Chapter (1)

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a room, two person are sitting opposite each other sliently. No movement has been made, all they can hear is their heart beats & long sighs. it has been hours they stay like that. The younger tried to make the older to talk but she failed. The older still remain silent without talking anything. The younger girl knows it’s her fault to make her girlfriend got mad. She doesn’t know what should she says.

 

“Eunji unnie, please talk to me”

 

“I don't want to say anything." Eunji said coldly.

 

“Please don’t do this to me, tell me what I can do to make you forgive me. I’ll do everything. Just tell me”

 

"I think we're over. Just get out from this room. I want to rest." Naeun felt hurt because of Eunji's  cold action. 

 

“I promise I won’t make the same mistake again. Please give me a chance, Eunji unnie"

 

"____________"

 

Silent occurred again. Naeun takes a glncce to older girl with her teary eyes. She can’t bear it any longer, she never feels like this before. Why is she being like this. Without knowing her tears started flowing down her cheek, she feels hopeless. Naeun know she has no hope left. Then, she look at Eunji as the last before she left from the room.

 

___________

 

6 months Later, 

 

"Hey, kids ~~~ Let's eat breakfast." Chorong shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Good Morning, unnie." Namjoo greets Chorong.

 

"Good Morning, Namjoo ah." Chorong greets back.

 

"No one wakes up yet?!!" Namjoo asked.

 

"As you see. Go & wake up others while I'm going to wake up Bomi. OK?!!" 

 

"Nae, unnie." 

 

_____________

 

In Eunji & Naeun's Room, 

 

"Eunji unnie!!!!!! Wake up. Breakfast is ready." Eunji suddenly wake up because of Namjoo's loud voice.

 

"Ahshii!! OK OK." Eunji shouted from inside. Then, she looks at her side. She saw her girlfriend sleeping soundly. She can't help but she smile.

 

"How she can be so cute even in her sleeping?!!" Eunji thought.

 

"Naeun ah. Wake up." Eunji said while caring Naeun's face.

 

"Naeun ah, wake up before we get scold from Chorong unnie."

 

"I'm going to downstairs first. Follow me after washing yourself. OK?!!" Eunji walks to the door shaking her head.  

 

 

“Morning Eunji unnie.” Hayoung greets. 

 

"Morning Hayoungie.” 

 

“How are you Eunji?!!” Chorong asked.

 

"I'm fine unnie. Wae?!!"

 

"Nothing. Just asking."

 

"Let's eat." Bomi said cheerfully.

 

"Yah!! Don't you see Naeun is not still here. Wait until she come." Eunji shouted Bomi angrily.

 

"Ahh. I'm sorry." Bomi swallow her saliva down.

 

"She is coming. Naeun ah, pali. You're always so slow. We're waiting you." Eunji smiled.

 

"My Naeunnie is here. So, you guys can eat now." They eat their breakfast silently. After the breakfast is done, they walked to the living room.

Eunji sit on the couch. Hayoung immediately followed Eunji & sat beside her.

 

"Yah!! Go away. You can't sit here." Eunji pushed away Hayoung.

 

 "Wae?!!!" Hayoung pouted.

 

"Naeun is going to sit here." Eunji pointed the space beside her.

 

"OK!!!!" Hayoung sit beside Namjoo.

 

"Let's watch movie." Chorong trying to change the subject. They picked ramdom movie & started watching. During movie time they observed Eunji. Eunji is talking alone happily. Suddenly Eunji gets up from the couch.

 

 "Huh?!! You want to drink coffee??!! Ok. I'll make coffee for you. Please wait a minute." Eunji walked into the kitchen. Chorong's tears started falling down while looking the younger girl's action. It breaks Chorong's heart to see Eunji like that. The other girls also crying. After a while, Eunji come out from the kitchen holding a cup.

 

"Naeun ah, here." Eunji talked empty space beside her. They can only sigh. They understand why Eunji is being like this.

 

"Why are you all staring me?!!" Eunji noticed their stares. 

 

"Nothing, Eunji ah." Chorong answer weakly.

 

"Oh!! Chorong unnie, are you crying?!!"

 

"No."

 

"Don't lie. What's wrong with you?!! You two have a fight?!!" Eunji glanced Bomi. Bomi looked away. Chorong can't control her tears anymore in front of Eunji. It really make her hurt. She miss her old little sis Eunji who always take care them like an elder and always smile brightly. She cried so hard. Eunji confused because Chorong suddenly cried. She has never seen Chorong like that.

 

"Yoon Bomi!!! What did you do to Chorong unnie?!! Why is she crying?!!" Eunji raised her voice. Eunji thinks Chorong crying because of Bomi. Bomi didn't said anything.

 

The other girls know why Chorong is crying except Eunji.  Bomi looked at Eunji , she doesn’t think she can take this anymore, she soundly gets up from the couch. Chorong, Namjoo & Hayoung widen their eyes.

 

"Yah!! I'm asking to you. Answer me!!!" Eunji shouted. 

 

"You're the only one who make Chorong unnie cry." Bomi shouted back angrily. 

 

"What?!! What are you saying?!!"

 

"Bomi, please calm down." Chorong tried to control Bomi.

 

“It's enough, unnie. I can’t see her like this anymore” Bomi shouted.

 

"why are you shouting?!! You make Naeun scared”

 

"Naeun ah. Are you ok?!! Don't scared baby. I'm here." Eunji talking alone.

 

Bomi grabbed Eunji's hand harshly. Eunji cried out in pain. Chorong & Namjoo tried to stop Bomi. Hayoung is crying while looking at her unnies. It hurt her heart so much seeing her unnies in this situation. They always used to be happy together back then. But now, they can't get back their old times. All are gone. Chorong looked at crying maknae & walked to her.

 

"Hayoung ah. Don't cry. Everything will be ok in the end." Chorong comforted Hayoung.

 

"Unnie..." 

 

"It's ok. Don't cry. I'm here." Chorong hugged Hayoung tightly.

 

At the other side, “Wake up Jung Eunji, you can’t be like this forever” Bomi shook Eunji's shoulder.

 

“It's hurts, let me go” Eunji tried to free herself.

 

 

“Eunji ah. Look at me. Naeun is not with us anymore. She is gone. That's truth. Accept the truth."  

 

“What are you talking about, are you crazy?!! How you can say like that in front of Naeun?!! Don't you see Naeun is here!!!  Are u blind?!!” 

 

"Chorong unnie. What is she saying?!! She is kidding me, right?!!"

 

"___________"

 

"Why don't you answer me?!! Chorong unnie!!"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter