Chapter one

Who's laughing now

Good morning Korea, today we are accompanied by the ward winning, international super star and model kwon Yuri. The host announced to the audience, he than turned to Yuri  " Thank you for joining us today, we are very pleased to have you on our show. 

" it's an honour to be here" Yuri took a seat opposite the host.  

" Well lets get started with the questions, first question is by Jo Mi Hye, and she says has your life always been so glamorous and perfect?".  The host read out the question as he waited patiently for Yuri's answer. Yuri froze for a few seconds and turned to her band mate Jessica who was waiting for me at the side of the stage. Jessica mouthed 'you can to it '.  

After a few seconds of pausing, yuri finally spoke up " Truthfully, no ,it has not been glamourous. Actually, no where near as you might think" if you listen carefully you could hear the hint of sadness in her voice as painful memories of her high school years flooded into her mind. 

" Why is that?" The host and the crowd had the same question in their mind. Yuri's answer caught everyone present of guard. In the eyes of the public Yuri was this famous, hot, fearless individual, showing she did a great job hiding her past. 

Looking at Jessica again for encouragment she spoke up ." Before I was famous, I was bullied to a point were suicide looked liked the best opinions at the time..... In my school we had a group of girls who thought they where gods gift, they used to hurt others in order to feel superior, anyone who threathened their authority they would destroy. That is why they bullied me, they hurt me not only phyically, but also emotionally. I guessing their was something about me that made them feel like intimidated, but at the time I didn't think that they might have felt indimidated by me. 

" If you do not mind, could you tell us about your experiance?" Yuri nodded her head. Maybe looking back at the past one last time will help me look back at how far she has come since ahe was was in hell hole,  called school. With that thought, Yuri began her story.

3 years ago 

"What did I ever do to them?, why do they only pick on my?, did I offend them in anyways?, did I hurt them?, why are they so mean?, Why do they always make me feel like I do not fit in?" All of these negative thoughts came into my head. I desperately tried to find an answer for their behaviour towards me, because their bulling is getting out of control. 

Looking at the girl in the mirror I did not see the happy,  confident, euthusiastic person anymore more. That girl is no longer there, instead in her place there is another girl, who was covered in bruises,  the smile that was once tatooed on her face was removed and replaced with a frown. She now saw herself negativly, always calling herself ugly, disgusting and less confident. This is who they created, this is who they made me believe I was, and I became her.

Inhaling a deep breath I one last time looked at the girl in the mirror " It will get better". I repeated everyday to myself, however right now it does not feel like anything is happening. Forcing my feet to walk out of the bathroom door bacause I could not cower in the bathroom all day, eventually I had to face them. Walking out of the bathroom instantly I felt the burning gazes of the students who acted like they were under the spell of those bullies, always following their every command without question due to fear. Everyone was afraid of those them. Quicking my pace to my destination I could hear their hurtful lies as they buzzed around me like flies. 

" I heard she's a , apparently she was caught kissing 3 guys in one day " 

" I heard that her mum is a , so mother like daughter"

" she has diseases" 

" Ewwww, what a freak" 

" She's so ugly and fat who would like her, she should put a paper bag on her head" 

Holding back my tears to prevent myself from looking weak infront the students, I continued walking to my next lesson. Trying to Ignore those nasty , awful, made up remarks as I knew they were not true -- But it hurt, it hurt a lot especially when they say negative things about my mum. As I was about to turn the coner, I heard the voice that would sent shivers down anyones spines, even the bravest person on earth would be scared of her voice.  

" Well, Well, Well look who we finally find girls" One of the bullies said, her name was Krystal, she was meanest bully of them all, if I had to compare her to the devil, there would be no difference. To me she is the devil herself.  

Krystal approach Yuri with a evil smirk on her face which clearly indicated that she was up to something evil. " So how many guys did you before comming to school huh" she said out loudly  wanting to embarrass me in front of my peers. " 2, maybe 5, maybe 10" each time she said a number she came closer causing, Yuri could feel the darkeness that surrounded Krystal. 

" Ju- Just l-leave me  alone" Yuri said but she knew it was pointless Krystal was stronger than her and had everyone under her spell, who would not hesitate to hurt her. 

" Ju-Just leave alone" she mocked what Yuri's words making everyone around them laugh, Yuri knew that they were pretending to laugh just to please their figging queen of the school. " Now why would we do that?" She leaned closer invading Yuri's personal space " Were just having fun right girls." Huh Fun she says, so basically she's tell me you can only have fun by making other people life misreable. 

" W-ell I don't think its fun" I had no idea why I said that or where the sudden bravery came from but Krystal did not like it at all. Causing her four friends over let me tell you their names, well you see there is Krystal the ultimate of them all, than you get Luna, Sulli, Victoria and Amber who to her I am a real life punching bag."

" Did you just back talk to me, huh, people like you just put shame on the school" Krystal spat. All a sudden! I could feel my hair being pulled back and gragged to one of the lockers, then Luna harshly pushes me in, causing me to hit my head on the door. Victoria walked up to me said  " Dirty " before slamming the locker shut.  

 " Please let me out, please I hate tight spaces, I promise I will never answer you back" I pleased, but no one helped me, no one cared about me. I could hear Krystal outside the locker talking to the students. 

" No one let her out unless you want the same fate as that tramp, understood" she threatened them. I remember spending the whole two hours trapped in the crammped locker banging, screaming, crying, but still no one helped me, not even one person. Luckly a teacher walked by and heard my plea for help, or else I would have have spend the night there. 

" My child what are you doing in the locker" The teacher said, I think her name was Mrs Hyo-jin, I could hear the concern in her voice, but I knew i couldn't tell her as those girls will beat me again, putting on a fake smile I replied. 

" Nothing Mrs" She did not buy it. 

" Nothing...... it does not look like nothing to me being trapped in a locker, are you being bullied by any chance" I shook my head, yes I know that was my mistake at the very moment I should have told the teacher, but I didn't due to fear". I think she sensed that I was scared so she told me if I wanted to talk I can see her anytime I want, nodding my head I walked away, not wanting to go to class I made my way out of school and ran home just like the coward that I was. 

When I reached home I always had the urge to check my laptop, logging into my facebook page the first things I saw where the negative comments, I should have deleted my Facebook page long ago so I would have not been tempted to to read the comments, but I didnt. This is what some of the comments were like 

" She just wants attention from everyone",  oh and my favourite one is " She's so ugly, she should go die right now." You see looking back at it those comments I think they were so  pathetic and immature , but at that time I took those comments to heart, they were always on my mind and some of them i believed. 

I always continued to read all of those comments each was like a knife, everytime I read it it would stike me in the heart. So thats how I spent my time at home--- crying, prying to God to stop this, even sucide looked like an option for me, but the only thing that stopped me from committing suicide was my family, I thought of them, I thought of my future, I knew deep down suicide was not worth it.