Your hand always meant to fit mine

Your hand always meant to fit mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a sunny beautyfull wednesday morning. Hope woke up and rolled around a full circle the she stoped facinge pilow, she she rolled to face the left side of the bed. Her eyes were close but felt that someone was looking at her.  she opened her eyes slowly and lazyly then she saw someone baside her with a killing jaw lines, y lips, perfect nose and with hot looking eyes. It was Beenzino her BF. Hope rolled close to Beenzino then hidded her face against his chest, then Beenzino weapped his long/big arms around her then said with his manly and y voice "Good morning an-ae". Hope moved her head a bit away from Beenzino's chest then said with a cute/sweet/slearry voice "Good morning baby.".

"aren't you thinking of geting up? Its alrady 9:00." Beenzino said moving his lips beside Hope's ear.

" Just 5 more minuts please~." Hope said while weapping her hands around Beenzino's waists.

" I have to go at 10:00 so you petter get up i need to see you before i go." Beenzino said brushing Hope's hair with his fingers.

"ok~.. you talk too much babe you know thet?" Hope said joking. then rolled a full circle at the bed then get up, and Beenzino was watching her with a smile.

Hope sit up the get off the bed then walked to the washroom to take a shower like a zombie. Beenzino went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After about 6-7 minutes Hope came to the kitchen drying her hair with the towel. Whn she come down stairs she opened the fridge to get water then shr sit at the table while Beenzino getting the aggs and milk for Hope and cup of coffee for him.

"Lary is coming at 10:15 today right?" Beenzino asked Hope

" yeah i called her last night to ask her if she was coming or she have some other things to do. She said she may come at the same time or about 5 minutes late." Hope said then drank her milk.

"Cool." Beenzino said he went to open the door for Mr.Lee.

'Good morning Beenzino. Good morning sweet Hope." Me.Lee Beenzino's manager said after coming in with a bright smile.

" Good morning hyong." Beenzino said then closed the door after he get in.

"Good morning oppa." Hope said while getting a cup of coffee for Mr.Lee.

" Its still 10: 15 i'll get ready at 10:30 hyung." Beenzino said looking at the cloce.

" Did you eat breakfast mr.lee?"  Hope asked.

"Yeah i woke up at 6:00 and ate." Mr.Lee said

"Why do you wake up so early even though Beenzino dont have an early work?" Hope aked while handing a cup of coffee to him.

 "I need to get all the papers, informations and other stuff for Beenzino." Mr.Lee said.

"You work really hard mr.lee." Hope siad while sitting at the arm of the chair and wrapping her arms aroung Beenzino's neck.

They talked about alot of thinks till Beenzino went to get ready at 10:30.

After Beenzino finished dressing he came down stairs then he came to Hope to help him wear his necleses and other jewelres. While Hope was helping Beenzino asked her to do his neckles so he sit his knees at the floor for Hope to reach him. When Hope finished she asked Beenzino to get up but Beenzino didnt get up, he holded Hope's kneed and leaned his head above her chest. Hope hugged Beenzino's head then said "What wrong?".

"I dont want to go and leave you." Beenzino said.

"I'll see you at night, now get up your jeans is falling." Hope said holding Beenzino's face with her both hands.

Beenzino stood up the looked at Hope's face then said " I'll miss you.".

"Be carful, take care." Hope said. then Beenzino left after kissing her at the cheek, while Mr.lee was waiting in the car.

After Hope colsed the door after Beenzino left she waited for Larey to  come.

After a few minutes Larey came. When Hope let Larey, Hope siad "Come lets talk and watch TV."

"What about work?" Larey siad.

"Dont worry, I'll do the work with you later come talk with me. tell me every thing you want and lets have fun." Hope said smiling so brightly.

"Ok then, just 10 minutes." Larey said

"OK" Hope said while getting a cup of coffee for Larey.

Hope and Larey had fun talking, chatting and laughing for more then half an hour, then they both get to work.

After they finished work they took a rest then Larey said that she need to go and cook for her hasband cuz he'll be home soon.

Hope couldnt hold her and ask her to stay because she have hasband and house to take care of.

After Larey left, Hope took her Korean books out and start reading and learning new words.

                                              *****

At 10:00 PM Beenzino came home when he opened the door he didnt see Hope running and hugging him like yester day and always , he thought that something was wrong and he get the wirried look at his face, but when he csed the door and walked inside, he saw Hope sleeping at the floor and the papers and books all around her. Beenzino was relived when he saw her, he put his jaket and phone and the chair and sat beside her, he broshed her soft hair with his fingers then kissed her at the forhead. In a minute Hope opened her eyes, when she saw Beenzino she smiled then satup and hugged him while saying welcome home babe.". beenzino huged her back with a smile.

"Did you eat?" Hope asked looking at Beenzino while she is in his warm arms.

"I aet 2 hurs ago." Beenzino said .

"Ok go change,  the food will be ready as soon as you ready." Hope said letting go of Beenzino.

Beenzino went upsairs to chang, and Hope went to the kitchen to cook dinner for Beenzino.

                              ```````

Beenzino went to the kitchen where Hope was cooking after changing. When he went in the kitchen he went close to Hope wrapping his arms around her waists and placing his chin at her shoulder. Hope felt Beenzino's warm arms around her then she felt his shirtless chest at her back, she felt him breathing against her neck, then when she looked at beenzino who was resting his head at her shulder, she saw beenzino clsing his eyes. "Are you okay?" Hope asked as she turned to face Beenzino. "Yeah, just hungry." Beenzino said then helped Moving the dishes to the table.

                `````

After dinner Hope went to wash the dishes, Beenzino wanted to help washing the dishes with her but hope asked him to rest becasue she knew that he was tired.

After washing the dishes Hope get a cup of lemon juice for beenzino. When hope sat beside Beenzino throw his head at the lap. "Here.. drink it." Hope said while holding Beenzino's head up and puting the cup in Beenzino's hand to drink it. Beenzino get up then took the lemon juise from Hope and drank it, Then  went back to sleep at Hope's lap. Hope played with Beenzino's hair till he fall asleep. Hope looked at his angel-looking-sleeping-face then smiled happeyly and proude that she is with Beenzino her love of life.  

While Hope was whatching TV and Beenzino sleeping peacefully at her lap Beenzino's phone rang, it was Mr.Lee. When Hope answered the phone Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter