Chapter 1

Cold [Kim WooBin fanfic]

"CUT!" The director yelled. "Good work everybody, we will continue filming after a short break" He then said. Yura sat down and makeup artists touched up her makeup. "Yura after we film the last scene today you have a photoshoot then you're done you'r schedule for the day" Yura's manager told her. "Okay, Thank You Unnie" Yura said softly trying to keep her voice since it was almost gone. "Yura-shi here is the next outfit you have to wear if you need help just tell me" one of the stylists said to her. She bowed and stood up taking the outfit and walking to the changing room. After she changed they did her hair and they went back to filming.

(Yura's Charecter's name is SooYoung & WooBin's Charecter's Name is KangWoo)
"Why are you so cold?" SooYoung said while KangWoo stopped walking. "Because maybe I try  to ignore people purposly, Maybe I don't want to be noticed by others, Mabey that's why I'm cold SooYoung so stop trying" KangWoo said and continued walking away as SooYoung stood there.
 

"CUT! Good work we will continue filming tommorow" The director said. The staff started to pack up all the equipment. Yura and WooBin had changed clothes then went seperate ways. "Yura let's go we have to go to you'r photoshoot" Yura's manager said. Yura nodded then walked to the car. 

Yura's POV


"Yura did you loose you'r voice again?" Manager Kim asked. I nodded at her. "Do you know why should we go to the hospital after you'r photoshoot? Is something going on?" Manager Kim asked. "I'm fine I just didn't sleep a lot because I was memorizing the script" I said my voice cracking a lot. "Sleep early tonight I don't want you to loose you'r voice to much you may end up damaging you'r vocal chords" Manager Kim told me. I nodded and she continued driving.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I know this is a short chapter and also this is UNEDITED so sorry for any spelling or grammer errors this is my first time writing on AFF but I hope you like also I hope I can post  tomorrow  because  tomorrow (July 16) is Kim WooBin's 26th Birthday! Anyways please leave feedback to help me inprove also I have other stories on Wattpad so check them out there [Same username]