Confession(Taejeong)

It all started with a party

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was with Sujeong and my plan was working perfectly.I told her a joke and she laughed heartily.

"Let's go to the garden!Its too noisy in here and I want to tell you something!"

I pulled her hand childishly and pouted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA your face is soooooooo funny!"

Oh this small cute fairy Sujeongie can sure laugh a lot.I dragged her to the garden outside and saw Jin hyung with Myungeun at the water fountain.They were holding hands chatting and laughing like a happy couple.I guess he already confessed.

"Aww I'm jealous"

Don't be Sujeong,it's your turn now.

"Sujeong,I have something to say"

This is it.Its now or never.

"What is it Taehyungie?"

"Sujeongie,from the first day I set my eyes on you and we made eye contact,I felt a spark between us.It was indescribable,I fell in love with you at first sight.And now,I'm revealing my feelings,confessing to you,you don't have to tell me your answer n-I was cut off by something pressing against my lips.

"My answer is yes,Taehyung,a very big yes!"

I was overjoyed that I carried her and spun her around!

"Haha!Oppa stop!I'm getting dizzy!"

I put her down and gave her a big bear hug.She hugged me back and we nuzzled our noses together.

"From now on,let's share our happiness,tears and laughter together,alright?"

"Of course oppa"