When Your Eyes Met

Revenge by Love

 

You sat still beside Sung Yeol. “Hi, I’m Sung…” before he could finished his sentence you interrupted.”Yeah I already know your name” with an arrogant face you looked at him and then you turned your attention back to the teacher. “What’s wrong with her? Did she have multiple personalities?” Sung Yeol talked quite loud making you frowned at him.”What?” You asked.”Nothing” He answered while shrugging his shoulder and trying to look cool.

You absolutely had impressed the teacher and also your classmates by just sitting elegantly on your seat. Every eye in the class seemed to steal a glance at you. Recess time finally arrived. All your classmates ran out of the class. You were left alone. You didn’t feel lonely at all because you had an experience to be lonelier than you were now.  While you were adjusting you hair and your makeup, you heard footsteps.There must be someone walking towards your class.

Hoya left the cafeteria and headed to class.*I’m bored of the all the attention. I really need some spaces to be alone*.He thought while he was about to step into the class.You knew that someone will enter the class. You quickly hide your stuff in your bag and pulled out your books. You peeped at the corner of the door and saw Hoya. You deliberately shouted “Ahh. Where the hell is it?” while searching for something underneath your table. You know that Hoya must probably hear your shouting and was now peeping at you.

As you expected, Hoya immediately stopped his step and hide behind the door when he heard voice from the class. He saw you were busily looking for something. He took a look at your every action. When you were sure that he’d secretly look at you from behind the door, you continue your acting dramatically. You acted like didn’t find the thing that you were looking for. Your face shows that you were totally upset. You went behind the class and sat down. You hold your knee and kept you head down.

On the other side, Hoya observed you from afar and questioning himself.*what’s she looking for?* *should I help her?* *No. I’ll not. She’ll probably follow me all day like other girls did if I approach her first.* *Ottoke?*

When Hoya saw you desperately walk to the back of the class, he felt pity to you. A feeling that none of the Infinite ever had. His leg was forcing him to enter but his heart pushed him back. He was now confused by his feeling. Hoya is known as a guy of no heart. How can he felt sympathy for just looking at your upset face? He’d seen hundred of his schoolmates asking and begging for his sympathy. As usual, he’ll make his ears deaf and his eyes blind. But by just looking at you,he felt some heat in his chest.

You still keep your head down and wait for Hoya. You were pretty sure he’ll come to you. You waited. It seemed like that day was your lucky day. You felt a tapped on your shoulder. When you looked up you saw his face. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked with his usual arrogant tone. You didn’t answer but just looked at him in the eyes. Your eyes met his. With Hoya’s hand on your shoulder, your eyes in his eyes. Time seemed stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha…seems like he’d fallen for your trap. It’s hard to steal their hearts and it’s harder to make them hurt too,right?