Day of the Halloween party!(Part 1)

It all started with a party

Taehyung's P.O.V

1pm

It's here.The day is finally here.Its the day of the Halloween Party!I can finally see my lovable Sujeongie!And confess to her too.I'm really nervous.What if she doesn't accept me?

No.No negative thoughts.All I hope for is my confession(and the other member's confessions)to be a success!

I excitedly waited as the day passed,until it was an hour and a half before the party.

6.30pm

Jimin's P.O.V

The hyungs,Taehyung,Jungkook and I all got ready for the party.I hope my confession would be a successful one.It seems like all the members wish for it to be successful too.

I really hope Kei will accept me.And allow me to call her Jiyeon.Cutie Jiyeon~Seems like a cute nickname.

Namjoon's P.O.V

7.30pm

Bangtan wore all different fashionable outfits.(Dope costumes)See,I'm pretty sure im fashionable now.

I can't wait to see how Soojung looks like in her costume.She's gonna look perfect!

"Come on Bangtan!Lets go!We're gonna be late!"

"Coming!"

We fixed ourselves one last time and slipped on our shoes.We then proceeded to the Van to go to the Halloween party.

Jin hyung was driving,while all the members ranted about their nervousness.Especially Hoseok.

Jungkook's P.O.V

My heart pounded hardly in my chest.I was sooo nervous.Gosh,I even had a dream last night about me confessing to Yein.Too bad Suga hyung woke me up before I heard her answer though.

Yes,Suga hyung woke me up.THE Suga hyung actually woke up earlier than me,and it's all because of Jiae noona.I guess Love is really powerful.

Jin's P.O.V

Myungeun.Confession.Nervous.That was the words that were frantically going through my mind now.I really need to confess to her.With that pretty look of hers and perfect figure,she's bound to have many suitors.Therefore I should think fast and just confess to her before other guys beat me to it.I just hope she feels the same way.

Suga's P.O.V

I need to feel confident.Being nervous is not in my swag dictionary.Besides,every princess has her prince right?And the prince first needs to find her before it's too late.Thats what I'm doing right now. Finding my princess,Jiae.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I'm just a bag of nerves right now.What if she rejects me?No!then I won't take that as an answer and definitely try to win her heart.Move out of the way people,J-Horse your hope is coming through!

Authors note

Hi there.I'm really sorry that this chapter is quite boring.I will try to make it more exciting in the following chapters.Oh!And you notice that the her in  Hoseok's P.O.V was not Mijoo or Jisoo.I decided to make two types of confessions for Hoseok since some of you want Mijoo while some want Jisoo.So Hoseoks confession will not be in the confession chapter but in a special chapter where there's two types of confessions!Thank you for reading and subscribing!