Wonho | Chaerin - Confessions

Little Monsta X Scenario Shop! (Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

When you're about to confess your feelings for him but is having a hard time because you're really awkward and nervous around him, and little did you know he already knows those feelings and is actually enjoying your struggle.

For: Sae_Rhin

Thank you!

“Why don’t you just confess?”
 

Chaerin jumps back from the door and turns around to see her best friend, Miyoung, standing there with her arms folded. She was too occupied with staring at Wonho and his friends joking around on the other end of the hallway she didn’t hear any footsteps approach her. “Can you please not start this again?” She hisses, looking around in case anyone else was there. Luckily for her, the classroom was completely empty as everyone left to go to the cafeteria. Miyoung sighs and shakes her head. “I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to confess.” Chaerin rolls her eyes and walks towards her desk. Miyoung quickly follows her. She sits down and spins around to face Miyoung. “Well maybe if you shut up then I might.”

 

Miyoung sits on the edge of Chaerin’s table, shaking her head completely knowing Chaerin was lying. It was always the same routine for Chaerin- watch Wonho with his friends outside and Miyoung pestering her to confess. It has been more than a few months since her crush developed for Wonho and Miyoung annoying her all the time. Her best friend smirks at her and pokes her shoulder. “You’re just scared you might get rejected.”

 

“That’s not it!”

 

“Don’t lie.”

 

“I’m not!” She lightly pats Miyoung’s and motions her to get off the table before the teachers catch her disobeying the rules. Miyoung rolls her eyes and gets off the table, grabbing any chair nearest her and sits down to face Chaerin. She purses her lips and squints at Chaerin. “I dare you to confess today.”

 

“Why would I do that?!” She gasps. Her heartbeat increases and her ears turn red. The thought of confessing to Wonho made her nervous. Today? Confess to Wonho?! Of course not! Her best friend gives her a sly smile. “If you don’t do it today, I’ll tell him myself!”

 

“You wouldn’t!”

 

“I will! It’s like you don’t even know me!”

 

Chaerin panics as she remembers the other times Miyoung told Chaerin’s crushes that she liked them. It was so embarrassing! She even skipped school the next day, as she didn’t want to face the guy she had a crush on.

 

“It’s hard!” Chaerin whines. She looks down at her lap and fiddles with her thumbs. “Every time I’m around him I feel like I want to faint. Seriously, I don’t know why I can’t function when I’m around him-“

 

“Around who?” The deep voice startles Chaerin. She quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter