite radio host.

My bag on my back, I'm waiting for the train. I'm happy but also a little stressed. How will I talk to them, will they think I'm weird, how about if they're bored when talking to me ? I slap my cheeks to forget all these crazy thoughts and get in the train. After 2 Hours, I'm finaly there. I'm hungry but my stomach feels like it's twisted.

When I arrive there, I see some faces I've seen on internet, the radio staff, right in front of me. One of them puts his finger on his mouth to or even greet them for the moment, but they're smiling and waving, which makes me happier. The host seems to notice me but doesn't pay so much attention as he's working.

it's time for him to play a song, so the microphones are off and we can talk. We can hear the song and it's one that I really like so I close my eyes and smile for a second, bouncing froleft to right. I hear som pople singing, it looks lik thy're th popl who won th sam pass, we're five. I bgin singing with them but they suddenly stop and look at me with a really strange gaze. I stop singing, look around, saying sorry, but they keep looking at me, so I stand up and push the door to go to the bathroom.

Someone stops me, grabbing my shoulder. It's him.

"-how did you do this ?

-What are you talking about ? I'm sorry for disturbing your program.

-What ? No ! we are not mad at all, we were chocked, that's it, your voice is... WOW.

-Oh, no, it's not, but, thank you for trying to be kind.

-The song is about to end, yhe 5 of you will talk a little on air, come with me and don't worry."

He gives me a wink and starts walking, verifying if I'm following him, and I do it.

The program goes well and we laugh a lot with my new friends from all over the world. when it ends, I feel a little sad but they invite us to eat with them. I'm thinking of a good way to manage to sit beside him, but it's hard, there are a lot of people around him. In the end, all my strategies were useless, as he asks me to sit right beside him. I feel that my face becomes red and I smile when I reach my seat.

He begins to talk close to my ear, almost whispering.

"Hey you're really amazing, do you think you could sing again for me? 

Ah, thank you. Yeah, I think it's ok, right now ?

No, later. Don't worry, you're really good.

Really ? Ok, let's do that later then."

When the diner is over, the others leave so we're just the two of us. We decide to go outside because it's too hot without air conditioner. We sit on stairs in front of a river and drink. 

"-Ah, so refreshingt. aren't you hot ? (he looks at me in the eyes, saying nothing) You are ?  If you want water instead of beer, I have a bottle i...

-don't worry I'm ok. Do you think you can do it now ? (he smiles when he sees my eyes wide open) Singing.

-Ah I see. Do you really want me to make your ears suffer ?

- I would love that."

I start singing a ballad, that suits my mood. He closes his eyes, as if he was eating some really delicious food and open it to stare at me. I know that I'm blushing but I keep singing. When the song is over, none of us talks, just looking into each other eyes. I feel a sweet warm in my belly when I see his pupils become larger.

"Do I have the permission ?" (he asks while looking at my lips, touching his)

I nodd my head so he grabs the back of my neck and slowly approaches his face. He presses his lips against mine in the sweetest kiss anyone gave me.

At that time, I know we will never meet again, that I'm certainly not the first one and that I won't be the last one, but I want to cherish this moment with all my heart, and I will, for a really long time.