Oneshot

Paris and Our Love

" I wish I can meet him now..." you murmured while looked up the Eiffel Tower tht was infront of you. You took a seat while listening to the sweet melodies that the local citizens is playing. You really want to come here since you was 12 years old and now here you are. But there's something that make you still unsatisfied. You really wish you can come here with your lovely boyfriend which is Luhan. Luhan had some problems with his father's company in China and he need to stay there for a few weeks. Luhan and you had a long holidays since the end of semester one. Both of you still have two months before the semester two start. " Bogoshipeo ... " you murmured again. After a few hours, you decided to go back to your hotel before the day becomes dark " Don't go out at night. It's dangerous outside there, aracchi? " you remembered the thing Luhan had told you yesterday before you had to go for your flight. "Haihh..." you sigh while laid on your bed. "Call me baby ~ Call me baby *phone ringtone*" You quickly sit up then took your phone and answered the call. "Oppaaa!!!" you screamed. "OMO!" Luhan shocked at the other line. "Yahh Eunbyul! Stop screaming like that." Luhan nagged. "Hehe mianhae oppa, but bogoshipeoo ~~~ " you giggled. "Aigoo this kid. Naee nado bogoshipeo." you cant see him but you knew tht he was smiling why saying tht "So how your day?" he asked. "Quite bored." you said. "I only sat infront of the Eiffel tower while enjoying the scene. I didn't know where to go. It's my first time here. I'm afraid that I might get lost. " you said with a lower tone. "Jinjja? Eunbyul ah why you didn't -" suddenly you hear a slow voice calling him at the background "Luhan ah, the Sir ask you to go his room now." you know it was his maid. "Alright I'll go after this." Luhan answered in chinese. "Eunbyul ah, I need to go now. I'll call you later. Don't sleep too late alright. Bye." then he ended the call. "Naee..." then you continued laying on your bed while holding your phone. You felt so sleepy and you cant stop yawning. After a few minutes you fell asleep without eat anything for dinner.

 

Next morning,,, someone knocked on your room's door. You're still sleeping at that time. Then, a boy came into your room. he was giggling and smile looked at your sleeping style and your cuteness hugging a teddy bear.." Kyeopta..." he said while leaving a gift box on your bed . After that, he left... 

 

30minutes later .. "Huarghhh~" You yawned while strengthened your body. You took your handphone on the table that was beside your bed. there was no any missed call or even messages on your phone "Hmm.. nothing." you murmured and get up from your bed. "Hurm??? What's this?" You took the gift box that was on your bed. You opened the box and you read the note that was in the box.

[ From: secret admire...

  I hope you will wear this dress. 

  Please meet me at the Eiffel tower today on 5 a.m...

To: Kim Eunbyul. ]

You frowned. "Who did this? Is it Luhan oppa? Oh no, it's impossible. He's in China. It can't be Luhan oppa. Hmmm.." you opened the gift box and see a pretty pink dress inside it. "Omg, it's so pretty. How did he knows my favorite colour?" you wondered if the person that gave you the present was Luhan because he's the only person that knows you favorite colour. You looked at the clock. It's 9 a.m. "Still early." you said and you smiled while trying the dress infront of the mirror.

 

" Lalalala ~ " you're singing while making the breakfast. It's just a simple delicious sandwich. "Hmm what I'm going do now? It's still early." you looked the clock and it's 10 am. "Hurm... Call Luhan oppa? Yeah." you took your phone and your fingers quickly typing Luhan's contact. You put your phone on your right ear but Luhan not answered it. "Hmm he's busy maybe. Ahh bogoshipeo oppa." you sighed and laid on your bed. You pulled the teddy bear which is Luhan gave to you when your 2st anniversary couple with him. You remembered every memories that you with him when both of you still in high school. 

 

The first impressed you about him when you're a new student in high school that he's a playboy, such a jerk guy and annoying because you know well about handsome guy's attitude. You always force yourself not to like or love him but one day, everything was change. Luhan wasn't the type guy that you thought. He's kind, sweet and always help people who's in trouble especially he had helped you when you almost slipped from the watery floor. " Be careful girl. " you still remember that how soft of his voice. After that incident, you always nervous when he talked to you, you being freeze for sometimes that you can't answer what he asked. Until one day, he confessed that he love you. You can't believe that the most popular boy in your school confessed to you. Every girls who's his fans were envying with you. Luhan always be your angel protection. If someone want to bully you, he'll make sure that person will regret for bully you. "Ring ! Ring ! Ring !" your phone alarm was rang. Yeah you was fell asleep just now and it's 5.30 pm. "OMG I'm late..." you quickly change your clothes to the pinky dress that mystery person gave to you then you took a jacket and wore it. 

 

"Is I'm late?" suddenly you felt disappointed because that person was not there. "Maybe he's back already." You don't know what's the reason you want to meet him even he's unknown but your heart keep telling you that he was Luhan. "Stop it Eunbyul. Luhan wouldn't come here. Don't you remember he was busy at China." you murmured to yourself. "What's you babbling Eunbyul." someone was covered your eyes. You felt so shocked. It's couldn't be??? "Op..pa??" you nervously said it. He's giggled at your back while covered your eyes, he took a red rose and hold it infront you. Then he opened you eyes "Tadaa~" he said it while jumped infront you and a sweet smile was on his face. "Luhan oppaa..." you hugged him tightly. "I miss you." you said while put you head on his chest. Luhan was rubbed your hair while put you into his embrace. He put his left arm around your waist. How you miss him so much. Luhan pulled you jaw infront his face and slowly kiss you lips. You feel the warm kiss on your lips. Both of you was like in the own world while Eiffel tower with the sunset as the background.

 

The End...

 

Luhan - "Thanks for being my girl. I promise that I'll be the only man in your life, Eunbyul."

Eunbyul - "Luhan oppa, you make me realized "love" isn't not only the word, it's also a "love" that will make you crazy for sometimes. Thanks for everything, Luhan."